Author Topic: For gldnbb and the HG guys  (Read 6905 times)

Offline dbarry

• Zinc Member
Re: For gldnbb and the HG guys
« Reply #120 on: May 13, 2024, 10:37:27 AM »
Can't understand all the vitriol directed toward Skyyr.  He has shot me down plenty of times.
Just way better than most pilots in here. 

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #121 on: May 13, 2024, 11:04:58 AM »
The fire grows!  :aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #122 on: May 13, 2024, 11:28:51 AM »
Can't understand all the vitriol directed toward Skyyr.  He has shot me down plenty of times.

First post and you know about all the pilots 😆? A lot of long time players called out his tactics. You'd know if you have been around. Whether legal in AH or not, it would come off as unsportsmanlike to the players he's using these tactics on and many have left. What's your AH handle?
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #123 on: May 13, 2024, 12:27:10 PM »
First post and you know about all the pilots 😆? A lot of long time players called out his tactics. You'd know if you have been around. Whether legal in AH or not, it would come off as unsportsmanlike to the players he's using these tactics on and many have left. What's your AH handle?

And his first post... here!   Not a howdy, I'm (cpid)... just a straight up defensive hype right out the gate.   :rofl

<doubt we'll get a handle>  :noid
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #124 on: May 13, 2024, 12:34:21 PM »

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #125 on: May 13, 2024, 12:55:47 PM »

There’s both bad points and good points, as in everyone. Some provoke it, sometimes he does, as in everyone.
Calling someone a cheater with no current proof, or before they’ve actually committed it is as toxic as if he did. Dolby led the drama train peeing all over himself when he was allowed back in was worse than letting him back in. 50 pages of vomit. Which hurt the bbs.

The Damned issue is legitimate complaint, but I think it was done just to start fires in of the hair of the rival members of the original. Any name could have been made up, the post was to rub salt in wounds.

I’ve also seen players trolling him on 200, when he fires back they say “ look, I told you so.”, But then I’ve seen his taunting too.

Not saying he is or does. But some people derive an enjoyment of being hated and its real evident in games. Even the games of those who yell fire in a theatre here. Some people LOVE being the biggest FTard they can be. Because you’re not going to get them in person as they mouth off hiding behind a pc like a coward refusing to face their dues. Its always been, its never going away. I refer to them as punks, because that’s what punks do,…ZERO class, a lot of ars. In person they melt.

Blame is across the board. Allowing it is not any of our faults. Leave a known bank robber alone in a bank with the vault door left open, then complain when the money is missing. S as d some enjoy creating a shtshow for their own entertainment, the joy of watching people in conflict, which is venting their own hate through others.

5 here would have been perma-banned on almost any other game forum. They spew even more vomit when its clear they won’t be punished

All this is common dweeb life, what I hate the most above everything,.. is a liar.

Blame the robber, or the one who left them there with the vault door open?

Skyyr has good points and bad points, but in a nut shell, drama surrounds him.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #126 on: May 13, 2024, 10:09:46 PM »
Dolby led the drama train peeing all over himself when he was allowed back

5 here would have been perma-banned on almost any other game forum. They spew even more vomit when its clear they won’t be punished

All this is common dweeb life, what I hate the most above everything,.. is a liar.

Skyyr has good points and bad points, but in a nut shell, drama surrounds him.

Just going to correct a few things;

I wasn't the first, technically I was third, nor did I piss upon myself.

5? I hope you're including yourself, you do no good to the BBS when you have one too many Bud Lights.

You hate a liar.. So you hate yourself, Skyyr himself caught you in a lie about shooting him down.

Drama.. Where ever it is in AcesHigh, I guarantee you are never far behind.

:cheers:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #127 on: May 14, 2024, 05:29:11 AM »

5? I hope you're including yourself, you do no good to the BBS when you have one too many Bud Lights.

You hate a liar.. So you hate yourself, Skyyr himself caught you in a lie about shooting him down.

He is the biggest cry bully here.  Aways lashing out in some hyperbolic fashion while claiming victim status. Truly disgusting. His lack of self awareness is only matched by his delusions of grandeur/ importance.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #128 on: May 14, 2024, 09:26:19 AM »

I stand by my words.

You swore to wuit because of Skyyr, right after you you claimed to have already quit because of me.

Drama? Always some punk making stupid comments to me, of which habit you normalized attacking me with your flock of seagulls for 6 months. Same group of 5 dweebs in repeat mode you have one in tow.. The only ppl I have issue with, same 4-5 former players, of which create drama everywhere they go.

Yep you threw a fit when he was allowed back, you sure did. When the thread would die off you’d fire it up again to keep negative on top

Don’t use my words with Skyyr out of context. I was having fun with the convo. You act like no one saw your antics.

Any other reply you’ll be talking to yourself. You guys stretch things into the abyss, you thrive on elongated conflict. You dweebs have been biting my ankles since my very first post of returning.  Ya do the same to others.

Same 5 guys, same repeats.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #129 on: May 14, 2024, 09:27:16 AM »
He is the biggest cry bully here.  Aways lashing out in some hyperbolic fashion while claiming victim status. Truly disgusting. His lack of self awareness is only matched by his delusions of grandeur/ importance.

You mean like you bombing my pm for 10 hrs? Get help
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline Chris79

• Silver Member
« Reply #130 on: May 14, 2024, 09:47:11 AM »
I stand by my words.

You swore to wuit because of Skyyr, right after you you claimed to have already quit because of me.

Drama? Always some punk making stupid comments to me, of which habit you normalized attacking me with your flock of seagulls for 6 months. Same group of 5 dweebs in repeat mode you have one in tow.. The only ppl I have issue with, same 4-5 former players, of which create drama everywhere they go.

Yep you threw a fit when he was allowed back, you sure did. When the thread would die off you’d fire it up again to keep negative on top

Don’t use my words with Skyyr out of context. I was having fun with the convo. You act like no one saw your antics.

Any other reply you’ll be talking to yourself. You guys stretch things into the abyss, you thrive on elongated conflict. You dweebs have been biting my ankles since my very first post of returning.  Ya do the same to others.

Same 5 guys, same repeats.

Chuikov

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #131 on: May 14, 2024, 09:49:47 AM »
Not one of you can take what you put out, ya go into instant victim mode when someone dishes it back out.

I sleep well
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline Chris79

• Silver Member
« Reply #132 on: May 14, 2024, 10:05:35 AM »
Not one of you can take what you put out, ya go into instant victim mode when someone dishes it back out.

I sleep well

Dude relax. Go out, have a beer or two, find a woman, or maybe a dude in your case, and enjoy life. You take this watermelon far to seriously.

Chuikov

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #133 on: May 14, 2024, 10:33:04 AM »
You mean like you bombing my pm for 10 hrs? Get help
LOL says 10 hr reply guy. Dr, heal thyself.

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #134 on: May 14, 2024, 10:33:53 AM »

I sleep well
None of us threaten people in PMs, you cant say the same.