Author Topic: 99capera  (Read 2601 times)

Offline TryHard

• Copper Member
Re: 99capera
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2024, 07:19:21 PM »
Not sure about hostile. I got the feeling everybody got a little more thin skinned. Even jokes that would be obvious to most end up with some butthurt it seems.

You're right threatening to show up to another players house because they hurt you precious little feelings in a video game isn't hostile at all

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2024, 09:12:37 PM »
You still on your way to my house?

I don't know much about the dark web you told me about today.

Low life Tex (from AW then here) did that to me many times, threatened my family,..he did that for months. Finally it happened in another way. I hope he's rotting.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2024, 12:41:48 AM »
Caine; I don't believe HT has been around for some time. Hoping he's okay.

Santa flew last Christmas. I’ve seen his Call Sign in MA since, threads still get locked… maybe don’t start rumors.  :noid
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2024, 01:59:57 AM »
You're right threatening to show up to another players house because they hurt you precious little feelings in a video game isn't hostile at all

I was talking in general. That should have been obvious. Let me see if I can find the Big Chief and the crayons.

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2024, 03:27:47 AM »

I'd be actually pleased to meet someone threatening to kill or beat me to pulp, as since I finished my active career, there's been too little exercise. In the past, I few times deliberately went to a place where I knew my foe was at the moment. Never got beaten or even killed...    :D

There are now 2 topics, where threats and dark web has been mentioned, so it leaves very little questions about personality of that mighty avenger. I know he doesn't like me either, so I keep local kickbox club reservation on. We can go there to discuss, if he ever comes around here.    :ahand
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2024, 08:22:26 AM »
Using the internet to “intimidate” or threaten someone is a felony in US Law on two levels. The threat of bodily harm and the use of internet. Depending on context.

Felony Intimidation is defined as “If you do this to upset me I will cause you or your family physical harm”, internet or not.

Same thing with defamation, depending on state law.
I.E. Knowingly falsely claiming someone is a Sexual Predator in public view is a crime. Online Defamation.

To show up can trigger several charges, most felonies.
Stalking
Criminal Trespass
Felony Intimidation
Use of the Internet to commit Stalking
Use of the Internet to commit Felony Intimidation
Causing of physical harm
Some states, Crossing state lines (interstate) to commit a crime

Internet includes games and forums.

They are going to jail and it will be very costly.
In some states, If you strike them first you may be open to charges as well.

Depends on fed and state laws, arresting officer and prosecutor.

Laws have changed. Its not 10-20 yrs ago. Be careful how you use the internet. Online game is internet and included.

Even the owner of the source can come under fire for suits, especially in a death . This is where Mods come into play. No mods can open legal doors.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 08:31:03 AM by Animl-AW »
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2024, 08:41:47 AM »
Odd. He seems to have made similar threats to other players.

https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,409133.msg5416008
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 08:47:05 AM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-6

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline capera

• Copper Member
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2024, 11:56:56 AM »
Odd. He seems to have made similar threats to other players.

https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,409133.msg5416008

You are incorrect. The ONLY thing I have ever said to anyone is that I dont think they have the guts to say the rotten things they are saying to.....to my face.

You have have no valid reason to slander me. And...as for Mods....a Mod was online when I said this.

So Trolls that are ACTING like sharks in chummed waters.....if there is any doubt, the text buffer is there and it can all be read by Dale.

I can sleep at night. Can the ones trolling me say the same???
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 12:01:08 PM by capera »

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2024, 12:38:38 PM »
You are incorrect. The ONLY thing I have ever said to anyone is that I dont think they have the guts to say the rotten things they are saying to.....to my face.

You have have no valid reason to slander me. And...as for Mods....a Mod was online when I said this.

So Trolls that are ACTING like sharks in chummed waters.....if there is any doubt, the text buffer is there and it can all be read by Dale.

I can sleep at night. Can the ones trolling me say the same???
Troll me all night long you big sexy Canadian banshee :banana:

The psy-op game goes really hard these days. Even I would like to think I'm emotionally immune to the watermelon said on 200 and then I'll Crack and go off on someone who at the very least will come to understand how I really feel about them. It's especially fun when there has been a prior mutual respect moment and they get crushed by your fury and wrath :x :rofl :ahand

I think this little thread is a good reminder that trolling can only go so far before you run into that Troll in-gane and you wipe them. Got a lot of yappers trying to stay relevant but the only thing that matters are those who produce. Talk talk talk ain't got nothing on being able to dictate how other players are going to play their game for hours at a time...

Been noticing my game is slacking the past week. It's time to clear the mechanism and release the TANG!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 01:00:17 PM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2024, 12:46:36 PM »
Crapera is a nonce  :old:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2024, 12:48:30 PM »
Oh look. A dumpster fire
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline capera

• Copper Member
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2024, 01:15:19 PM »
Troll me all night long you big sexy Canadian banshee :banana:

Ironically.... I do not troll. Usually I just look down at ch200....and I got several players that cannot seem to stop talking about me and/or baiting me into a back n forth on 200. The trolls who enjoy typing on ch200 more than flying. We all know who they are.

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2024, 01:24:06 PM »
Oh look. A dumpster fire

Oh look, Mr. Dumpster fire now travels in pairs like good lil Cpt.Trips tribe. Proof, former players who visit are very immature squeak toys. It smells of low class trash here now.

You’re a dumpster fire, your sim is a dumpster fire. You’re just a baby seal with a clear disorder.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 01:25:37 PM by Animl-AW »
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2024, 01:28:55 PM »
Crapera is a nonce  :old:

No one cares what you think. Seeking drama fix?
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2024, 01:30:15 PM »
Should the OP ever make good on his implications, the in-game memorial flight resulting for him would be both incredibly predictable and ironically hilarious.

"Well, Cap got capped doing what he loved most: shooting into occupied buildings in town."
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 01:33:00 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-6

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."