Author Topic: The integrity of the game and players is lost  (Read 4370 times)

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
Re: The integrity of the game and players is lost
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2024, 01:13:28 PM »
I'm about done with Aces high since there is 0 strategy anymore with kill message, dot dar, consistent ganging, dweeb squads, and lack of war strategy effort.

I have to admit that the part where one country has bases on top of your stats and is leveling them but your country is ganging the other county because they currently have the lowest numbers always left me scratching my head. I would try to take back the bases around the strats but there usually was zero interest. This didn't matter which country it was because I was on side switcher. The "always have to gang the country with the lowest numbers thing" was baffling to me.

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2024, 01:22:33 PM »
No Muppets got kicked out lol. I wouldnt be surprised if you got smack talked as you act like a victim. Everyone knows how talk in game. You most certainly egged them on.

Barely? I think it was like 8-0 and that was me being nice and trying to show you some things.

Would you like to duel again?   I'll bet you don't go 5-0 (#FIFY) THIS time.  I find it funny how you ALWAYS have some excuse for your subpar performance (Hack!  - I  was being nice! - I was drunk! - I wasn't taking it seriously...).    You just aren't THAT good.    You barely beat me.   I was in position to win every fight, too.   My knowledge just wasn't there yet.

And yes,  The Limpets got tossed by Hitech.   You guys were trashing the game and started getting booted.   I think maybe Changeup was first.   So the lot of them packed up and left (those not banned already).
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 01:29:49 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
325th VFG - "The Checkertails"
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2024, 01:26:01 PM »
Oh. And I never egged them on.  I was mocked for being a noob and I gave it back in spades.  You hit me with a rock and I'm going to hit you with a Buick.   Simple.

And as for Simon(e) being gone.   Talk about filth spewed on 200.  That guy is abusive to an extreme.   I take great pleasure in seeing this coward hiding from Skyyr and Judge right now.  He and his squadron love to chase me all over the map so he can pick me (he sucks 1 v 1).   He can't do that when The Damned are on.   The shoe.......is on the other foot and it is glorious.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 02:02:01 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2024, 01:27:55 PM »
Well, I just got shot in my chute by a rook. IMHO, despicable small soul act. Was certainly not any of Skyyrs.

I think it's soon time to vote by wallet. This is just going to same direction than WarBirds did. Every possible way to show hatred and act small soulish just to prove... Yes, what? Lack of testo and libido, I presume.

Well, some seem to have interest to get number of participants declining and they are doing good job.

I'll shoot you in your chute.  I like the explosion sound.
”KILLER V”

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2024, 01:31:33 PM »
Imagine you had a bar (AH) and a customer (Skyyr) comes in and pees on it. You throw him out because it’s just not good for business. Then you let him back because you’re a little short on cash he’s buying 4 beers at a time and promises to behave. Shortly thereafter he takes out a spray bottle and starts wiping down the bar. Cool he’s clearly changed! But the bar starts to stink and the regulars see the spray bottle is full of urine. Sure he’s not whipping his junk and making it rain. But there’s still piss on the bar.

Your description actually made me laugh.

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2024, 01:35:29 PM »
Does the sim still show diffierent size dar icons for bombers and fighters?
[/quote

Yep, and it can even tell if you're in the bomber or fighter version of the mossie. (the icon will be different)

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2024, 01:35:44 PM »
This excuse is wearing pretty thin. When the body language and the words don't match you trust the body language. The most recent K4 "I am uber" video even contains obviously cheating gameplay. Judge (at least) on the opposite team to Voldermort here coordinating which one of them is flying what over Discord (I presume) to prevent 'freindly' fire. Ordinary players try to sort their SA unaware of this obviously. Uttelry unfair gameplay in obvious violation of the spirit of the TOS.

We got stuck on separate sides because of side-switch timers. This is precisely why we created multiple accounts about a month later, because mouth-breathers like you were claiming we were doing it on purpose. When you have 6+ active squad members, your side-switch timers are always off.

Oh wait, you're saying we should kill each other if we're stuck on opposite teams? Avoiding each other and nothing more is cheating? lol

"This you in 190, Judge?"
"Yes."
"Ok, I won't shoot."

Hmmm... yeah, that's a "unfair advantage" roflmao.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 02:35:52 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-6

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #52 on: April 17, 2024, 02:16:30 PM »
Another one!  :O
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2024, 02:21:14 PM »
I'll shoot you in your chute.  I like the explosion sound.

I don't doubt that. Tells something about character. You would definitely do it in real life to anyone as well.
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2024, 02:40:06 PM »
All htc needs to do is include a couple more datapoints in the films to quash cheating accusations. 
I also feel a separate aceshigh.exe for arena play would be good. 
Instead of using the same executable in the main arena as in training arenas where software switches enable or disable functionality not wanted in main arena play, why not have a different executable that doesn’t have the switches in the first place.   

Cheating accusations will be easy to confirm or dismiss the ill will spewed with cheating discussion.   
It’s not allowed anyway.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 02:58:25 PM by icepac »

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #55 on: April 17, 2024, 03:16:20 PM »
All htc needs to do is include a couple more datapoints in the films to quash cheating accusations. 
I also feel a separate aceshigh.exe for arena play would be good. 
Instead of using the same executable in the main arena as in training arenas where software switches enable or disable functionality not wanted in main arena play, why not have a different executable that doesn’t have the switches in the first place.   

Cheating accusations will be easy to confirm or dismiss the ill will spewed with cheating discussion.   
It’s not allowed anyway.

The thing I'm trying to figure out is how:

"There's no cheaters and all accusations of cheating are baseless."

"People have been banned for cheating"

Both of these statements can't be true.

Offline Blinky

• Copper Member
« Reply #56 on: April 17, 2024, 03:20:28 PM »
False statements from someone who doesn't understand what's going on nor plays the game enough to understand, doesn't know how scoring works or have ever compared our scoring stats.. you  are ignorant about this TBH.

Have you seen heard Vraciu type in the game? You would know...

Yeah, I'm going to make a montage eventually of me raking planes with bullets and getting nothing or little damage. I have countless examples. It's really something that aggravating the hell out of me.

There you go; making WILD assumptions. You cant possibly know what i do or dont understand. I think youre drunk dude. Day drinking is never the answer.
Even i never did that.

Id be happy to duel you and show you what i understand. Weve had fun in the past but never serious duels. Id wager the one lesson i got from Skyyr might do the trick.

False statements? Bro.. youre not making sense and your sentences are becoming very repetitive.

Bottom line, Skyyr doesnt care about you to hunt you, and would destroy you in real 1v1s. Since you feel the need to stsrt swingin
"See, decide, attack, reverse." - Erich Hartmann

Offline Blinky

• Copper Member
« Reply #57 on: April 17, 2024, 03:21:50 PM »

I only ever knew 1... xPoiso
"See, decide, attack, reverse." - Erich Hartmann

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2024, 04:00:18 PM »

If you hack (mod your aircraft/vehicle attribute values) in Aces High, the modded values get stored in the plane's coded properties, which are visible to everyone else's clients. It can't be hidden due to how the game and server interacts. Because it's attached to your aircraft/vehicle, it can be recorded by anyone recording your aircraft using the AH film recorder. Ergo, if there is cheating, it can easily be detected by recording AHF and sending it to Hitech.

This is why Hitech always requests AHF film in such accusations.

I know of two players who actually got banned for legitimate hacking: xPoisonx and BluBerry

xPoisonx did it once as a way to go out in a blaze of whatever. He was flying around at insane speeds, dropping infinite bombs, etc.

BluBerry got banned for enabling and using the LCGS in the Main Arenas.

Both were detected by AHF film being sent to Hitech.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 04:03:18 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-6

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2024, 04:02:55 PM »
There you go; making WILD assumptions. You cant possibly know what i do or dont understand. I think youre drunk dude. Day drinking is never the answer.
Even i never did that.

Id be happy to duel you and show you what i understand. Weve had fun in the past but never serious duels. Id wager the one lesson i got from Skyyr might do the trick.

False statements? Bro.. youre not making sense and your sentences are becoming very repetitive.

Bottom line, Skyyr doesnt care about you to hunt you, and would destroy you in real 1v1s. Since you feel the need to stsrt swingin

Hope for the rope or if not HO? Only tricks I've seen lately.

Yes you clearly don't understand what's going on. Skyyr spelled out above one of his methods of targeting me. Which is a lot of damn effort to say the least to try to catch me off guard to build his kill count on me... no one flies 60 miles out to a CV just to shoot me down... or switch to both my enemy teams within 15 minutes to engage me. Who else does that?

Some people have to work or else I'd too get to play a video game for 8 hours a day... no time for day drinking unfortunately.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion