Author Topic: A self-replicating RNA (saRNA) vaccine is an exciting advancement in vaccine tec  (Read 2342 times)

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
I hope your coworkers got their jobs back as it has been proven the shot didn't help stop transmission...though they repeatedly stated it would before they admitted it doesn't

Stay safe Animl-AW

Eagler

Nope, it was their choice to quit. The ones that did that, happened to be true life jerks, we don’t miss them. They never sought to come back. Would you quit your 6 figure job over a shot? I think the answer is no, ya got it for family, and thats the right thing to do. Despite unproven conspiracies.

You stay safe. <S>
Master of the Air Scenario Video
https://youtu.be/rQiA2yMiZf0?si=QZEvHGf1Le0YlaHf

Animl's Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP[/

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
I stopped getting the flu when I stopped getting the flu shot. Can't remember last time I had the flu.

I didn't get the covid shot and I haven't had covid either. Go figure.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
I stopped getting the flu when I stopped getting the flu shot. Can't remember last time I had the flu.

Well that’s a great thing. Your immune system is popping. I haven’t been sick with anything since I got over covid in 20. Not even a cold.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member

Someone here in this thread will call you a liar and a conspiracy theorist because you spoke the truth about your own personal medical history, and that you are a candidate for the darwin award because you didnt get the china virus clot shot
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
Up to you but the wife and I have caught it at least twice since our 3rd shot ...getting it doesn't guarantee you won't catch it

But feel free to become part of the vaccination experiment with the rest of us ..

Eagler

No way. I'm not planning a career as a Guinean pig.

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member

Living in fear must be a real chore. <shrug>

Yep, I agree in this. People were scared crapless with this "take a shot or die"-religion. 

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
"take the shot or we will socially destroy you for speaking out"
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
Or fire you
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
That fire thing happened to a bunch of I worked with. I had to claim an exemption and if they hadn't approved it they would have had to fire me before they jabbed me.

Never in my life have I ever heard of peoples jobs being threaten for a vaccine. Imagine if your job had been threatened over a flu vaccine or a smallpox vaccine.

What I find even more crazy is all the people that jumped on the bandwagon and would attack people for not wearing masks (that have holes bigger then the virus) and would attack people for not wearing the masks or getting the shots and boosters.

Mass mental illness?

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
Never in my life have I ever heard of peoples jobs being threaten for a vaccine. Imagine if your job had been threatened over a flu vaccine or a smallpox vaccine.

Most anyone who served in the Military over the last... (hell I don't know, Century?) can tell you all about it.
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
Most anyone who served in the Military over the last... (hell I don't know, Century?) can tell you all about it.
Not sure about this. I know some people who got out instead of getting the anthrax vaccine.

That said, I think I got like 16 vaccines my first week of bootcamp whether I needed them or not!

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Something humans developed in a few short years or a system nature has been testing for a few billions years.

The most amazing aspect of the human psyche is that we believe we are smarter than nature. Nature, who spent thousands of millions of years developing the perfect system, needs to be conquered and improved. Every time we end up wiping ourselves out and getting dumped back in the stone age.

2000 years ago we built sprawling stone cities. 1000 years ago we mostly lived in mud huts once again. It only took 1000 years to go from mud huts to space travel.

So anyone who believes that over the last 250,000 years this is the first time we have reached these technological heights will have a hard time convincing me of that. So why are we not already colonising the galaxy as immortals? Because we are idiots. Kids playing with matches in the hay barn.

We are going to wipe ourselves out again. Enjoy the last moments of our civilisation now, with all the affluence and abundance and comfort. This could well be the best it has ever been.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
That fire thing happened to a bunch of I worked with. I had to claim an exemption and if they hadn't approved it they would have had to fire me before they jabbed me.

What I find even more crazy is all the people that jumped on the bandwagon and would attack people for not wearing masks (that have holes bigger then the virus) and would attack people for not wearing the masks or getting the shots and boosters.

Mass mental illness?

Mass ignorance.
Might refer you to 1939 pandemic. You had to wear mask. This is not new.

You spread it to others, who have a right to live.

I will again point out in the end, the number of deaths were highest among the anti-vaxers. In certain voting districts of one party, by a very large margin. Google it.

Mask were not for you, it protected people around you, who have just as much right to live.

If you’re never around a lot of people ya probably did ok.

At my work, being around a lot of people daily, what ever was going around, we got it.

Mandates were global, not just here. The difference here, it was politicalized.

We all start getting mandated vaccines since 1 month old, you could not start school without vaccines. As mentioned you have to get them in the military. Forced vaccines were not new. You have a right to deny them, you don’t have the right to spread it to others who have the right to live. Anti-vaxers made life was all about them.

Getting a vax or mask for your family, who don’t want to get it is the right thing to do.

Everyone has a right to believe what the believe, doesn’t mean they are right.

What baffles me is, we still have this convo, despite the end results I mentioned.

Measles is coming back around because of anti-vaxers.

To each their own, but you don’t have any right to spread any disease to anyone.

I’m sure someone will explain my words away. But they still stand.
I loathe needles, but after having covid, I was happy to get 3. Haven’t been sick with anything since.

Suicide is illegal, if one commits it their family probably won’t collect life insurance.

I’m sure my words will be explained away. But don’t be angry at me for pointing out known facts. If the power of suggestion doesn’t work, nothing will.
Please,.. continue, you have that right.

Going to shower this convo down the drain. :)

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
Something humans developed in a few short years or a system nature has been testing for a few billions years.

The most amazing aspect of the human psyche is that we believe we are smarter than nature. Nature, who spent thousands of millions of years developing the perfect system, needs to be conquered and improved. Every time we end up wiping ourselves out and getting dumped back in the stone age.

2000 years ago we built sprawling stone cities. 1000 years ago we mostly lived in mud huts once again. It only took 1000 years to go from mud huts to space travel.

So anyone who believes that over the last 250,000 years this is the first time we have reached these technological heights will have a hard time convincing me of that. So why are we not already colonising the galaxy as immortals? Because we are idiots. Kids playing with matches in the hay barn.

We are going to wipe ourselves out again. Enjoy the last moments of our civilisation now, with all the affluence and abundance and comfort. This could well be the best it has ever been.

Well said.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Or maybe measles are making a comeback as a byproduct of letting record millions of who knows what across our southern border for the last almost 4 years...

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals