Author Topic: Invasion  (Read 5881 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: Invasion
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2024, 03:36:54 PM »
Consistency?

Consistently of what? Why?

There isn't an answer that makes any logical sense which leaves it to the subject that shall not be discussed..which then goes to legality of the entire thing..

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2024, 03:51:20 PM »
Guess we could have used the billions of tax dollars spent on the criminals breaking the law by coming here illegally and the billions of tax dollars sent as foreign aid to: Ukraine, Israel, Ethiopia, Afghanistan, Yemen, Egypt, Jordan, Nigeria and others.

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2024, 03:54:29 PM »
No, you don't understand. The previous effective policies that were tossed could easily be reenacted.  No new laws necessary.

Actually i do. The remark was sarcastic.

Title 42 was first enacted as an Executive Order enacted with respect to a public health emergency. It was overturned by Judge Emmet G. Sullivan, who ruled that expulsions under Title 42 were a violation of the Administrative Procedure Act, noting that the policy was an "arbitrary and capricious" violation of the Act. That was November of 2022. On December 27, the U.S. Supreme Court granted a stay against Sullivan's decision with a 5–4 split. With the public health crisis now declared over, I see no basis for Executive Order that will likely result in endless Court battles.

I was simply trying to say that the Bi-partisan legislation that failed recently was a move toward a solution for what I agree is a serious crisis. Makes no sense to me that this legislation was not even presented for a vote (and I will hold off laying blame for that failure).
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2024, 04:24:40 PM »
So, what do you call millions of people crossing over another country's border illegally?   

why aren't you defending.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2024, 04:26:29 PM »
Yep we are all waiting for your definition of what an invasion is...

sounds like you are aok with it semp  :aok

Figured you and those who have commented but not against it would be

Eagler

I'm waiting for you to send updates from the border.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2024, 04:30:23 PM »
Actually i do. The remark was sarcastic.

Title 42 was first enacted as an Executive Order enacted with respect to a public health emergency. It was overturned by Judge Emmet G. Sullivan, who ruled that expulsions under Title 42 were a violation of the Administrative Procedure Act, noting that the policy was an "arbitrary and capricious" violation of the Act. That was November of 2022. On December 27, the U.S. Supreme Court granted a stay against Sullivan's decision with a 5–4 split. With the public health crisis now declared over, I see no basis for Executive Order that will likely result in endless Court battles.

I was simply trying to say that the Bi-partisan legislation that failed recently was a move toward a solution for what I agree is a serious crisis. Makes no sense to me that this legislation was not even presented for a vote (and I will hold off laying blame for that failure).

I know what you were saying. The fact is that the current admin not only threw out the working in-place policies but started tearing down walls and has fought Texas tooth and nail who are trying to secure our border. This admin first claimed there was no crisis. Now they are trying to shift the blame.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2024, 04:32:31 PM »
It's as much on the sanctuary cities as it is anyone. They will get their fill and more of those whom they have invited.

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2024, 04:34:41 PM »
I wonder if i can walk right into the border without ID, speak only speak spanish, and get free stuff and a new identity?

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2024, 04:56:46 PM »
I know what you were saying. The fact is that the current admin not only threw out the working in-place policies but started tearing down walls and has fought Texas tooth and nail who are trying to secure our border. This admin first claimed there was no crisis. Now they are trying to shift the blame.

I appreciate and in many ways respect the sovereignty of Texas but it is for the time being the US border. In your last two sentences you are speaking for others - which is never valid without their presence to offer a rebuttal.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2024, 05:04:14 PM »
There isn't an answer that makes any logical sense

Think about it. You'll kick yourself later.
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2024, 05:08:11 PM »
I'm waiting for you to send updates from the border.

semp

Didn't sign up for that but all for sending the men and women who did .. it should be a priority imo

Also think the fed should stay out of state business as it applies to this issue as their security goes, they have the right to protect their citizens

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2024, 05:26:14 PM »
I appreciate and in many ways respect the sovereignty of Texas but it is for the time being the US border. In your last two sentences you are speaking for others - which is never valid without their presence to offer a rebuttal.

I'm not speaking for anyone. I'm saying what happened. Recently, this admin specifically said there was no border crisis. When the sanctuary city mayors started screaming stop the admin had no choice but to acknowledge the crisis but blame someone else.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2024, 05:30:29 PM »
NYC sued the bus company transporting their invited guests. That's a clear violation of the Interstate Commerce Act and won't stand. There are hundreds of thousands left to send their way and they will get them.

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2024, 05:53:22 PM »
why aren't you defending.

semp

No answer, eh?
“Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty.” - Ronald Reagan

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2024, 05:58:35 PM »
There was an immigration bill on the house floor roughly 10 days ago - it failed. There is another one today that not only speaks to the border issue, it also funds the Government - it appears it might fail. No immigration bill will be perfect but any improvement will be a start.

Grown men and women learn hopefully early that life is a series of compromises. So quit throwing blame and tell the "powers that be" to grow up and do their jobs like adults.

Still peddling worthless bills like this https://thehill.com/opinion/immigration/4455506-breaking-down-the-senate-border-bill-and-why-it-has-no-chance-of-passing/, I see. 
“Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty.” - Ronald Reagan