Author Topic: The integrity of the game and players is lost  (Read 4383 times)

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
Re: The integrity of the game and players is lost
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2024, 11:50:43 AM »
Does the sim still show diffierent size dar icons for bombers and fighters?

yes
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-6

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2024, 11:55:04 AM »
I'm going to offer you a genuine reply. No insult, nothing but honesty.

Your ego is what gets you killed. I've highlighted your reply showing it in action. You literally claim to be so much better, then you immediately cry foul play and shadiness. This is what gets you killed and makes you look like an idiot when you report such things to Hitech. I'll explain.

I'm flying on the same country as fdski.

SYSTEM: "Violator has shot down fdski"

Well, fdski was literally half a grid north of me, so I decide to go after you. Hmmm, I wonder what you were in?

* check the stats page *
* stats page shows Violator killed fdski while flying an F4U-4 *
* note the grid where fdski died *
* note there is a dar bar indicating 1 con *
* a single con shows up over the TU-2s *
* I ask the TU-2 pilot "what's over you?" *
* TU-2 replies: "a -4" *

That's precisely how I found you.

Further, you then make the audacious claim here that I didn't get hit by ship ack. If you actually watched the film, you'd have seen I got hit by ship ack multiple times and I even lost one of my 20mm cannons. So if you were to ever send in film to Hitech claiming I was undamaged, it'd be disregarded because you clearly didn't even watch your own film.

Let me repeat that: you posted a film of me, claiming I wasn't hit by ack, when the film clearly shows me getting hit multiple times with ship ack. That's how oblivious you are to how things work.

There was nothing dishonest, broken, or even "gamey" about how I found you. It was pure logic and deduction. You're upset because you were trying to pad your stats with bomber kills and you got caught, so you come and cry "cheat." And this is precisely why your complaints are never taken seriously, because there's nothing serious about them. There was no multiple accounts or hacks or cheats or even cheating, it's pure logic, deduction, and you being predictable.

It was that easy. There's no shadiness involved, just your own lack of imagination. Everything is a hack or a cheat to you because you can't comprehend anyone outsmarting you or predicting you. A la why you're still trying to figure out how I managed to get a speed advantage on most merges... TEN YEARS later.

Every single one of our encounters has been in line with the above. Even last night, our single encounter was from ONE account where I switched using the 6 hour timer. You're literally complaining that I did what *any* player could do. You then became so paranoid that you were accusing me of hunting you when I was literally on the other side of the map, not even remotely close to you. It's still saved on my stream and multiple people saw it and commented on how dumb you were.

Like I said, post the films here. They're natively timestamped. It should be VERY easy to show me fighting you on different accounts if I'm indeed switching fronts. You can't because it's never happened. You're upset that I'm online whenever you're on. You were complaining about this long before I even had a second account (which itself is telling).

A post proving that you are in infact going out of your way to target me. There you go, now go ahead and admit to the rest.

Send that film of you flying through CV ack on your side. I'd like to see it. From my end I didn't see such a hit and isn't it great that one 20mm and it still was enough to catch me on fire in a tough crossing shot. Gah, I wish my bullets worked that well in the most inaccurate plane on the game, but I digress.

The bold comment is flat out false logic. Am I not allowed to defend my CV from two groups of TUs taking out my CVs? Gee golly. Yeah it must be padding score to defend CVs and bases and then have to watch my bellybutton from some weirdo determined to track me down and gain a scoring advantage over me every time I get a kill...

The reason I get killed is because you come into my fights after switching teams and help to gang or get me ganged to help your score 95% of my deaths are from being ganged. Just like last time when Starpig had to jump in, or the night before when Judge had to jump in. Always pettiness.

Btw, I saw you change to Bish after I changed fronts again last night to fight bish to go fight somewhere else and saw a 190D coming at me with a Ki84 and thought that was you based on how he was flying. After all, you did switch from team last night to Rooks to go after me while judge remained on Knights flying at the field I'm at. Why didn't you come help defend? Instead you switched to specifically come engage me. That is what I have a problem with. I'm not going to gear every sortie especially defending a field to watching you change teams and come engage me. Automatically you are setting up an advantage over me. It's petty and its lame. Which is why I've posted this formal complaint.

Here is just one of many that shows Skyyr targeting me so hard that it's his ego getting him killed trying to kill me defending a field.

Here is another example, also unlisted, of skyyr switching teams to engage me while defending my field in a G2 after I get a kill. It was a fun and intense defensive sortie for me actually despite getting 2 assists. Time stamp in description.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 12:20:25 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2024, 11:57:26 AM »
The Muppets got kicked out by Hitech for being azzhats.

They used to give me a hard time when I was a noob.   That's when I met Skyyr, actually.   He stood up for me when it was me against the world.  I guess he appreciated the fact I wasn't taking any jazz from the old guard around here who felt they had a right to one way abuse of players.

Now the bullies are being bullied and they cry like girls.

As for Violator, I dueled him years ago when I was nowhere near as good as I am now.  He BARELY won our fights.   Skyyr and I have dueled 1000s of times.   The gulf in skill between the two is massive.   Skyyr > Violator
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
325th VFG - "The Checkertails"
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2024, 11:59:42 AM »
The Muppets got kicked out by Hitech for being azzhats.

They used to give me a hard time when I was a noob.   That's when I met Skyyr, actually.   He stood up for me when it was me against the world.  I guess he appreciated the fact I wasn't taking any jazz from the old guard around here who felt they had a right to one way abuse of players.

Now the bullies are being bullied and they cry like girls.

As for Violator, I dueled him years ago when I was nowhere near as good as I am now.  He BARELY won our fights.   Skyyr and I have dueled 1000s of times.   The gulf in skill between the two is massive.   Skyyr > Violator

No Muppets got kicked out lol. I wouldnt be surprised if you got smack talked as you act like a victim. Everyone knows how talk in game. You most certainly egged them on.

Barely? I think it was like 8-0 and that was me being nice and trying to show you some things.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 12:02:12 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2024, 12:05:54 PM »
Unfortunately this is the virtual world we live in now. HT has checked out and riding this game into the ground. Can’t really blame him. He’s worked hard for decades keeping this thing going and it’s been awesome. The sad thing is it appears he’s now willing to compromise his integrity fifteen bucks at a time which is accelerating the demise of the game rather than just letting it fade away peacefully.

Why HT let Skyyr back I’ll never understand. Specifically as “Skyyr”. HT could’ve just let him play under one of his multitude shades if it was really just about playing the game. But no. Skyyr had to be himself so he could let his ego loose on the community again. He’s absolutely driven by it. Obsessed with it. It’s not good enough just to be a great stick. He has to belittle, berate, taunt, hunt and otherwise ruin others experience. Not just occasionally but whenever and wherever possible. That’s the real fun for him. Any of us who aren’t wrapped around his ankles can see it. He has 100% run off past and present players with his sociopathic behavior. He and his toadies are going to chime in and say it’s simply because he’s THAT good (“DA me bro!”). But there have been many over the years just as good or better without the vitriol. Everything is about, not just how good he is, but how pathetic and stupid others are compared to him. I see it just about every single time I’m logged on now. His ego is what got him banned in the first place. Now he appears to be doing things similar to what got him banned and we’re just supposed to take a liar at his word? This is a guy who creates fake BBS accounts to back himself up. For every video he posts to support his claims (whatever they are at any given moment), there are likely ten more on his hard own drive that refute the same thing.

Imagine you had a bar (AH) and a customer (Skyyr) comes in and pees on it. You throw him out because it’s just not good for business. Then you let him back because you’re a little short on cash he’s buying 4 beers at a time and promises to behave. Shortly thereafter he takes out a spray bottle and starts wiping down the bar. Cool he’s clearly changed! But the bar starts to stink and the regulars see the spray bottle is full of urine. Sure he’s not whipping his junk and making it rain. But there’s still piss on the bar.

Really, a great analogy and post lilmak.  :aok
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Blinky

• Copper Member
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2024, 12:13:29 PM »
Man, i like you and think you should let it rest, this post is... Not good.
I dont mean to point fingers but you cant play victim, and aggressor. You keep making these bold statements about who you can beat, and makng wild assumptions like "certainly you egged them on" it sounds to me like theres someone better in the game, and youre unhappy about it.

"I wish my bullets worked like that" come on man.. you sounding like the old heads who claim hacks when they augr.
Youre a great stick man. Far better than me. But Skyyr is just better man. You cant try and have someone removed from the game becuase you dont like them... thsts what killed our game. Remember?
"See, decide, attack, reverse." - Erich Hartmann

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2024, 12:18:33 PM »
Man, i like you and think you should let it rest, this post is... Not good.
I dont mean to point fingers but you cant play victim, and aggressor. You keep making these bold statements about who you can beat, and makng wild assumptions like "certainly you egged them on" it sounds to me like theres someone better in the game, and youre unhappy about it.

"I wish my bullets worked like that" come on man.. you sounding like the old heads who claim hacks when they augr.
Youre a great stick man. Far better than me. But Skyyr is just better man. You cant try and have someone removed from the game becuase you dont like them... thsts what killed our game. Remember?

False statements from someone who doesn't understand what's going on nor plays the game enough to understand, doesn't know how scoring works or have ever compared our scoring stats.. you  are ignorant about this TBH.

Have you seen heard Vraciu type in the game? You would know...

Yeah, I'm going to make a montage eventually of me raking planes with bullets and getting nothing or little damage. I have countless examples. It's really something that aggravating the hell out of me.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2024, 12:19:36 PM »
No Muppets got kicked out lol

Ummm...

BluBerry was banned for hacking. INK was permabanned for behavior. Changeup was banned as well for comments made about Hitech. Latrobe was permabanned for the forum p*rn incident.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 12:24:49 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-6

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2024, 12:20:51 PM »
Well, I just got shot in my chute by a rook. IMHO, despicable small soul act. Was certainly not any of Skyyrs.

I think it's soon time to vote by wallet. This is just going to same direction than WarBirds did. Every possible way to show hatred and act small soulish just to prove... Yes, what? Lack of testo and libido, I presume.

Well, some seem to have interest to get number of participants declining and they are doing good job.
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2024, 12:27:29 PM »
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2024, 12:36:40 PM »
Please post film showing otherwise. Just one film. You can't. Every encounter we have had has been on one account, on one front.

This excuse is wearing pretty thin. When the body language and the words don't match you trust the body language. The most recent K4 "I am uber" video even contains obviously cheating gameplay. Judge (at least) on the opposite team to Voldermort here coordinating which one of them is flying what over Discord (I presume) to prevent 'freindly' fire. Ordinary players try to sort their SA unaware of this obviously. Uttelry unfair gameplay in obvious violation of the spirit of the TOS.

This targeting, shaming and griefing will go on and on and on because he doesn't know any different mode of behaviour. His sycophantic squadmates obviosuly mesmerised by the beguiling spell of score and dominance. You should consider the value of your subscriptions if HiTech is simply going to sit on the sidelines taking the money while this dumpster fire keeps growing.

I certainly wouldn't resubscribe until certain bananas get the well-deserved smack of the ban stick once and for all.
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2024, 12:40:04 PM »
Unfortunately this is the virtual world we live in now. HT has checked out and riding this game into the ground. Can’t really blame him. He’s worked hard for decades keeping this thing going and it’s been awesome. The sad thing is it appears he’s now willing to compromise his integrity fifteen bucks at a time which is accelerating the demise of the game rather than just letting it fade away peacefully.

Unfortunate truth. That said, people should expect SOME service for 15 mo. Doing zero,.. OR for F sake, tweaks we may not realize is a bad joke play on words, as if we're brain dead. We're just being slow-walked until he can claim not enough income while he permits skimmers. I think he wants it to crash. One can only accidentally drop the ball only so many times before the word accidentally becomes the words intentionally. Burned out on the lame excuses we all suffer life and we all still deliver for a paycheck. I stopped listening and having my intelligence insulted. When someone uses the word "hope to get back into dev", walk away, nothing is going to happen.

It APPEARS he's sabotaging his own game. Who the hell in their right mind would allow DipTrip and his gang to skim players non-stop. Money for nothing. Actually money for destruction.

I'll ride it out, to a point.

Never tip a bad waitress.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2024, 12:46:43 PM »
Skimmers? Who here has their own competing game? Who here plays another game that is lacking players? Saw one on X earlier too good not to share. I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm just saying you're unlucky when it comes to thinking. 
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline LilMak

• Silver Member
« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2024, 01:09:17 PM »
Ummm...

BluBerry was banned for hacking. INK was permabanned for behavior. Changeup was banned as well for comments made about Hitech. Latrobe was permabanned for the forum p*rn incident.
Clearly permabanned doesn’t mean what it used to. Can you remind us why you were permabanned again?
"When caught by the enemy in large force the best policy is to fight like hell until you can decide what to do next."
~Hub Zemke
P-47 pilot 56th Fighter Group.

Offline Baloo

• Copper Member
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2024, 01:09:38 PM »
If you enjoy this game...you enjoy this game and don't need any of the extra. If you need more, you need more, and well...unfortunate for you. If you need shades and third party comms to be relative in the game...well...I'm sorry, for you.

This game is fun, I love it more than any other game...no individual, nor gang of individuals...can ruin this for me. Enjoy, and good luck!
Squadron: Arabian Knights

In Game Name: AKBaloo