Author Topic: 99capera  (Read 2551 times)

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
Re: 99capera
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2024, 09:23:16 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Yep,.. you avoided maturity at all cost very successfully, and proud of it.

Have any more 10 yr old angry girl things to post?
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2024, 09:30:12 PM »
I have a sim?   :O

You love playing stupid,.. it must come natural.
If it's a dumpster fire, you make a conscience decision to be here,.. that's speaks volumes to your lameness.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 09:39:00 PM by Animl-AW »
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline Wolf

• Zinc Member
« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2024, 09:33:29 PM »
The one who cries the loudest are the alpha wannabees. They cry out because they aren't good enough to get the kills they feel they deserve unless delivered on a silver platter.

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2024, 09:22:55 AM »
My question is will anything be done over the bad behavior? Are threats now acceptable? Will we have to post armed guards against the terrorist threats?
                                                                      :aok
AkCaine

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2024, 11:12:32 AM »

Waystin is just tickling you with the ring in his nose.  He got a rise out of people with his "dumpster fire" comment, so he keeps poking the bear. 

Harmless, really.  Remember, he's the last of the POTW who sticks around here.  Lonely pigs need to nestle in the mud a bit.

- oldman
:aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2024, 04:52:37 PM »
Well, he called me out on 200 last night and said I didn't have the guts to DA him. He demanded that I DA him and that he get to choose the planes. Naturally he went with the Seafire, a plane I never fly.

Never seen someone quit so quickly. Literally the shortest and most lopsided duel set I've ever had.

He went back on 200 and claimed the DA was for losers who have no life.

Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-6

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Online Bopgun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2024, 05:05:22 PM »
Hope you flew with your VPN :noid
Ingame: StepSis

Needs help with homework!

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2024, 06:48:22 PM »
Well, he called me out on 200 last night and said I didn't have the guts to DA him. He demanded that I DA him and that he get to choose the planes. Naturally he went with the Seafire, a plane I never fly.

Never seen someone quit so quickly. Literally the shortest and most lopsided duel set I've ever had.

Sounds right..

If the guy is in bombers he's at 25k.. if he's I a gv he is hiding in a tree..   

Pretty pisspoor all around.  If that's how you want to play cool, but at least keep you trap shut while you (he) does it.

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2024, 02:51:45 AM »

Probably still longer what it would be against me. But I admit my level of skills be more suitable for bombers and GVs.
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline capera

• Copper Member
« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2024, 05:54:57 AM »

You are unreal. I went into match play with you and you beat me 2 out of three. I then said “you won”.  You wanted to continue but I didn’t. You then proceed back to ch200 to spew more hate towards me.

You see… I don’t identify myself by my level of dog fighting skill in an online WWII combat flight sim. This is a hobby of mine. I don’t feel the need to berate anyone that isn’t “as” good as me….because I’m smart enough to realize that there will be many different levels of skill in the arena and it’s actually required, if I want to enjoy the simulation. No good having everyone as wonderful as you or Master Lazer. Seem the two of you derive some enjoyment out of telling others they suck. Well you two can say what you want about me…24 years in this hobby and I’ve seen your type before. Shallow little men, that have no real life achievements….are forced to identify by an outdated flight sim. Sad actually.

Just a FYI…you and types like you…in the future will just be ignored/squelched. Told Hitech he made a mistake letting you back, and as everyone can see…all you offer is this bragging/negativity crap.

When I first challenged you to a fight…I asked for WWI plane set. You cowered away. You wanted no part of that. So….you are NOT all that. Yea…you may have fighters in WWII figured out…but your scared to fight me at the planes I have figured out.

Do the community a huge favor and go sign up for Minecraft.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 05:56:45 AM by capera »

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2024, 08:31:41 AM »
I went into match play with you and you beat me 2 out of three.

2 out of 3? You mean 2 out of 2.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-6

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline capera

• Copper Member
« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2024, 08:38:53 AM »
2 out of 3? You mean 2 out of 2.

When you win the first two…of a two out of three, the match is over at that point. You won and I ack it right away…as you know.

And for the record I never went back on ch200 denouncing the the DA/Match Play arena. Why would I do that? I like the DA/Marchplay arena. I invited you there.

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: April 03, 2024, 11:04:46 AM »
Blah blah blah...

Go figure.. another situation where you are the topic of conversation...

Weird..  I'm sure it doesn't have anything to do with you.. it's always someone else that's the bad guy.

If I were you, I wouldn't use the DA as a tool to measure your E-ween.  You'll always come up short.  Stick to hitting knit AAA repeatedly from 25k.

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2024, 03:11:38 PM »

Offline xanax

• Copper Member
« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2024, 03:37:20 PM »
You see… I don’t identify myself by my level of dog fighting skill in an online WWII combat flight sim. This is a hobby of mine. I don’t feel the need to berate anyone that isn’t “as” good as me….because I’m smart enough to realize that there will be many different levels of skill in the arena and it’s actually required, if I want to enjoy the simulation. No good having everyone as wonderful as you or Master Lazer. Seem the two of you derive some enjoyment out of telling others they suck. Well you two can say what you want about me…24 years in this hobby and I’ve seen your type before. Shallow little men, that have no real life achievements….are forced to identify by an outdated flight sim. Sad actually.

I witnessed those exchanges and your sewer was running full stream with the "I don't make threats, I make promises" and the name calling (pzzzy) and whatnot. Frankly, I'm not sure why you keep trying to play the victim card or trying to put yourself above the sludge because you're drowning in it too. I'd follow your own advice and start leaning on that squelch/ignore button as it's a nice flotation device and it keeps you from having to identify/define yourself in an "outdated flight sim" as you say. Like you said, this is your hobby and a hobby shouldn't give yourself and others such consternation.
I'm sure most on .200 late at night are decent enough dudes but man, that channel seems to bring out the worst in 'em-especially if they are getting their drank on. It can be an ugly scene.
The Damned
Founded 1988