Author Topic: Using second account to…  (Read 2658 times)

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
Re: Using second account to…
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2024, 04:05:24 PM »
Not really, only dumpster fire around here is from malcontent whiners that no longer play with some grudge against Hitech and his game offering empty opinions.
+1
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2024, 04:37:08 PM »
i have multiple accounts, does that make me an enemy of the state?

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2024, 05:36:02 PM »
i have multiple accounts, does that make me an enemy of the state?
burn the witch lol!
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2024, 05:43:53 PM »
This is true.  I will say that I personally have not witnessed the "hunting" tactics, and from my experience the "victims" are usually the ones that bark first, instigating the accused...

That's just MY observation.  Not saying the accusations aren't true.

I have, and the scum that did it admitted to it on a live stream - which is what ultimately got him banned (until recently). Unfortunately he chased several players away from the game with this kind of behaviour.

Offline xanax

• Copper Member
The Damned
Founded 1988

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2024, 07:24:46 PM »
Are we so sure that these second accounts are used for “Hunting”? It seems to me to be more of a courting and seduction tactic

Yes, at this point. I wasn’t even aware I’d become his main focus (at least for yesterday and lesser extent past couple weeks).

We were on same country, he was actively flying with one account but logged in both (one Knight, one Rook at the time). Said player then switched accounts and began showing up at every base I was defending or attacking all while continued trolling me about his perception that I’m a hypocritical ack hugger (vulching me more than once on takeoff).  :headscratch:

Later, yesterday night, hours after posting this, I logged back in and he was flying on same country and in my vicinity. In the middle of my (first) sortie he switches to other account on Bish and shows up in the small furball I was chasing me 2v1 and continued “ack runner” comments ad nauseam. He however this time did log out of the 2nd account and even referenced this thread.

When called on it he said he used the “last kill” command to find me and in addition explaining that apparently he made some detailed thread here about how to find a player’s location. Just a bit ironic that if you are not hunting a player one would go through such efforts as to how they intentionally found that player, then deny it.  :headscratch:

P.S. I’m not referring to any ramifications of Side Switching, this exclusively about using two accounts. Innocuous in and of itself, IMO, until it’s used as described.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2024, 07:27:31 PM by RotBaron »
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2024, 07:33:25 PM »
P.s.s. I have thick skin and I’m not losing sleep over it, but rather see it as a blight on our game and community.

There’s always banter and even some vitriol amongst each other over silly things that most probably realize later was juvenile. This is different.

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2024, 08:55:52 AM »
Let's all just take our licks when we get them and enjoy the game for what it is today ya?
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2024, 05:59:40 PM »
burn the witch lol!
If it’s a dumpster fire why do you stay around?  Watching your home burn?  Sad you don’t have 30 people to log on and carry you in barn burning storming of a field?  From my recollection you were in a wirb the last year you were here.
You can leave at any point and it’s not an airport.  No need to announce your departure.

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2024, 06:26:21 PM »
Yes, at this point. I wasn’t even aware I’d become his main focus (at least for yesterday and lesser extent past couple weeks).

We were on same country, he was actively flying with one account but logged in both (one Knight, one Rook at the time). Said player then switched accounts and began showing up at every base I was defending or attacking all while continued trolling me about his perception that I’m a hypocritical ack hugger (vulching me more than once on takeoff).  :headscratch:

Later, yesterday night, hours after posting this, I logged back in and he was flying on same country and in my vicinity. In the middle of my (first) sortie he switches to other account on Bish and shows up in the small furball I was chasing me 2v1 and continued “ack runner” comments ad nauseam. He however this time did log out of the 2nd account and even referenced this thread.

When called on it he said he used the “last kill” command to find me and in addition explaining that apparently he made some detailed thread here about how to find a player’s location. Just a bit ironic that if you are not hunting a player one would go through such efforts as to how they intentionally found that player, then deny it.  :headscratch:

P.S. I’m not referring to any ramifications of Side Switching, this exclusively about using two accounts. Innocuous in and of itself, IMO, until it’s used as described.

You don’t need multiple accts to “hunt” anyone in this game. You only need to know what side he’s flying on. The game does the hunting for you with the stupid kill feed to try and make it looks like a lot of action in the game. It would also help if you didn’t say things like we are damned bootlickers.  Also the poor game play I am sure has ran off way more players than anyone one person “hunting” people. The night you started with me no one from my squad was on and I was able to ID the ki84 every time it got near me.
You have to realize that with the low numbers your interaction with the same player is gonna be often. Also going back to more players leaving from not good game play a lot of simple things should be able to be easily changed to help ie shorten the side switch to allow players to chase fights. Fix am eny to effect numbers that log on to claim flags and do nothing else useful to “game play”.   Fix the resup that took some one 25-30 min to wf and one person resupps it in less than 5 min.
And the last thing, get good kid.

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2024, 10:46:12 PM »
If it’s a dumpster fire why do you stay around?  Watching your home burn?  Sad you don’t have 30 people to log on and carry you in barn burning storming of a field?  From my recollection you were in a wirb the last year you were here.
You can leave at any point and it’s not an airport.  No need to announce your departure.

Waystin has always been good people.  He did what his squad wanted to do, but his heart is still here, which is why he still follows his friends here.  No need to get unpleasant about it.

- oldman

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2024, 09:39:46 AM »

Waystin has always been good people.  He did what his squad wanted to do, but his heart is still here, which is why he still follows his friends here.  No need to get unpleasant about it.

- oldman

I’m sure you’re prolly right in this case. But he wouldn’t say that in his own home.

Paying customers are tiring of the negative former player nonsense. There are zero reasons why we should coddle bashing and skimming on our dime. It can only come to a head.

Quite frankly, I think his game is a wallet sucking dumpster fire. But I was raised with enough manners to not go to his house and say it.

I have zero sympathy for a normal human reaction to a rude comment by someone old enough to know better. Common sense is due. Nasty gets nasty in return.

No one gets nasty with you because you’re a nice guy with manners. Funny how that works?

Its like running a restaurant and slugs allowed to come in off the street, sit at your table and pick food off your plate of food you paid for.

Obstinance is not a virtue.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 10:51:12 AM by Animl-AW »
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2024, 11:21:56 AM »

- oldman

+1 Wastin IS good people, I have never seen him or heard him be disrespectful to anyone or the game. :rock
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2024, 11:50:11 AM »
+1 Wastin IS good people, I have never seen him or heard him be disrespectful to anyone or the game. :rock

Probably right.
However, calling it a dumpster fire (which every online game IS,…probably won’t go over well with people who don’t have a history with him.

People who have issues with me, don’t know me and kicked my trash can over.

The reaction is probably due to it nit being the first time but the 1001st time, which came constantly from the same 4 person skimmers. He became s victim of that trigger set here by Cpt.trips and his skimming gang. Tolerate it once, tolerate it 1000 times. We’re at 2k now. People get triggered because they are sick of it, because it won’t be stopped, snd uts on OUR dime. Its not their dime until we give it to them.

Like I said, nice guy or not, he wouldn’t say that about his own home, which does have issues .
too .

Today, I’m thinking about a happy meal. I’m cooked on this nonsense.

Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2024, 06:02:10 PM »
Telling that everyone knows who’s doing this without his name being mentioned.

:noid