Author Topic: nrshida versus Skyyr - conclusion squared  (Read 5853 times)

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
Re: nrshida versus Skyyr - conclusion squared
« Reply #120 on: April 30, 2024, 12:21:25 PM »
Are you forgetting that you're a proven liar and cheater? Or in your own words, a "cracker/bypasser"?

Who in their right mind would believe a thing you say?

That's why you use a middleman service/escrow brokerage. Here's one such middleman that will hold the money until the pre-agreed-upon terms are met:

https://www.escrow.com/

I'll even let YOU pick the service, just agree to the bet lol. I know you won't, because you'd have to eat your own words and watch me as I proceed to remind you that you owned yourself and lost $10k to someone who indeed was an actual pilot and won your money in a bet. And trust me, I'd NEVER let you forget it. lol

P.S. Vraciu's a real pilot as well, contrary to your claims. I'm sure he'd be happy to take the bet as well.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #121 on: April 30, 2024, 12:25:05 PM »
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #122 on: April 30, 2024, 12:26:14 PM »
(I wanted to post pop corn, but the Tide pods make me laugh harder  :D :rofl)
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #123 on: April 30, 2024, 12:26:19 PM »
Some of my favorite memories are having Skyyr ride as my observer for a duel against "superior" players (I was a noob).   He would tell me what to do in real time and I'd crush my opponent leaving them bewildered and befuddled.   

:banana:

I'd love to see the AH film proof for confirmation. That's very hard to do given that you can't explain feeling on the stick. Ie, control. Flap and throttle control, rudder usage, ect. You could try, but it would be very difficult to perform them as accurately said if someone was telling you what to do. You'd be atleast second behind in the rolling scissors.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Simon

• Nickel Member
« Reply #124 on: April 30, 2024, 12:29:38 PM »
P.S. Vraciu's a real pilot as well, contrary to your claims. I'm sure he'd be happy to take the bet as well.

Haha, Vraciu (aka Palace_Cobra) backing up claims from Skyyr (aka Russyn, Starfox, Adonai, Achilles, Ertus) is, um, not very convincing, to say the least.

If what you claim was reality, someone really ought to step in and do something because you are both very clearly emotionally disturbed.

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #125 on: April 30, 2024, 12:33:48 PM »
Haha, Vraciu (aka Palace_Cobra) backing up claims from Skyyr (aka Russyn, Starfox, Adonai, Achilles, Ertus) is, um, not very convincing, to say the least.

If what you claim was reality, someone really ought to step in and do something because you are both very clearly emotionally disturbed.

Or maybe... this is a game and you psychotically take it faaaaar too seriously.

What's more likely: everyone that doesn't get along with Simon in a game is mentally unstable? Or Simon takes games too seriously? Occam's Razor and all that.

Lemme know about that bet, buddy. Hell, Vraciu has more real stick time in actual jets than you do in 20 years of playing video game sims.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 12:36:36 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline Simon

• Nickel Member
« Reply #126 on: April 30, 2024, 12:35:26 PM »
I'd love to see the AH film proof for confirmation. That's very hard to do given that you can't explain feeling on the stick. Ie, control. Flap and throttle control, rudder usage, ect. You could try, but it would be very difficult to perform them as accurately said if someone was telling you what to do. You'd be atleast second behind in the rolling scissors.

It's just more lies. Vraciu is quick to demand a duel when Skyyr is around but not so much when he's not.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #127 on: April 30, 2024, 12:40:28 PM »
P.S. My EQ test results were in the 140s.

I only got a 53 in Empathy  :(
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #128 on: April 30, 2024, 02:06:24 PM »
I only got a 53 in Empathy  :(

Do they count all results together, if there's so called multiple personality?
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #129 on: April 30, 2024, 02:44:50 PM »
Unfortunately for you, every claim I've ever made has proof.

Of course that isn't proof and there's the rub, if you were a real pilot and anyone on this forum found out your full name and details you'd get reported to the authorities for behaving like a shady, untrustworthy freak online (with evidence) so fast it'd make your head spin. Can't imagine anyone would be trusted with a cargo plane loaded with rubber turds after all your efforts here...

You’re scary creepy.

In my years here (and other MMOs) I’ve never seen anyone close to your level of toxicity for the game and community. As I’ve heard several say recently, you’re able to draw out the absolute worst in them. You seem to be quite proud of it too; mind boggling.

...then proceeds to upload a carefully arranged tableau with a pistol in full view. What an idiot.

Or maybe... this is a game and you psychotically take it faaaaar too seriously.

Oh now it's 'just a game'. Now it's just a game and everyone else is taking it too seriously. You, who has systematically victimised players by any means at your disposal and celebrated every player you've driven away or insulted way beyond in-game banter to the point of vindictively-personal didn't mean it. It was just your completely put-on online act. Your character. He was the one lying, cheating, trolling and violating the legally-binding EULA because - well heck - it's just a bit of fun. Which you take very lightly actually. Almost like a dual personality: One that passes the psych tests and then the real one.

Skyyr + SkyyrII in Melee Tour 291: 145.5hrs -> 36 hours per week average
Skyyr + SkyyrII in Melee Tour 290: 177hrs -> 44 hours per week average
Of course you weren't there the previous two months as you were in Turkey and the Ukraine according to yourself.
Then previously the Ertus and your freshly unbanned arse had a shared month before that.

I'm wondering when do you actually find the time to do your real flying? Does the CIA pay you to fly scorpions out of Panama so well that you can afford to take five months off and expend more hours than many people work their fulltime jobs on a game which you take so lightly?

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #130 on: April 30, 2024, 03:04:33 PM »
...then proceeds to upload a carefully arranged tableau with a pistol in full view. What an idiot.

That's what my desk looks like 99% of the time lol (minus the certs which are usually in my wallet). I'm not even joking.

if you were a real pilot and anyone on this forum found out your full name and details you'd get reported to the authorities for behaving like a shady, untrustworthy freak online (with evidence) so fast it'd make your head spin. Can't imagine anyone would be trusted with a cargo plane loaded with rubber turds after all your efforts here...

And there's the printable, wall-frameable moment in time. nrshida has become so unraveled by a game that he's now projecting that you can and should call the government to report said person... because they beat you in a game. lol. And how exactly would such a call go? "Uh, FAA??? I, uh, said a lot of mean things and this person beat me in a game and posted a video online and so I'd like to report them!!!!" *click* "Hello?! HELLO?!?!?"

You're so emotionally unstable you're now letting this game affect your real life. No one cares dude.

Oh now it's 'just a game'

It's always been a game, you just never realized it.

Of course that isn't proof and there's the rub

Oh, it's proof. You think someone just has 3 separate airmen certs laying around? My logbook? My numerous flight headsets? lol. You're so blinded by your own stupidity you can't bring yourself to face your own cognitive dissonance.

See, someone who was actually intelligent would notice such things and realize it's highly, extremely unlikely said person is lying at this point. The problem is, you've been beaten and mocked by said person and you can't admit they're just baiting to you to humiliate yourself further. You're so attached to your own delusion and need to be right, you can't imagine someone might actually be exactly what they say they are.

Well, you can't fly fake planes, you clearly don't fly real ones, and you can't even make logical arguments anymore. I guess we're done here. Too bad, so sad. Like I said previously, maybe in another 20 years, you'll be good at something.

<S>
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 04:08:24 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline Simon

• Nickel Member
« Reply #131 on: April 30, 2024, 03:41:43 PM »
it's highly, extremely unlikely said person is lying at this point.

I don't think you're quite comprehending the fact that you're a proven liar and cheater and that your act is transparent to the majority of people in these forums. All one needs to do is take stock the tiny collection of shades and trolls supporting you to realize that.

No sane person would engage in any type of wager with you, for it may disclose personal details. For over 20 years you have shown yourself to be a sociopath, obsessive to the point of delusion. Posting a screenshot of your performing an offensive gesture with a visible firearm is just the latest indication of your psychopathic tendencies.

Do you think anyone has forgotten the lengths you'll go to maintain your theatrical performance? Don't you realize that someone who uses proxies, untrackable payment methods, fake identities and other obfuscations to sneak back into a video game that their banned from (for cheating) is normal behavior? Does a sane person steal a community volunteer's account information to troll other players? How many people do you think have 7 or 8 different shade accounts to exploit the game and feign support on multiple platforms? Would a normal person use a Russian YT clone website to try to dox a member of this community?

You're frighteningly unwell and will obviously do anything and everything with whatever sneaky tactics it takes to "prove" your latest claims. You are the Nigerian Prince crypto king of AH.

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #132 on: April 30, 2024, 03:44:46 PM »
I'm going to make stuff up, claim it's real, and use that as a way to back out of the hole I dug

Mmmkay brah.

It's ironic to see you claim someone is a liar, yet you simultaneously present your synopsis as truth (e.g. fake identities, proxies, etc.). Neither of those were ever used; but even if they were, I know for a fact Hitech never disclosed that to you. So here you are: literally lying and making up details, while calling other people liars. Which, coincidentally, is why nothing you say is ever taken seriously by anyone, game's management included (because you invent details that undermine your own narratives).

And claiming RUtube is a YT clone? RUTube launched 18+ years ago. It was launched before YouTube ever became popular. Once again you have no idea of anything outside your own delusional bubble.

I don't think you're quite comprehending the fact that you're a proven liar

Like here, where you claimed I had alt when you came at me tried to HO? Or any number of countless sorties that show the same? lol

You're the disease you claim to hate.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 04:00:39 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #133 on: April 30, 2024, 03:45:31 PM »
I'd say it isn't too far fetched for Skyyr to have gained a pilots license.

Free time to get the hours up and 9-12 months later, CFI. Time has been passing us all by..

While it is Skyyr.. That part is believable .. at least enough for me.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Simon

• Nickel Member
« Reply #134 on: April 30, 2024, 03:56:47 PM »
Neither of those were ever used; but even if they were, I know for a fact Hitech never disclosed that to you

To borrow the term you incorrectly overuse, Skuzzy literally described some of the techniques they use to identify banned players. You circumvented them all on multiple occasions.

Again, you cannot claim credibility when you are a proven liar and cheater (and admitted cracker/bypasser).

PS. Try to get it right the first time. Editing nearly every post reveals a lot.