Author Topic: Language in main arena  (Read 3226 times)

Offline turt21

• Nickel Member
Re: Language in main arena
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2024, 08:03:15 AM »
Its not permitted in my house. At school I have no control. And I cant figger what purpose it serves in the game for the life of me. Does it help your aim?

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2024, 08:19:20 AM »
Would like to add to many discussions in game about dope. I don't care if it's weed or coke . No place to discuss here! :old:

lol what? You just get worse with each passing quote. I bet you’re hella fun at parties! :banana:

But alcohol is ok to talk about? I have been growing cannabis for almost 30 years. I do not drink or smoke cigarettes. The only time I ever took over the counter medicine is when I had cancer. I’ve have posts in this forum of my grows even.

How about you go play with your rubber duckies and let the rest of us adults worry about what should discussed.

Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2024, 08:39:55 AM »
In certain age brats think using dirty language makes them cool. Some never pass that period.

True that.  Makes the arena like an old movie theater that smells of pee.  The movie can be great...but the place still smells like pee...

- oldman

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2024, 08:42:00 AM »

True that.  Makes the arena like an old movie theater that smells of pee.  The movie can be great...but the place still smells like pee...

- oldman

:rofl
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2024, 09:43:48 AM »
lol what? You just get worse with each passing quote. I bet you’re hella fun at parties! :banana:

But alcohol is ok to talk about? I have been growing cannabis for almost 30 years. I do not drink or smoke cigarettes. The only time I ever took over the counter medicine is when I had cancer. I’ve have posts in this forum of my grows even.

How about you go play with your rubber duckies and let the rest of us adults worry about what should discussed.

Ok ignore the fact you chose to break the law and brag on it.

Marijuana is a Schedule 1 drug, Controlled Substance Act
Lot adults in prison think the same way you do,     GOOD LUCK
So, your growing pot justifies it's use along with coke.
I am approaching 80 and all my friends who used are gone.
If I were to break the law I wouldn't post it on the forum!
AkCaine

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2024, 09:58:16 AM »

I cannot do anything about something done outside my presence but as an adult I can speak up when I see or hear something I consider wrong.

Translation: GET OFF MY LAWN!  :old:

[This explains just about everything about (f)AK(e)Caine, a man banned from the AKs but desperately clinging to the name.]
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
325th VFG - "The Checkertails"
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2024, 10:13:22 AM »
Ok ignore the fact you chose to break the law and brag on it.

Marijuana is a Schedule 1 drug, Controlled Substance Act
Lot adults in prison think the same way you do,     GOOD LUCK
So, your growing pot justifies it's use along with coke.
I am approaching 80 and all my friends who used are gone.
If I were to break the law I wouldn't post it on the forum!

It’s legal here and weed didn’t kill your friends lol.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline xanax

• Copper Member
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2024, 10:40:12 AM »
I get that it's kinda lame to hear all the cursing and whatnot on VOX. It does make folks sound kinda like Visigoths but that's how it goes, read the room. Bringing a kid into an adult-orientated MMP game where voice communication takes place is akin to bringing a little kid to a Bruins/Flyers playoff game at the Garden or Spectrum and expecting everyone in your section not to curse or act like a drunk baboon because you brought a tyke with you. Not gonna happen and the mouth sewage will probably flow even faster. It's kind of a shame folks act like that at times but they do and you know they do. Read the room.
The Damned
Founded 1988

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2024, 11:08:10 AM »
I don't hear the majority of vox as led zeppelin or 38 special or any classic rock band  is drowning it out

Give it a try sometimes

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2024, 11:20:03 AM »
No matter what your "opinion" of AKCaine is, he brings up a valid issue. I wager the majority of you wouldn't use  that kind of language around your kids, grandkids, or your mother. I agree with his position on the "dope" issue as well, albeit a lot of states have legalized.  :(
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2024, 11:25:23 AM »
It’s legal here and weed didn’t kill your friends lol.

Not if you live in the US. Federal law supersedes state law, Supremacy Clause. I don't agree with the federal law, pot should be legal. But it ain't.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2024, 11:29:53 AM »
I would like to not hear so much about Jesus and latent homo eroticism. Some of you really need to chill on that last one.

But I also don’t care what others do with their lives… I also don’t tune to 200. It’s pretty easy not to. Rook country chat when I play is usually pretty fun, take and respectful. Lots of WTG’s and goofball chat. Don’t know about the other two sides. Since day one of chat rooms the same complaints have been levied and the internet stays the same.

Anyone in here complaining about 200 is of course just as guilty.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2024, 11:34:55 AM by Dadtallica »

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2024, 11:33:49 AM »
Not if you live in the US. Federal law supersedes state law, Supremacy Clause. I don't agree with the federal law, pot should be legal. But it ain't.

That only means I can’t take it across state lines for commerce. While technically true federal law preempts state laws to some degree, the USA is not going to infringe on NY laws unless I break them… which I’m not.

States rights baby! lol  :rock
« Last Edit: February 16, 2024, 11:35:44 AM by Dadtallica »

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2024, 11:36:11 AM »
If you try to board an airplane or go to a state where it is illegal, sure. But otherwise, no.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2024, 11:37:48 AM by Spikes »
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2024, 11:44:20 AM »
The feds have decided not to enforce the law. That doesn't change the illegality. Filled out one of these lately?

"Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?
Warning: The use or possession of marijuana remains unlawful under Federal law regardless of whether it has been legalized or decriminalized
for medicinal or recreational purposes in the state where you reside."

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/docs/4473-part-1-firearms-transaction-record-over-counter-atf-form-53009/download

Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.