Author Topic: The Damned and Accounts  (Read 8778 times)

Offline Pluto

• Copper Member
Re: The Damned and Accounts
« Reply #225 on: May 23, 2024, 08:18:09 PM »
There's still some around. Last week I saw a k4 that zoomed from the deck to 10k and it was one of them. I forget who as I don't pay that much attention to them.

Sorry. It may have been me. I've been having difficulty with the hot key to toggle my "things" on and off since the internet update.

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #226 on: May 23, 2024, 09:01:56 PM »
Sorry. It may have been me. I've been having difficulty with the hot key to toggle my "things" on and off since the internet update.

:noid :noid :noid have you been hanging out with Judge again
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #227 on: May 23, 2024, 11:46:39 PM »
I'm confused. It seems I missed something here. Does somebody have a Big Chief and some crayons?

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #228 on: May 25, 2024, 10:27:17 AM »
There's still some around. Last week I saw a k4 that zoomed from the deck to 10k and it was one of them. I forget who as I don't pay that much attention to them.

It's normal to get from TO to 10K, make 180 degree turn, catch Mossie making 400 mph and shoot it down with 1 burst, all in 10 seconds. That was told to me in WB and perhaps same laws of physics apply here as well.

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #229 on: May 25, 2024, 12:05:37 PM »
It's normal to get from TO to 10K, make 180 degree turn, catch Mossie making 400 mph and shoot it down with 1 burst, all in 10 seconds. That was told to me in WB and perhaps same laws of physics apply here as well.

Because you fail to understand energy doesn't make the other guy a cheater.

K4 is an energy generating beast, btw.

”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #230 on: May 25, 2024, 02:30:24 PM »
Because you fail to understand energy doesn't make the other guy a cheater.

K4 is an energy generating beast, btw.

Because you fail to understand written text, it does not mean I don't see the other guy is a cheater. He was one of those who got kicked out because of using cheatengine.com speed hack.

Tell me, physics expert, how could it be possible to to take off, make 180 degree turn, climb to 3000 meters and catch Mossie making almost 650 km/h, in 10 seconds? I was over the field when he spawned to the direction I was coming from.

I could write a long post about anomalitys which happened there , but I presume it's not worth of it. Some of those I saw in AH as well. But, of course, nobody has ever cheated. It's just inability of the others.   

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #231 on: May 25, 2024, 05:10:06 PM »
Because you fail to understand written text, it does not mean I don't see the other guy is a cheater. He was one of those who got kicked out because of using cheatengine.com speed hack.

Tell me, physics expert, how could it be possible to to take off, make 180 degree turn, climb to 3000 meters and catch Mossie making almost 650 km/h, in 10 seconds? I was over the field when he spawned to the direction I was coming from.

I could write a long post about anomalitys which happened there , but I presume it's not worth of it. Some of those I saw in AH as well. But, of course, nobody has ever cheated. It's just inability of the others.   

To be clear, I never said the K4 that I saw zoom to 10k was cheating. He appeared to be moving at a high rate of speed on the deck before he zoomed. That said I have seen some questionable things in the game such as .50 cals that hit like 30mm. Lancs getting hit by 4 or 5 30mm from a 262 rounds and taking no damage etc. Just yesterday I saw a 30mm round impact the tail of a N1K and he took no damage. There are people who will make excuses for such things such as lag etc. The thing is when it's constantly the same players it becomes questionable. I think anybody who thinks that nobody has ever cheated is naive.

As I've mentioned previously I have seen memory hacks detailed online where you can change things like fuel weight, durability of your aircraft, weapons lethality and weapons load-out for example. A person who no longer plays emailed me a link that described them. He said he tested them out of curiosity. I for one don't have such an ego to feed that I would ever need to consider bothering with such stuff. I'd be more worried about downloading some questionable software and getting my computer hijacked.  I think it's pretty obvious if you see me play that I sux too much to be a cheater. lolz

Seems if you were to look hard enough you could probably find a cheat for just about any online game where egos are involved. There used to be a video on youtube of a ESP hack for WW2 online of a cheat that would put red boxes around enemy soldiers with lines showing the distance to the enemy. I'm sure may are aware of wall hacks and such in games like counterstrike and other such games.

I think there are a lot of accusations that are unfounded,  however I've seen a small amount of stuff that truly is fishy. For the most part I just try to avoid those players in game as I don't get the feeling that HT would be interested in taking the amount of effort to determine what was going on. I think it would be very hard to detect a client-side memory hack that was a slight change and I think anybody who would go to the effort of doing such a thing would try to keep it as subtle as possible.

That said, I've been enjoying my time back on some days and not so much on others. For whoever was responsible for putting the Buzzkill map up for the weekend, PM me your address so I can have some flaming dog poo delivered to you!

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #232 on: May 25, 2024, 05:15:30 PM »

I doubt your version of events.   Post the film.  :ahand
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #233 on: May 26, 2024, 02:47:58 AM »

Dont post it, sent it to HTC
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #234 on: May 26, 2024, 09:01:13 AM »

As I wrote, your comprehension of written text needs some adjustment. Why should I post here something, what was done by proven cheater in another sim? Or was it you?

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #235 on: May 26, 2024, 09:22:28 AM »
As I wrote, your comprehension of written text needs some adjustment. Why should I post here something, what was done by proven cheater in another sim? Or was it you?

If it only happened in WBs then why are you squawking about it here?   Go pollute their forum and leave ours alone.

Besides, I don't take anyone seriously who invents words.

I could write a long post about anomalitys which happened there [...]

Anomalitys???   Is that phonetic for butthurt?   :ahand
« Last Edit: May 26, 2024, 09:25:08 AM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #236 on: May 26, 2024, 09:44:04 AM »
If it only happened in WBs then why are you squawking about it here?   Go pollute their forum and leave ours alone.

Besides, I don't take anyone seriously who invents words.

Anomalitys???   Is that phonetic for butthurt?   :ahand

I gave an example, what can happen in sims, if anticheat is not working. So you were texsan? At least state and behavior are matching.

What comes to misspelled word, how many languages you can handle without ever making mistakes? I speak only Finnish, Swedish and English fluently. Sometimes I may misspell some words, what certainly never happens to you, I know. You are perfect in every way.

I can make it also in French, German, Dutch and in some level with Afrikaans and Bulgarian, but Spanish I have mostly forgotten. I apologize that kind of ignorance from my part. Can you forgive me, Master of Everything? I pray on my knees...    :pray

Over and out, so you can have last word and feel like a winner. I have noticed it is very important for Vraciupalatecobraskyyrcruel-team.

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #237 on: May 26, 2024, 11:04:36 AM »

What comes to misspelled word, how many languages you can handle without ever making mistakes?

Two.  A wise man knows his limitations and operates within them.

”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #238 on: May 27, 2024, 04:30:26 AM »

I do it all the time in a 163, since we're talking about anything from any experience ever.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 26-9

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #239 on: May 27, 2024, 10:23:40 AM »
I do it all the time in a 163, since we're talking about anything from any experience ever.

The plane we were "talking" about is 109K4. From any ever experience.