Author Topic: Any other good ww2 mm live games?  (Read 4584 times)

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
Re: Any other good ww2 mm live games?
« Reply #75 on: June 07, 2024, 09:36:05 AM »
Animl, you ask for everything thrown your way. Stop imagining you're the great AH champion and insulting others and see if I'm not right. Unless of course you want the conflict. If so then stop pretending to be the victim.

Nonsense, and you are well aware of it.

I’m no victim. But you speak in half-truths. Thats your passive aggressive game. You’re not innocent

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #76 on: June 07, 2024, 10:16:29 AM »
I'm aggressive, not passive. You're aggressive and then pretend to be a victim of mean posts. Silly really.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #77 on: June 07, 2024, 12:07:28 PM »
Is there anyone he won't argue with?   :rolleyes:
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #78 on: June 07, 2024, 03:09:57 PM »
I'm aggressive, not passive. You're aggressive and then pretend to be a victim of mean posts. Silly really.

isn't that a liberal thing??
A yappy back seater like Jester wasn’t popular or fun to fly with, more of an unnecessary distraction than anything else---Puma44

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #79 on: June 07, 2024, 03:59:13 PM »
isn't that a liberal thing??

Politics are the elephant in the room. Best we don't notice.  ;)
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #80 on: June 07, 2024, 04:06:51 PM »
This is the best thread. He’s just a parody of himself at this point.

Look at me word salad text wall loading…
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #81 on: June 07, 2024, 04:07:52 PM »
Politics are the elephant in the room. Best we don't notice.  ;)

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #82 on: June 07, 2024, 05:56:44 PM »
I'm so lost now.... :noid
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #83 on: June 13, 2024, 12:25:33 PM »
Planet of the Ape Pigs is up right now!

Offline dbarry

• Zinc Member
« Reply #84 on: June 27, 2024, 10:32:07 AM »
Amazing where this thread ended up from the original question!

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #85 on: June 27, 2024, 11:01:16 AM »

K-9 effect.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #86 on: June 27, 2024, 11:42:10 AM »
This could be said about most threads nowadays  LOL  :aok

Offline diaster

• Copper Member
« Reply #87 on: July 01, 2024, 12:39:22 PM »
ARMA 3 WW2 setups.  However nothing matches the Aces High flight model.  Too bad this game's population is declining.  :aok
The aces high flight model is.... just okay IMHO. DCS and IL2 handle more like real aircraft, (hard to describe, but I will use a heavy on the stick kinda feel) but can be complex as in DCS which they call hi fidelity. In IL2 I have been is some insane fights that were  multiples times harder than in here.

However, AH3 is easy to jump into and do lots of stuff, it is FUN! Sadly, this game was so badass when the numbers were here, huge raids low level NOTE flying in 110's and huge bomber formations etc. Some of the decline may the dated graphics but I think most of it is people getting tired of the "gaming the game," flying off map, spying with multiple accounts which has gotten way out of hand, I haven't flown in a while for RL reasons but before I took a break I noted some guys were spending $45 a month for multiple accounts for what? Fast swapping sides to Rack up cartoon kills. Pathetic. 
"Harden The F_ck Up”

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #88 on: July 01, 2024, 12:51:53 PM »
The aces high flight model is.... just okay IMHO. DCS and IL2 handle more like real aircraft, (hard to describe, but I will use a heavy on the stick kinda feel) but can be complex as in DCS which they call hi fidelity. In IL2 I have been is some insane fights that were  multiples times harder than in here.

However, AH3 is easy to jump into and do lots of stuff, it is FUN! Sadly, this game was so badass when the numbers were here, huge raids low level NOTE flying in 110's and huge bomber formations etc. Some of the decline may the dated graphics but I think most of it is people getting tired of the "gaming the game," flying off map, spying with multiple accounts which has gotten way out of hand, I haven't flown in a while for RL reasons but before I took a break I noted some guys were spending $45 a month for multiple accounts for what? Fast swapping sides to Rack up cartoon kills. 2xPathetic.
Il2 and DCS certainly offer more complexity, but as you said AH setup used to allow quick entry to action. The lack of player base short circuits the ability to get said action nowadays. I have a few squadies that like DCS, one that likes IL2, and the bulk of the swine are found on our dedicated ARMA 3 server. Flight model in ARMA is better than War Thunder and less realistic than AH. The choppers are fun as heel to fly though!

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #89 on: July 01, 2024, 12:57:44 PM »

I think most of it is people getting tired of the "gaming the game," flying off map, spying with multiple accounts which has gotten way out of hand, I haven't flown in a while for RL reasons but before I took a break I noted some guys were spending $45 a month for multiple accounts for what? Fast swapping sides to Rack up cartoon kills. Pathetic.

These and certain similar things. Too many deja vus from WB when it started seriously declining. And why in the world offmap flying is even made possible?