Author Topic: nrshida versus Skyyr - conclusion squared  (Read 3616 times)

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
nrshida versus Skyyr - conclusion squared
« on: April 07, 2024, 07:37:00 AM »
Seems appropriate to make a new thread since the conversation has wandered. Fair warning - wall of text ahead! Tis about what, 14-years of intermittent irritation for us. Balance seems about right.

Skyyr you are an intelligent person but you’re not beyond falling for a strategy based on feigns & misdirection. Set, set, break, a well known boxing pattern of manipulation of an opponent who is placed in a reactive state. I’ve been very busy this week but actually it didn’t matter, I was surprised how much of the work you’ve done for me in this exchange. We all know you’re Ertus. Several of us already concluded that independently. You should’ve just fessed up instead of wriggling and digging yourself further into a hole. Making a new forum account in reaction to the accusation, adding me and Trogdor and that other fellow to the signature in exactly the same style you do was pathetic. And we haven’t even started to discuss your gameplay yet. Now there’s no fixing it. Either way I’ve demonstrated you’re a liar, despite your obvious pride in your own noble honour. Your pride cost you this.

I anticipated you’d think I didn’t know about the MPA score. I know you think I’m prone to making very shaky suppositions. I’ve encouraged that. Yes obviously you record everything, we all know that and why. I further knew you’d bristle when I implied the faintest possibility that I’d beaten you. Your ego and fixation on static statistics make you as easy to operate as a brightly coloured vending machine with particularly well-labelled buttons. I didn’t think I’d won more matches than you in this session. Nor did I try to prove or assert I’m a better AH pile-it than you are. That’s your ridiculous insecure-based obsession, not mine. My impression at the time before I checked was I’d probably got about 40%.

I remembered that Erus duel in as same, normal, non-psychologically-tainted experience most other healthy AH pilots would recognise: a bloody good and hard-fought close duelling session with no-quarter asked nor given. The outcome for both of us being really good challenging fun. For you, not so much. Your MPA score shows that you lost 41% of these matches to a self-taught dilettante hobbyist with knackered controllers and ‘imperfect’ ACM. Further, many of your victories were with you oiled, a punctured fuel tank, a missing surface or two or a combination of those. I’d invite anyone to watch the ahf-file. I’ve uploaded a checked and dark-web safe copy here (thanks to those who helped me with this):

https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=404990.0;attach=37372

Great, close fights with plenty of good moves for all to see but definitely ‘unclean matches’ for you. Nowhere near the whitewash or dominance you’d like to assert. I didn’t know what the skeleton was in the Ertus closet. No need, you behaved as such. I already politely asked you to publish this duel in December when I told you I was kr1ck3t and you became extremely elusive.

I’ve been telling you all along i don’t care about the score. I know you won’t accept it, not because the evidence isn’t there for that only a minority do, but because you can’t allow any devaluation of the sacred score, That’s where you derive your ‘perceived power’: simplistic statistical results. Like the Ertus result.

What I wanted, what this whole fiasco was all about, and what I already told several forum members already before I started this Ertus incident earlier in the week that this was about (I even said in advance it’d look black for me for a while): I wanted the film  :) I simply wanted the film of the match from your perspective for another project I’ve been busy with. I don’t record much on my PC anymore. Why would I? Thousands of ahf files I never watch, more of life’s clutter. I’d have settled for a YouTube upload but then you had to distance yourself from the Ertus and I got even more than I’d hoped for: you coughed up an almost complete ahf file.  :rofl I love vending machines!  :banana:
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
Re: nrshida versus Skyyr - conclusion squared
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2024, 07:42:46 AM »
In the last week you’ve been very busy uploading YouTube videos trying to shame me. I’ve noticed your personality seems to be most distinguished by three primary colours:-
Performance
Shame
Insecurity

I can expand on this if pressed. Not for you, mainly for the broader AH community who’ve had to put up with your Trumpesque elbowing your way to the front of the stage and treating all of us (squamates / posse notwithstanding) with conceited contempt, condescension and derision FOR YEARS. I hope some will remember you as a decent stick, but not in the main. It looks far more likely you’ll be remembered as the loudest, self-promoting cockerel Aces High has ever seen. Is this what your childhood was like then?: “There’s one way and only one way -whack- to fly the late-model 109 correctly -whack- and you aren’t doing it -whack-whack-. You must PERFORM -whack-whack-whack-”. Really wouldn’t wish a childhood like this on my worst enemy but we know it happens. Sucks to be you.

I absolutely slaughtered you in an LA-7.

Oh you did mate. I remember thinking at the time - gosh I hope my virtual atoms are cohesive enough to allow me to respawn in game. I was slaughtered so hard I almost dissipated forever. See this right here is your insecurity showing through. What you mean is you shot down my virtual plane with your virtual plane in a computer game. Yeah lots of people have done that to you too, including me. Small wonder Judge flocked to you is it? You is talking like a proper gangsta there. Standard. Birds of a feather, flock together. Or as I like to view it: it only takes two turds in a pool to ruin the swimming for everyone. Especially if those turds have multiple accounts and can converge on you wherever you’re swimming.

This shaming and devaluing of any AH player who has crossed you in any way shape or form has no weight. I learned this from my good friend Zack1234. Gone now, like so many of the others: if we do not accept your premise, then there’s no way at all, regardless of how hard you dance around stomping your feet and shouting, that you can force your conclusion on anyone else either. I don’t subscribe to your unsupported tenet that statistical outcome in an online flight sim can be used to nullify anyone else’s opinion squash any conversation in a “I am the authority”-stylee, or worse, devalue the real person to a relentless and sadistic degree. It’s wrong.

Aces High is a hobby. And that’s it. To channel my inner Feynman: It doesn’t matter how many YouTube videos you upload, doesn’t matter how loud your cock-a-dodle-doooos are, doesn’t matter how many misassumptions you make about the gameplay of other players: when it’s not in accord with other evidence it’s wrong. Your tenet that AH says much at all about the validity of individuals, and a means to crush them: it’s wrong.

The early Rusyn MA fights, where you were still banned by HiTech but snuck back in anyway. I don’t attach mush self-worth to those encounters because as I told you:- I had a spinal injury and was so medicated I couldn’t even perceive time in a linear fashion. You can dismiss that as an excuse if you wish and continue to gloat about the results. It doesn’t register with me as a shameful incident and there’s nothing you can do or say to me to convince me to the contrary.

Next the Ertus fights well we’ve discussed those. Great fights I think. You won your score, I won a great duelling session and more. Fair exchange.

Which brings me to the final phase when you condescended to join me in the MPA which you are now presenting as a 23-3 predetermined duelling victory. You must’ve creamed yourself within days of your release from Azkaban when I told you I was kr1ck3t yet proceeded to apparently not be able to fly myself out of a wet paper bag. Really?

Here’s classic Skyyr: while you are so busy uploading your P-40 versus nrshida G14 match to gloat on YouTube with a lol at the end of the title, fapping yourself silly watching your awesomeness from your perspective you haven’t observed the significant yet small detail that at a long enough moment just before you nearly hit the cliff you were looking backwards right down the silent muzzle of my 30-mm while I held fire. Easy shot. Why? I wasn’t trying to beat you and neither was I trying to experiment or develop my technique; I was experimenting with your technique.  :)
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2024, 07:44:36 AM »
See what you’ve done here Skyyr is to be Penny-Wise and Pound-Stupid. I’ll happily take the permanent 23-3 result that you’ll no doubt gloat about in your signature for all eternity as a fair price for the longer game I’ve been playing. “How does Skyyr react to this positioning. What if you fly a predictable flightpath for two seconds then junk away under a guns solution etc. etc”.

Let us finally discuss your legendary ACM and energy-fighting. The seat of your power. It is nothing of the sort. You’ve actively mislead enquirers for years trying to throw them off your scent to the point of lying.

Only half of what you do is ACM and that set is pretty limited to only the most effective in the context of a game. There’s no roling scissors (I know why), there’s no BRD (I know why), there’s no Lag Displacement rolls and so on nothing textbook at all. The other half is what the kids are calling Game-Mechanic-Exploits (GME). You know like knife-running in Counterstrike. You’re 50-50 ACM and GME mixed together. For all you’re insinuations about being a professional pilot or nearly a military pilot whatevs, you’re more professional gamer than real pilot.

Your combat trim-bashing, your rudder usage, your gunnery, your turning your engine off and back on again in the vert - that bit people have been calling gamey for years - it is gamey and not the “I’m an expert pilot, prop-torque is over modelled in Aces High, HiTech has it all wrong”. Bollocks.

There is ACM, but it’s not exclusively energy-based as you’ve lead everyone to believe at all. It’s geometric.

That three-fight video against Badboy in his Spit 9. I think Vraciu is riding along with you observing your greatness. you accept a 12-12 merge at 300-I.A.S. while he dives in and converts potential to kinetic with much higher airspeed and yet you still rope him out. It’s not your awesomeness, it’s geometry. You let him incur two entropic conversions, forced him to fly a longer flightpath and a harder and more acute first turn at the base of the triangle. You let slip a comment to Icepac in one of your ‘humiliation films’ about Pythag. That’s the simple physics of what you do there. Just as likely someone taught it to you anyway long ago, you don’t seem overly blessed with creativity.
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2024, 07:46:49 AM »
I use it in this video here. Against you I might add.

There’s more. You’ve got a really nice MA reversal which is reliable to the point that you’d prefer to take most times than a 12-12 merge. Reminds me of something Bruve said long ago: “Yeah you can’t take too long killing someone in the MA shida, you’ll get picked. It’s not the DA” or words to that effect. Bruve had one of those too. So did Kazaa. That’s this. Accounts for a lot of your kills.

Here is a film of me getting absolutely dominated and slaughtered and what I learned from this contact.

Alpha Flat Scissors I call this technique. AH aircraft do not move in three dimensions, they move in five: the three euclidian ones plus time plus another: map position. So with this reversal your start position is airspeed less than your opponent. You don’t chop throttle because you need to retain your airspeed for the shot on their overshoot or if they’ve floundered below you then you do and simply drop power and bunt in for an easy shot. Two variations of exactly the same technique. Providing your aircraft it at a higher angle of Alpha than your opponent then for similar (or higher) airspeed will overshoot into a predictable position for an easy shot.

Just project the flightpaths down onto the map and you’ll see how with two identically-long lines one will appear shorter. Nott even very demanding on the controls. This is why you’re able to keep claiming how awesome you are while clucking: “and and and I haven’t even flown that plane before”or “I haven’t even flown for the previous five years” - it doesn’t matter your techniques don’t rely on fine control input, it’s about letting the tool do the work for you. Omne ignotum pro magnifico  “Everything becomes trivial through explanation”.
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2024, 07:57:50 AM »
So there’s more. More analysis, more technical detail. How to queer your shooting for instance. How to counter your Alpha Flat Scissors. How to use your CT-Bashing geometric merge against you. If I’ve got time and motivation next month then I might PM a full technical analysis with video evidence to selected ACM-heads. Likely the ones you’ve been particularly odious towards. I actually don’t think they’ll have time to use it against you. Reading between the lines I think HiTech has already contacted you quietly and you’ve agreed to go quietly instead of losing face. I remember your signature the whole time you were banned: “I came. I saw. I conquered” More self-promoting spin and lies. You came. You shamed. You got caught cheating. You got banned. You tried to spin it. Would be more accurate. Anticipate more of the same but I no longer care. The point for rational discussion has long passed.

I know you’ll never change. You can’t. You’re the scorpion trying to cross the river. You just can’t help yourself. All of this wall of text isn’t intended primarily for your eyes, more to put in proportion the Legend of Skyyr to the community you’ve aggravated for years. As I move in thought and feeling further and further away from Aces High, I notice how much Skyyr reminds me of General Decker from Mars Attacks. The dude shouting while firing his dual 1911s as he shrinks from the Martian ray gun.

The New Damned will never surrender.
The New Damned will survive!
We will fight you in the MA.
We will fight you in the DA.
We will fight you on the forum.
We will fight you on YouTube.
We will win.
We will be triumphant!

Gosh what a relief. Like turning down the volume an a really annoying record. Free at last! Whether he quietly slips away at the behest of HiTech’s private negotiations so he can claim he’s done conquering (again) or gets whacked by the ban stick so hard it only leaves a pair of smoking slippers and a tiny black book behind, I do hope one way or another he’ll soon dry up and blow away, leaving the rest of you to enjoy the twilight of Aces High.

Unfortunately not for me though. Actually the Ertus encounter did make me resubscribe once I’d got the taste for flying like that again, but of course it rapidly fell back to a mostly empty MA and even emptier MPA. The hobby is no longer available to me anymore. Most especially being on the same Timezone as Lusche. Was confronting when he concluded in his uniquely Germanic-logical way that the game has shrunk beyond European payer’s reach. He was right. Just to clarify I’m not leaving because of Skyyr. I did consider challenging Skyyr to a grudge-match, best to 500 I thought and then I’d be definitely be able to get good fights. But then another AH player said it best: Never wrestle with a pig in the mud. Even if you do shove his face in it, the pig loves the attention and you’ll still get as covered in mud as he did.

I’d rather try and preserve fond memories and I’ve had the most tremendous fun. It’s been archery, martial arts and my long-sold motorcycle all wrapped up in one. Met some tremendous characters and obviously a few total freaks. I’ll take one more flight in my beloved, silver Ki-84 before parking it in the hangar and patting the fuselage like Steve did to his Triumph before going back to the cooler. Controllers are scrap now anyway and I don’t see motivation anymore to replace them.

Think I've had just about all the fun I could've had. Truly, thanks for all the fights. All the best to nearly all of you. Farewell AH <S>
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Online Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2024, 08:41:16 AM »
Ffs absolutely nobody cares.

No.

Body.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2024, 08:49:13 AM »
I have never seen one player have a chokehold on this many people.
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2024, 08:58:08 AM »
This hurt me, and it's not even aimed in my direction...

One paper cut after another...

I hope to never piss off shida

:police:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2024, 09:24:34 AM »
Imagine making a post this long to explain away your suckage and inability to beat someone who's played a game quite literally 1/5th the time you have.

I really don't care about you. What I do care about is that you've tried to lecture people on your knowledge of ACM for YEARS, even going so far as to try to lecture me and tell me my own flying was subpar (going back to 2014-2015), without you ever having encountered me once. When we finally did meet in-game, you lost and lost resoundingly. Yet even after such encounters, here we are, you writing a diatribe, attempting to explain away your own failures because you got caught claiming I was someone else and lying that you beat that someone else. And now that it was shown you didn't beat anyone, you're trying to salvage the failure you made public.

And ironically, I would never have posted those fights if you hadn't tried to salvage your bruised ego and made outlandish claims as a counter to my assessment that Judge was (and is) better than you. You did this, not me. I've dueled over 100 players and I rarely ever post the fights.

And even if I WAS Ertus, your own admission and timestamps show that timeframe was literally 1 month after you claim I returned from a 6 year hiatus. Let that sink in: You couldn't beat someone who literally (yes, literally, according to your own theory) hadn't touched a joystick in 6 years. SIX YEARS. You tried to claim you only moderately lost to someone who hasn't played a game you've been in and around constantly while the other player was busy living real life and hadn't played any games or sims in over half a decade. I'd quit permanently if I was that bad. I'm not even remotely joking.

Further, I could go into detail, at length, explaining your own misconceptions and complete failures of comprehending your losses. For example, I could explain to you why I don't use "BRD" in our duels - it's a very simple explanation. But what's more satisfying is the fact you are so inexperienced with ACM that you don't even realize there is literally no maneuver named "BRD/Barrel-Roll Defense." Go ahead, Google it. Look in Shaw's book. Look in Boyd's book - it's not there. The actual term you're looking for is a "rolling scissors." I could lecture you as to the reason why you died 27 times to someone who didn't use the "BRD" (lololol) because maneuvers like that actually have several drawbacks when in non-MA environments due to the flight model here. But, I'd rather just let you sit in your own ignorance. It's much more satisfying seeing you lecture people (like me) about ACM and then get absolutely and utterly destroyed by them when you encounter them, knowing you aren't even aware of what such maneuvers are.

The fact you watch through so many of my films and read through everything, going as far as to try to guess the "geometry" of how I'm winning shows just how little you know. This is BASIC. The fact you think you uncovered something isn't a testament to your intelligence, it's proof of how oblivious you are to what ACM actually is. The fact you think it's "gaming the game" is precisely why you're so bad, and that makes it hilarious to me.

The funny thing is, before our "duel," I literally never spoke to you in-game or even outside of the game (outside of open forum exchanges). There was no discussion beforehand. There was absolutely nothing friendly about our interaction. You just assumed so arbitrarily, because I tend to show respect until someone does otherwise. You made that mistake... and well, here we are with you typing walls of text after getting caught in your own flawed logic. So you try to paint one interaction you claim was me as "real" and the other as "friendly." My God, I can see why you joined the Muppets.

DadTallica perhaps summarized my initial reaction quite well:

Ffs absolutely nobody cares.

No.

Body.

Anyways, like I said, your own words have immortalized your failure.

Maybe if you play for another 14+ years, you'll be able to beat someone who's only played for 30 tours in total. Better luck next time.

And good luck with your quitting and leaving AH. What is this, the 19th time now?

<S>

« Last Edit: April 07, 2024, 11:45:47 AM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-6

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2024, 09:54:19 AM »
p.s. Sounds like you had a bad experience.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2024, 09:54:51 AM »
I have questions;

hadn't touched a joystick in 6 years. SIX YEARS.

I think 6 years is a misleading statement, due to your regular usage of shades to fly AH around your ban?
someone who has actively beaten the system repeatedly and made fools out of the establishment.
(taken from one of your YT Videos)

Maybe if you play for another 14 years, you'll be able to beat someone who's literally only played for 30 tours in total. Better luck next time.

Do those 30 tours include your shades and the shades used to get around your ban? When you were someone who was actively beating the system repeatedly and made fools out of HTC as Starfox, Mythical, et al because you were so easily and regularly getting around their ban.

JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2024, 09:59:03 AM »
I have questions;

I think 6 years is a misleading statement, due to your regular usage of shades to fly AH around your ban?(taken from one of your YT Videos)

My last flight was as Rusyn in 2018. I went to Ukraine semi-permanently after that, until last year. I didn't even have a gaming computer as I sold everything due to said transition. Even now, I haven't replaced it as I'm running a laptop. Even the name "Rusyn" was a reference to the geography of where I was locating to.

Also, AH access isn't allowed from Ukraine or VPNs (Hitech can confirm these if you didn't know already).

Do those 30 tours include your shades and the shades used to get around your ban?

Yes.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2024, 11:19:27 AM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2024, 10:18:08 AM »
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2024, 11:52:34 AM »
I don't know if it is my Eagle Scout side, Catholic-mom-upbringing, marination in Marine Corps Principles of Leadership, graduate level business education back when morality/stewardship trumped $$$$$$, or nearly three decades as a Captain/Instructor,  but this game would be a lot more fun/challenging if people were able to answer questions posed...and teach what they know to HELP others.

"A student is not *above* his master, but when he is fully trained will be *like* his master."

If it was good enough for Jesus it should be good enough for all of you.

Why **everything** in AH (from the interface, to the victory conditions, to ACM, etc.) has to be veiled like some freaking parable is beyond me.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2024, 01:02:00 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
325th VFG - "The Checkertails"
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2024, 01:40:57 PM »
Thise dude wrote a pamphlet about dude.
"Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you"---Betty

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys