Author Topic: 99capera  (Read 2594 times)

Offline capera

• Copper Member
Re: 99capera
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2024, 01:59:18 PM »
Should the OP ever make good on his implications, the in-game memorial flight resulting for him would be both incredibly predictable and ironically hilarious.

"Well, Cap got capped doing what he loved most: shooting into occupied buildings in town."

So odd.....up here in Canada, we didnt grow up with guns. We grew up using our fists. You can sure tell who is from the USA by the replies with references to firearms.

Hey....don't get your curlers in a knot because I reminded all the trolls that they are not 100% unidentifiable. You all "assuming" that I have a plan to hunt you trolls down, using the Dark Web...is absurd. Just because I was kind enough to remind the trolls that they are not totally anonymous does not mean I intend to access it. I just tapped you morons on the shoulder to maybe make you think twice before attacking other people, on a personal level. You may piss off the wrong person one day.....so be aware before taking trolling to the unacceptable levels I see on ch200.

Nothing more to say on this topic. For those who enjoy upsetting others in the game.......it will catch up with you one day.   

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2024, 02:05:31 PM »
Oh look, Mr. Dumpster fire now travels in pairs like good lil Cpt.Trips tribe. Proof, former players who visit are very immature squeak toys. It smells of low class trash here now.

You’re a dumpster fire, your sim is a dumpster fire. You’re just a baby seal with a clear disorder.
I have a sim?   :O
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2024, 02:08:55 PM »
... stuff ...

Wow that's a lot of backpedaling. Cool story.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-6

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline capera

• Copper Member
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2024, 02:11:00 PM »
Wow that's a lot of backpedaling. Cool story.

Understand something, troll...... I have nothing to back peddle from.

You are a troll in the game and in here. Hitech made a HUGE mistake letting you back in the sim.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2024, 02:15:28 PM »

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2024, 02:20:11 PM »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-6

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2024, 02:49:57 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Lol.  Guy is a nutcase.

Also, try to understand the definition of a troll capera.  I'm not a troll by calling your BS and responding to your threatening remarks.

I'm starting the understand your struggles in playing this game below 25k on a milkrun sortie.... might be a little.too hard for ya?

Offline capera

• Copper Member
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2024, 02:54:38 PM »
Lol.  Guy is a nutcase.

Also, try to understand the definition of a troll capera.  I'm not a troll by calling your BS and responding to your threatening remarks.

I'm starting the understand your struggles in playing this game below 25k on a milkrun sortie.... might be a little.too hard for ya?

I know what a troll is. I see you do it to me and others everyday. If someone does not play the sim like superstar Lazer, they have to endure you over and over on ch200.

No....you don't do anything at all. Innocent Lazer.

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2024, 03:08:21 PM »
I know what a troll is. I see you do it to me and others everyday. If someone does not play the sim like superstar Lazer, they have to endure you over and over on ch200.

No....you don't do anything at all. Innocent Lazer.

Apparently not to the point where people come here and call me out for who you claim I am.

On the other hand, I've seen it happen to you quite a bit.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2024, 03:34:40 PM »
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2024, 05:24:38 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Respectfully, comments like this and your countless others that say “dumpster fire” are doing absolutely nothing to help, and it is just as annoying as the contents of threads like this (which have literally existed since the BBS was created). 
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2024, 06:28:28 PM »
Respectfully, comments like this and your countless others that say “dumpster fire” are doing absolutely nothing to help, and it is just as annoying as the contents of threads like this (which have literally existed since the BBS was created).

It kind of reminds me of items for sale on the internet.  They don't have the cash or interest to buy it... but yet... they stillllll gotta chime in.

Granted most of those are more creative than what waystins comments

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2024, 06:58:17 PM »
see now why you got to go and enlighten him?  :rofl
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2024, 08:45:49 PM »

Waystin is just tickling you with the ring in his nose.  He got a rise out of people with his "dumpster fire" comment, so he keeps poking the bear. 

Harmless, really.  Remember, he's the last of the POTW who sticks around here.  Lonely pigs need to nestle in the mud a bit.

- oldman

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2024, 09:21:24 PM »

Waystin is just tickling you with the ring in his nose.  He got a rise out of people with his "dumpster fire" comment, so he keeps poking the bear. 

Harmless, really.  Remember, he's the last of the POTW who sticks around here.  Lonely pigs need to nestle in the mud a bit.

- oldman

Regardless, if he's here to stir the pot, then we use him for the spoon. Not sure what POTW means. We all know how this works over the last 30-35 yrs. If he's going to crap on us on our dime then he takes what he earned. Used car salesman sell lemon cars with a smile too.

He means nothing to me, and I'm sure it's vice-versa, still don't care. Basically it's called being a punk behind a pc. He's stinking up OUR bbs, intentionally. Open game. Basically, former or not, your friend sucks
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 09:24:19 PM by Animl-AW »
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP