Author Topic: The integrity of the game and players is lost  (Read 4374 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
The integrity of the game and players is lost
« on: April 16, 2024, 10:12:41 PM »
Unfortunately, the game no longer exist as it once did. We have a kill board that tells everyone who shot who, we have a DAR that gives away positions too easily. And now we have an abusive sociopath and his squad who play endless hours raking up kills in rocket planes with multiple accounts who switch just to target players and gang and harass them regardless of the war or battle. Skyyr goes where I go, switch in a moment, switch twice in 15 minutes to 2 teams on the front I'm at. Roll and go right for me every time I spend an hour to play the game. His squad on my team while he goes to the other. This is absolute pettiness.

IS THIS REALLY WHAT YOU WANTED HITECH? YOU WANT SOCIOPATHS TO RUN OFF LONG TIME PLAYERS? IM TIRED OF THIS BULCH$T. I KNOW MANY OTHERS ARE TOO. THE 8 SHADE ACCOUNTS AREN'T GONNA BE ENOUGH HERE PRETTY SOON ALLOWING THIS.

YOU ARE LOSING MANY OF YOUR LONG TIME SUBS BECAUSE OF THE DERANGEMENT AND OBSESSION THIS PLAYER HAS WITH ME AND OTHERS TO TORMENT AND RUIN THEIR EXPERIENCE WITH GANG STALKING TACTICS. I DEMAND A RESPONSE FROM YOU ABOUT THIS ABUSIVE SHADING AND SQUAD TARGETING THAT I AND OTHERS HAVE MULTIPLE EXAMPLES OF. THIS IS RUINING THE INTEGRITY OF THE GAME AND GAMEPLAY.

I NO LONGER ENJOY PLAYING WHEN AN AZZH0LE SWITCHES TO EVERY FIGHT IM AT EVERY SORTIE I FLY ONCE I GET A KILL. IM DEFENDING MY FIELD AND HE SWITCHES TO COME GANG ME ON BOTH FRONTS WITHIN 10 MINUTES. I WILL NON STOP POST ABOUT THIS UNTIL THIS COMES TO AN END. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE GAMEPLAY AND I WONT STAND FOR IT.

THIS IS A FORMAL COMPLAINT.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 10:14:37 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
Re: The integrity of the game and players is lost
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2024, 10:45:23 PM »
This, kids, is why weed is bad for you.

Every time we've fought, it's been on the same front with me fighting you on a single side, never two, with a lone exception: Last tour, YOU switched fronts after I did and you came after me. Let me repeat that: you came after me, you died, and then you proceeded to throw profanities for 10+ minutes on 200. I'll repeat that once again: I've NEVER encountered you on multiple fronts, save for the single time you purposely came after me when I switched. And I'll gladly upload the encounter if you'd like to claim that's false.

Please post film showing otherwise. Just one film. You can't. Every encounter we have had has been on one account, on one front.

Your entire rant of a post seems to be upset more with the fact that I could potentially run into you, than it is the fact I've never encountered you in the same 6 hour period on different accounts (save for the single example where YOU came after me on purpose). Even tonight, you harassed me repeatedly. I even made sure to .report you so Hitech had a chatlog of it. Unfortunately for you, I was streaming the ENTIRE TIME after I switched to my other account and it shows the same thing. You die repeatedly to other players I'm nowhere near, then you errantly tell me to leave the country I'm on, when I was engaged in a completely different fight. You then cursed at me over 200 (which you also did before when we had our single encounter immediately prior).

Here's the stream: https://www.youtube.com/live/2vWcJqwpE5E?si=XXF1aKCizVMosMni

You'll see the side-switching is completely for ONE purpose: to find fights. I was never near you at any point once I switched accounts. Also, 3 players have returned and 2 more are on the fence because of my streams. Two others even came to the forums. What have you done to help the game? You're literally doing nothing lately but making hack accusations and cursing every time you log on, both on vox and 200.

I'll wait for the film you can't produce.

Don't do drugs, kids.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 12:40:08 AM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-6

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2024, 11:47:01 PM »
Unfortunately, the game no longer exist as it once did. We have a kill board that tells everyone who shot who, we have a DAR that gives away positions too easily. And now we have an abusive sociopath and his squad who play endless hours raking up kills in rocket planes with multiple accounts who switch just to target players and gang and harass them regardless of the war or battle. Skyyr goes where I go, switch in a moment, switch twice in 15 minutes to 2 teams on the front I'm at. Roll and go right for me every time I spend an hour to play the game. His squad on my team while he goes to the other. This is absolute pettiness.

IS THIS REALLY WHAT YOU WANTED HITECH? YOU WANT SOCIOPATHS TO RUN OFF LONG TIME PLAYERS? IM TIRED OF THIS BULCH$T. I KNOW MANY OTHERS ARE TOO. THE 8 SHADE ACCOUNTS AREN'T GONNA BE ENOUGH HERE PRETTY SOON ALLOWING THIS.

YOU ARE LOSING MANY OF YOUR LONG TIME SUBS BECAUSE OF THE DERANGEMENT AND OBSESSION THIS PLAYER HAS WITH ME AND OTHERS TO TORMENT AND RUIN THEIR EXPERIENCE WITH GANG STALKING TACTICS. I DEMAND A RESPONSE FROM YOU ABOUT THIS ABUSIVE SHADING AND SQUAD TARGETING THAT I AND OTHERS HAVE MULTIPLE EXAMPLES OF. THIS IS RUINING THE INTEGRITY OF THE GAME AND GAMEPLAY.

I NO LONGER ENJOY PLAYING WHEN AN AZZH0LE SWITCHES TO EVERY FIGHT IM AT EVERY SORTIE I FLY ONCE I GET A KILL. IM DEFENDING MY FIELD AND HE SWITCHES TO COME GANG ME ON BOTH FRONTS WITHIN 10 MINUTES. I WILL NON STOP POST ABOUT THIS UNTIL THIS COMES TO AN END. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE GAMEPLAY AND I WONT STAND FOR IT.

I think you're mistake here sir is thinking that HT cares. I haven't seen anything that would make me think he did in a loooong time. Most of the remaining players have 2, 3 or maybe 4 accounts. Look at the ones that admit it. Skkyer has at least 3 he admits to. The bomber sharp shooter guy says he has 2 but he's gonna have 4 soon. When I was playing there were a few that admitted their shades in confidence. Pretty soon it will be 10 players with 4 accounts each making up the bulk of the planes in the air. I think the money is the same for HT and I'm guessing if it was one guy paying for 100 accounts he'd be ok with it. lolz :)

Maybe the goal of Skyyers squad is to run everybody off so they can play with themselves?

P.S. Stop being so mean Skyyer. You Meanie!

Not sure I'd find this as humorous if I was still a paying player...

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2024, 11:55:33 PM »

:ahand :ahand :ahand :ahand :ahand :ahand :ahand :ahand :ahand :ahand :ahand :ahand :ahand :ahand :ahand :ahand

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
325th VFG - "The Checkertails"
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2024, 11:58:53 PM »
Better get you some more accounts there Vraciu so you can play with yourself!

Online GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2024, 02:55:57 AM »
All I can say, the friendly atmosphere what I faced as a newcomer just few years ago, it is mostly gone. And it went down fast, in just some months. Exists still (mostly) inside the country. Deja vu from Warbirds.

I could make a list of reasons for this phenomenon, as MHOs, but it would again trigger tit-for-tat style nose punching and other kindergarten style acts, so I let everyone make their own conclusions. But a lot has changed since I stepped in. Sometimes really hard to believe, these are adult, grown up persons behind the behavior.
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline haggerty

• Silver Member
      • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2024, 06:25:14 AM »
Yeah, this multiple accounts on each country is kind of lame, especially when one of them is a tower queen in the area that your squad mate on the other team is killing people like was happening yesterday.
-Ninja250, -Spectre, -UBerHAGS, -FieroGT, -Haggerty, -Hellcat -Misawa, -Gloom -Nobunaga -Cobrakai

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2024, 08:15:25 AM »
This, kids, is why weed is bad for you.

Every time we've fought, it's been on the same front with me fighting you on a single side, never two, with a lone exception: Last tour, YOU switched fronts after I did and you came after me. Let me repeat that: you came after me, you died, and then you proceeded to throw profanities for 10+ minutes on 200. I'll repeat that once again: I've NEVER encountered you on multiple fronts, save for the single time you purposely came after me when I switched. And I'll gladly upload the encounter if you'd like to claim that's false.

Please post film showing otherwise. Just one film. You can't. Every encounter we have had has been on one account, on one front.

Your entire rant of a post seems to be upset more with the fact that I could potentially run into you, than it is the fact I've never encountered you in the same 6 hour period on different accounts (save for the single example where YOU came after me on purpose). Even tonight, you harassed me repeatedly. I even made sure to .report you so Hitech had a chatlog of it. Unfortunately for you, I was streaming the ENTIRE TIME after I switched to my other account and it shows the same thing. You die repeatedly to other players I'm nowhere near, then you errantly tell me to leave the country I'm on, when I was engaged in a completely different fight. You then cursed at me over 200 (which you also did before when we had our single encounter immediately prior).

Here's the stream: https://www.youtube.com/live/2vWcJqwpE5E?si=XXF1aKCizVMosMni

You'll see the side-switching is completely for ONE purpose: to find fights. I was never near you at any point once I switched accounts. Also, 3 players have returned and 2 more are on the fence because of my streams. Two others even came to the forums. What have you done to help the game? You're literally doing nothing lately but making hack accusations and cursing every time you log on, both on vox and 200.

I'll wait for the film you can't produce.

Don't do drugs, kids.

Lies from a sociopath.

You deserve harassment for harassing me if Hitech doesn't do anything about it. I will. You switch and come to every fight I'm at and engage me. You need help. You clearly know what you are attempting to do and yet you play it off like a sociopath pretending you aren't doing anything nefarious.

Lies from a sociopath. You aren't switching for the "fight". You switch to find me and HO and gang. Your only 2 kills as Skyyr since you've returned were switching and HOing me on the first pass. You are a liar and fraud as I have over 6 or 7 examples of you switching or going out of your way to find me and engage me.

I had thought last night that the 190D on bish was you when i switched fronts, since you switched to Bish after I moved there and went to fight. Turns out it was Bgoldy flying exactly like you. However, you still switched to Bish and probably would have rolled had I got a kill. Multiple team switches in 15 minutes or so, claiming it's "for the fight". When you switched to a team that was capping a field to engage me over my own base at the exact alt I'm at. Okay buddy.

The really hilarious thing is, the tally vs skyyr since his return in Nov is actually 2-2. Every time he tries to switch and jump me, he fails. 6 or 7 examples now of this guy flailing to try to kill me with advantage. The only 2 times he killed me were direct HOs to the face. "The fight" he claims. He switches to the team on offense and claims it's for the fight. This is blatant lying.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2024, 08:22:34 AM »
Blah blah blah

So you don't have any film of your accusations. Not a single one. Got it. How predictable.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 08:24:36 AM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2024, 08:44:56 AM »
And it's not just me.

It's Nrshida, Eagler, Rotbaron, Simon, Dolby, Lilmak, many Muppets and countless others you've ran off over the years with your obsession and derangement. The 3 you may bring in from youtube doesn't compare to the drop in #s we've seen and I know you and your squad is part of it. They may stay for a month, but you've succeeded in making long time subs quit the game.

Oh I have plenty of film and countless examples. Just have to find time to post them.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2024, 08:49:05 AM »
... And it's not just me, it's many Muppets ...

You mean the Muppets who made countless posts about how they were going to grief me? The same ones that made multiple posts, demanding I fight them? The ones that attempted to humiliate Kruel and I, then went ballistic when they lost? Lol this is literal irony.

Here's a reminder of those "poor Muppets" and who started it, lol: https://rutube.ru/video/b1565b69435559babb1d6b77b8b9b124/

It's kind of funny that the guys who set out to make someone quit the game ended up quitting the game because of that same guy, according to you. I'm going to print and frame this post, I'm not even joking lol.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 09:11:31 AM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2024, 09:13:03 AM »
This stuff literally breaks my heart! 2 players, YES Skyyr and Violator...2 of the most, well more than 2,but these fellers have influenced my AH progress/Fun ....eh, I dont have the words to explain what I am trying to convey. This community saved me!  Diagnosed with MS 2002.....SSI Disability2007...House fire 2013....Neighbor who had Satellite TV, let us stay in their house, which was for sale... Military Channel Add 2013. 1stpar3-BW1stpar-ULCapkid was born/saved! It was a perfect situation. From that situation to this stuff, NOW? Really? I don't understand THE WHY. It is a game! No harm? No foul? I honestly don't get it! The animosity escapes my understanding I guess?   
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Professor_Fate

• Zinc Member
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2024, 09:16:25 AM »
 Just yesterday I saw an 190a5 I was in a 109g2.  Before I realized who he was this a5 below me turned leading me away from the rest of my group.  After successfully coaxing me away I dove and found myself in a furball  I thought I did ok and held my own for a few seconds and he eventually lit my tail feathers on fire.  Saw that it was SkyyrIII gave him a salute got another beer and went back to relaunch.  Life is good.
Jagdgeschwader 2 "Richthofen

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2024, 09:16:40 AM »
Peak cringe here. I seem to remember the Muppets very clearly threatening to run Skyyr out of the game because he refused to turnfight with them and would shoot them in the face in the MA. Then, they made multiple posts claiming he sucked 1v1 and they demanded he duel them. Then they got embarassed when he stomped them in those duels because they never realized how good he was 1v1.

Now you're claiming the Muppets quit because of Skyyr? Oh this is glorious.

The posts they made about Skyyr on their secret skwad forums were the wet dreams of paranoid skitzos. They constantly plotted how to get rid of him. Welp, looks like that backfired.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 09:25:30 AM by Kruel »

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2024, 09:18:20 AM »
That 40 page post of Hitechs mistake of letting you back proves that dozens of players think you do and have done shady stuff here and other games and many were very disappointed about this horrible decision. Now we can see that you haven't changed and are still doing the same crap as before. Destroying the integrity of the MA and targeting specific players repeatedly and chasing them around the map to their fights.

I'm about done with Aces high since there is 0 strategy anymore with kill message, dot dar, consistent ganging, dweeb squads, and lack of war strategy effort, and now it's really not fun getting chased around the map by a sociopath and his squad every time I get a kill.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-