Author Topic: For those visiting the States for the first time.  (Read 2231 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: For those visiting the States for the first time.
« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2024, 07:57:20 AM »
Stealing is not a crime anymore..obviously

Some,  way too many think the same for murder

We have just started to experience the rise in crime brought on when you import millions of illegal immigrants from who knows where with who knows what agenda..

Potato heads present of these criminals will be with us for decades going forward...during which time they will be fast tracked into citizenship and their illegal beginnings quickly forgotten..

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: February 29, 2024, 10:37:11 PM »
Stealing is not a crime anymore..obviously

Some,  way too many think the same for murder

We have just started to experience the rise in crime brought on when you import millions of illegal immigrants from who knows where with who knows what agenda..

Potato heads present of these criminals will be with us for decades going forward...during which time they will be fast tracked into citizenship and their illegal beginnings quickly forgotten..

Eagler

No worries. The good people with guns will take care of the bad people with guns.... and it's easy to tell them apart.... right?
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #17 on: February 29, 2024, 11:42:03 PM »
No worries. The good people with guns will take care of the bad people with guns.... and it's easy to tell them apart.... right?

Right
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Online Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2024, 06:18:49 AM »

Like night and day.
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2024, 06:58:04 AM »

How they wear their pants is a dead giveaway

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Mano

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2024, 05:44:32 PM »
IN
Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
- Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2024, 06:10:49 PM »
I wear bermuda shorts..

Oh and tee shirts..
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline Firetech

• Copper Member
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2024, 04:42:29 PM »
Only 1 you tube post in here so far? Come on now, you influencers can post alot more of your stuff then that!

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2024, 05:56:53 AM »
Only 1 you tube post in here so far? Come on now, you influencers can post alot more of your stuff then that!

Sure thing..

Six flags anyone?

Eagler

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2024, 08:08:31 AM »
Miami loves them too

Eagler

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2024, 01:26:56 AM »

[To be read in 1950's public-service film voice:]

That's right.  It is very difficult.

But fortunately there are some subtle hints that can help.

These are hard for most people to notice.

But if you know what to look for, you might be able to spot these telltale signs if they are happening around you.

Is a person breaking into your house?
Is a person carjacking you?
Is a person trying to murder school kids?
Is a person trying to kill you?
Is a person shooting into a crowd at a parade or mall?

If so, that person might be a bad person.

Now, if you still aren't sure, you can consult with with someone nearby -- a family member, friend, or even a fellow citizen passing by.  You might ask, for example, "Excuse me, but do you see that man over there beating that woman to death?  It seems to me that the situation might be one of the telltale indications of a bad person.  Do you think so, too, or am I reading too much into it?"

If you can't discern these situations at first, don't worry.  After a bit of practice and some experience, you, too, will be able to navigate the difficult task of spotting the bad person.

Offline sparky127

• Nickel Member
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2024, 08:00:52 AM »
Miami loves them too

Eagler

Guns and riots at spring break?  That's not the spring break I remember.  What's changed?

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2024, 08:35:02 AM »
Guns and riots at spring break?  That's not the spring break I remember.  What's changed?

The types that are now showing up to them and the lack of any form of common respect and decency

Miami is over it

Eagler
« Last Edit: March 06, 2024, 10:54:59 AM by Eagler »

Offline sparky127

• Nickel Member
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2024, 02:48:13 PM »
It's unfortunate that the local government isn't more respective and open to different cultures.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2024, 03:52:24 PM »
It's unfortunate that the local government isn't more respective and open to different cultures.

Lol yeah that's what it is  :police:

Eagler