Author Topic: For those visiting the States for the first time.  (Read 2229 times)

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
Re: For those visiting the States for the first time.
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2024, 09:05:18 AM »
Years ago, used to spend some weeks every winter in Florida, to warm my bones from Nordic chill. Haven't been there for a decade, wonder how is it nowadays.

Might be interesting to compare general crime rates between different cities, sanctuaries and others, democratic and republican lead ones. Burglaries, heists, robberies, thefts, killings, assaults, abuses etc.

Yet, talking about cities is a scape goat to which states have the biggest murder by gun, poverty, economies so bad they take federal aid….and each one of the top ten, are against pro choice and have almost no gun laws. That research, which I have done at World Data speak a different story. Talking cities is a deflection from bad states. Top 10 are the opposite of talking cities.

That said, states make laws, not cities.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 09:09:11 AM by Animl-AW »
Masters of the Air Scenario Video
https://youtu.be/rQiA2yMiZf0?si=rLktJoR5ZTqBuKiE

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2024, 11:02:49 AM »
The types that are now showing up to them and the lack of any form of common respect and decency

Miami is over it

Eagler

I'm still curious to know what happened in Maimi a few months ago, where it seemed every single cop in the south Florida showed up. Must have been over 100 cops at minimum. They said it was a fight, but seemed like way too many cops showed for that. There was a conspiracy about dark shadow aliens showing up, but i think there was a lot of disinfo with that. Seems gangs are getting bad. South Florida is like a totally different country than North and mid Florida though. Mid Florida is real nice. I'm enjoying it a lot and it's very safe here.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2024, 11:12:39 AM »
The problem with crime is that some think criminals just need a hug. Punishment, no matter what color, is the only way. Murderers should be put to death in the same fashion as their victims.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2024, 11:20:14 AM »
I'm still curious to know what happened in Maimi a few months ago, where it seemed every single cop in the south Florida showed up. Must have been over 100 cops at minimum. They said it was a fight, but seemed like way too many cops showed for that. There was a conspiracy about dark shadow aliens showing up, but i think there was a lot of disinfo with that. Seems gangs are getting bad. South Florida is like a totally different country than North and mid Florida though. Mid Florida is real nice. I'm enjoying it a lot and it's very safe here.

The puzzle can easily be solved just by watching the video . Crime seems to follow some people
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2024, 01:08:36 PM »
Yet, talking about cities is a scape goat to which states have the biggest murder by gun, poverty, economies so bad they take federal aid….and each one of the top ten, are against pro choice and have almost no gun laws. That research, which I have done at World Data speak a different story. Talking cities is a deflection from bad states. Top 10 are the opposite of talking cities.

Sometimes cities have their own gun laws. One good example: a person can “open carry” a gun, such as wearing it in a holster, or on a belt without a permit everywhere in Pennsylvania except in Philadelphia.  In there, a permit is required to carry a gun or transport one in a vehicle.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2024, 02:41:04 PM »
Florida has the law that allows concealed carry without a permit of any kind..should make most think twice but the group in those videos doesn't do that too well..

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2024, 02:53:14 PM »

So no one visiting gets confused, we consider Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties to be south FL.  Counties directly to the west of those counties are considered SW FL.  SW FL is very nice.     
“Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty.” - Ronald Reagan

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2024, 03:58:17 PM »
Sometimes cities have their own gun laws. One good example: a person can “open carry” a gun, such as wearing it in a holster, or on a belt without a permit everywhere in Pennsylvania except in Philadelphia.  In there, a permit is required to carry a gun or transport one in a vehicle.

That's actually a state law, not a municipal ordinance.  Pennsylvania has a strong preemption statute; Philadelphia has been trying to get around it for decades.

- oldman

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2024, 08:18:37 PM »
“Armed neutrality makes it much easier to detect hypocrisy.”

― Criss Jami, Killosophy
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2024, 03:44:14 AM »

That's actually a state law, not a municipal ordinance.  Pennsylvania has a strong preemption statute; Philadelphia has been trying to get around it for decades.

- oldman

Ok, thanks. In countries where I've been living so far, state laws apply the same everywhere, but cities/towns can have municipal ordinances tighter than law but not loosen the reins.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2024, 10:34:53 PM »
Stealing is not a crime anymore..obviously

Some,  way too many think the same for murder

We have just started to experience the rise in crime brought on when you import millions of illegal immigrants from who knows where with who knows what agenda..

Potato heads present of these criminals will be with us for decades going forward...during which time they will be fast tracked into citizenship and their illegal beginnings quickly forgotten..

Eagler

Not one single mass shooting was done by an immigrant. They are white male American citizens. Over 650 mass shootings last year. Almost 2 per day.

What the Americans did in Chicago/IL, and other cities, I'll wave your flag with you.

But immigrants committing crimes is the least of our worries. It's about fear, daily fear, habitual fear, Panophobia (the fear of everything), be afraid,...... "only I can save you". Fear keeps people off balance, off balance is where some want you to be,....prolonged fear leads to baseless hysteria. These are the most dangerous people. Prone to conspiracies. Conspiracies = Fear. Irrational.

3% of "good guys" with guns stop "bad guys" with guns. 2% of that 3% are cops. So 1% of 410 million guns is basically batting zero..

I would recommend some here use a data source like;

Our World in Data
https://ourworldindata.org/

FBI Stat Tables
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2019/crime-in-the-u.s.-2019/tables

Travel State Gov
https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories.html/

« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 10:42:36 PM by Animl-AW »

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2024, 09:22:13 AM »
Give it time animal...they have to get their bearings and weapons 1st...

You can't believe he didn't let 1000's of our enemies across the southern border over the last 3 years do you?

And the last batch of shooters seemed to have mental issues dealing with their sexual identity..not exactly white males..

It's not fear here but common sense and decency

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2024, 01:05:17 PM »
Give it time animal...they have to get their bearings and weapons 1st...

You can't believe he didn't let 1000's of our enemies across the southern border over the last 3 years do you?

And the last batch of shooters seemed to have mental issues dealing with their sexual identity..not exactly white males..

It's not fear here but common sense and decency

Eagler

I can believe more came in after the wall that was suppose to solve everything.
I can believe that the very side of the fence complaining and making reckless blanket accusations are the very ones who rejected a bill by the current president to shut it down, for political and personal gains of one, to make the current look bad. I mean, they actually told us to our faces, and some people missed that?

I can believe when we hand out 410 millions guns, located in 64 million places, "them" getting armed was already made very possible. Anyone. from anywhere, can be armed in minutes, because we are stupid enough to hand them to them.

I can believe that anyone who kills anyone has issues.

1 immigrant does it so it excuses the other 99% Americans? Those 2-3 with sexual issues doesn't excuse the other 99%. These are cherry picked for reckless mean spirited blanket labeling for political purposes and personal gain.

I suggest data research over people with agendas of political and personal gain. Read between the lines, Street smarts do apply.

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2024, 01:35:13 PM »

Just imagine if those same cities harbored unvetted illegals or illegals who had already committed crimes.   

Top 5 federal funding receivers on a per-person basis (2020).   

Washington DC ($6,983 per person)
Wyoming ($6,894 per person)
Alaska ($6,495 per person)
Vermont ($5,463 per person)
Delaware ($4,373 per person)

Georgia received the least federal funding per person, with $1,807.  Florida and Utah also had relatively lower distributions, with per-person funding of $1,937 and $1,957, respectively.   

Pro-choice?  WTH? 

No gun laws?  How many of the murders committed in the cities that you are referencing were carried out by people not permitted to own or carry a gun?  70%?  80%?  90%?     

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2024, 01:54:15 PM »
I can believe more came in after the wall that was suppose to solve everything.
I can believe that the very side of the fence complaining and making reckless blanket accusations are the very ones who rejected a bill by the current president to shut it down, for political and personal gains of one, to make the current look bad. I mean, they actually told us to our faces, and some people missed that?

I can believe when we hand out 410 millions guns, located in 64 million places, "them" getting armed was already made very possible. Anyone. from anywhere, can be armed in minutes, because we are stupid enough to hand them to them.

I can believe that anyone who kills anyone has issues.

1 immigrant does it so it excuses the other 99% Americans? Those 2-3 with sexual issues doesn't excuse the other 99%. These are cherry picked for reckless mean spirited blanket labeling for political purposes and personal gain.

I suggest data research over people with agendas of political and personal gain. Read between the lines, Street smarts do apply.

Wait.  When did we finish the wall?  This is new to me. 

Who's playing political games?  https://thehill.com/opinion/immigration/4455506-breaking-down-the-senate-border-bill-and-why-it-has-no-chance-of-passing/
If the democrats were concerned about border security, they would have picked up where Trump left off or at the very least done something sooner about this three-year crisis.   

OK OK we get it.  You're anti-gun. 

You keep using the term immigrant in place of illegal alien when trying to defend their illegality.