Author Topic: For those visiting the States for the first time.  (Read 2228 times)

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
For those visiting the States for the first time.
« on: February 28, 2024, 08:58:31 PM »
Something you won't find in the travel brochures that might save your life.   

List of sanctuary cities.   

Alexandria, VA
Baltimore, MD
Boston, MA
Charlotte, NC
Chicago, IL
Columbus, OH
Denver, CO
Detroit, MI
Hartford, CT
Iowa City, IA
Jackson, MS
Los Angeles, CA
Memphis, TN
Minneapolis, MN
Montpelier, VT
Newark, NJ
New Orleans, LA
New York City, NY
Oklahoma City, OK
Philadelphia, PA
Pittsburgh, PA
Portland, OR
Providence, RI
Raleigh, NC
San Diego, CA
San Francisco, CA
Seattle, WA
Washington, DC
“Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty.” - Ronald Reagan

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
Re: For those visiting the States for the first time.
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2024, 09:35:54 PM »
Last and final time already passed.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2024, 09:40:23 PM »
Last and final time already passed.

?

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2024, 10:10:16 PM »
you are missing a bunch.  if you want to make a political statement at least do it complete.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2024, 10:19:43 PM »
you are missing a bunch.  if you want to make a political statement at least do it complete.

semp

Yeah, I believe there are some smaller towns which fall under county ordinances, but thank you for the clarification, semp.  We can always count on your expert analysis when it come to homeland security matters.     

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2024, 10:27:13 PM »
Yeah, I believe there are some smaller towns which fall under county ordinances, but thank you for the clarification, semp.  We can always count on your expert analysis when it come to homeland security matters.   

biggest county in the united states and you missed it? los angeles county has around 60 cities alone.

I'll leave the homeland security matter to you.  you the one who posted it.  I am just thinking of those poor first time visitors, those who have visited 2 or more times should be ok right?

semp

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2024, 10:37:36 PM »
biggest county in the united states and you missed it? los angeles county has around 60 cities alone.

I'll leave the homeland security matter to you.  you the one who posted it.  I am just thinking of those poor first time visitors, those who have visited 2 or more times should be ok right?

semp

Depends on when they visited.  Things have changed quite a bit on the home-front over the last three years.  Would you not agree?       

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2024, 10:45:57 PM »
?

Maybe I should have more clearly stated that my last and final visit to the USA happened some years ago. I departed on the first flight the morning of Oct 2, 2017.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2024, 10:50:30 PM »
Maybe I should have more clearly stated that my last and final visit to the USA happened some years ago. I departed on the first flight the morning of Oct 2, 2017.

You should see it now.   

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2024, 11:09:32 PM »
Depends on when they visited.  Things have changed quite a bit on the home-front over the last three years.  Would you not agree?       

here I'll make it easy for you. worst mass shootings in the usa.  all this happened in sanctuary cities right?

city                                                                                                       dead               injured
Las Vegas, NV (Las Vegas Strip) 2017                                                       58             867
Orlando, FL (Pulse nightclub) 2016                                                       49             58
Blacksburg, VA (Virginia Tech)  2007                                                       32             23
Newtown, CT (Sandy Hook)  2012                                                       27             2
Sutherland Springs, TX(Texas Baptist) 2017                                               26             22
Killeen, TX (Luby's) 1991                                                                       23             27
El Paso, TX (Walmart) 2019                                                                    23                     23
San Ysidro, CA (McDonald's) 1984                                                       21             19
Uvalde, TX (Robb Elementary School) 2022                                               21             15
Lewiston, Maine   2023                                                                               18             13
Parkland, FL (Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School) 2018                      17             17
Austin, TX (University of Texas) 1966                                                       16             31
Fort Hood, TX (Fort Hood military base) 2009                                       14             32
San Bernardino, CA (Inland Regional Center) 2015                                   14                     24
Edmond, OK (USPS) 1986                                                                         14              6

as long as you dont visit Mcdonal's, the post office, night clubs military bases or schools.  you should be ok.

visiting a so called sanctuary city or any other city doest make it better or worst. you could still be in the safest city in the usa and get robbed or killed.  hell you can be killed in your own country.

semp

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2024, 11:32:24 PM »
here I'll make it easy for you. worst mass shootings in the usa.  all this happened in sanctuary cities right?

city                                                                                                       dead               injured
Las Vegas, NV (Las Vegas Strip) 2017                                                       58             867
Orlando, FL (Pulse nightclub) 2016                                                       49             58
Blacksburg, VA (Virginia Tech)  2007                                                       32             23
Newtown, CT (Sandy Hook)  2012                                                       27             2
Sutherland Springs, TX(Texas Baptist) 2017                                               26             22
Killeen, TX (Luby's) 1991                                                                       23             27
El Paso, TX (Walmart) 2019                                                                    23                     23
San Ysidro, CA (McDonald's) 1984                                                       21             19
Uvalde, TX (Robb Elementary School) 2022                                               21             15
Lewiston, Maine   2023                                                                               18             13
Parkland, FL (Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School) 2018                      17             17
Austin, TX (University of Texas) 1966                                                       16             31
Fort Hood, TX (Fort Hood military base) 2009                                       14             32
San Bernardino, CA (Inland Regional Center) 2015                                   14                     24
Edmond, OK (USPS) 1986                                                                         14              6

as long as you dont visit Mcdonal's, the post office, night clubs military bases or schools.  you should be ok.

visiting a so called sanctuary city or any other city doest make it better or worst. you could still be in the safest city in the usa and get robbed or killed.  hell you can be killed in your own country.

semp

And the deflection from our pathetic border policies begins.  Instead, defend our current border policies, simp.  We can have a 2nd amendment discussion in another thread.  Begin by telling us what country's border policies mirrors ours.   
« Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 11:39:22 PM by RUSH1 »

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2024, 04:27:15 AM »
Years ago, used to spend some weeks every winter in Florida, to warm my bones from Nordic chill. Haven't been there for a decade, wonder how is it nowadays.

Might be interesting to compare general crime rates between different cities, sanctuaries and others, democratic and republican lead ones. Burglaries, heists, robberies, thefts, killings, assaults, abuses etc.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2024, 06:10:45 AM »

Please exercise caution..the United States isn't what it used to be

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Online Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: February 29, 2024, 06:37:46 AM »
Should be added to the list that any state that has done "justice reform" will be more dangerous and deadly since punishing criminals for crimes are not allowed because of their feelings being hurt to take responsibility for their criminal actions
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline sparky127

• Nickel Member
« Reply #14 on: February 29, 2024, 06:45:36 AM »

semp

As of Feb 23, (old numbers, surely there's an increase since that ancient time) there have been 54 murders in Chicago, right around one per day, but that's OK because they were mostly done one or two at a time.  The other good news is that that's 18 fewer than last year.  Yay!

https://www.chicagotribune.com/2024/02/06/chicago-homicides-in-2024-5-people-slain-heres-how-that-compares-with-previous-years/