Author Topic: Some people rely on alternate facts  (Read 839 times)

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Some people rely on alternate facts
« on: May 26, 2024, 05:29:10 PM »
Hmmm... pretty sure the picture says it all, but just in case it didn't, check side numbers, base counts, observe where A17 is and who it belongs to (maybe find out who the P47 was that turned off instead of pursuing), and let me add that I had just White Flagged A17. 

facts > alternate facts

protip: thinking you can force someone to have the same opinion as yourself and wanting to literally hang them when they don't says quite a bit about oneself.  Never did care much for the kind who has to make up stuff, either. Looking right at you.  I bet you're proud of coordinating the .rpt lofl.   I said the military was the ultimate nanny state in response to others' politcal comments and look at you twisting it like the loser you are.  BTW, have you even provided any service to our government?

« Last Edit: May 26, 2024, 05:35:09 PM by Shane »
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
Re: Some people rely on alternate facts
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2024, 06:14:34 PM »
I never brought up report, nor did I report you.. I just killed you like the seal you are.

You are a dirtbag however, and should be pngd.

What were your comments about our armed forces again today?  You know.. the ones that gave you freedom. 

You are the poster child for the bottom of this barrel

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2024, 06:40:57 PM »
I never brought up report, nor did I report you.. I just killed you like the seal you are. You are a dirtbag however, and should be pngd. What were your comments about our armed forces again today?  You know.. the ones that gave you freedom.  You are the poster child for the bottom of this barrel

Says the guy who said the below: 

And what were my comments?  I'll still stand behind them. The irony of your comment about "freedom" is apparently lost you on. 

Oh right, almost forgot this as I had logged and returned to find you on my ankle. 

I also noticed you and a few others going on about skyrr and judge, talking crap when they're not around.  That says even more about you.  Still waiting to hear what service you provided to our government....
« Last Edit: May 26, 2024, 06:48:49 PM by Shane »
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2024, 07:23:15 PM »
Can't see it from my house. <shrug>  :bolt:
Master of the Air Scenario Video
https://youtu.be/rQiA2yMiZf0?si=QZEvHGf1Le0YlaHf

Animl's Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP[/

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2024, 07:26:06 PM »
Shane just go away man..  lol

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2024, 07:42:56 PM »

Says the guy who said the below: 

And what were my comments?  I'll still stand behind them. The irony of your comment about "freedom" is apparently lost you on. 

Oh right, almost forgot this as I had logged and returned to find you on my ankle. 

I also noticed you and a few others going on about skyrr and judge, talking crap when they're not around.  That says even more about you.  Still waiting to hear what service you provided to our government....

What did I say about the judge or skygirl.. ?

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2024, 07:45:01 PM »
Things are about to get weird.. like the time I killed all the guns at a base, and somehow was at an advantage with 1 elevator in a f6f 5k below your spit.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2024, 09:05:08 PM »
Things are about to get weird.. like the time I killed all the guns at a base, and somehow was at an advantage with 1 elevator in a f6f 5k below your spit.

I must've been in the tower when you and 2 others remarked on their absence.

Still waiting for you to back up your claims as to what I said and the question of how you ever served your country. 

You should know full well I don't misrepresent or lie.  Just like I know you and your type do - it's a given.

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2024, 10:30:49 PM »
Don't be to hard on Shame. He has quiet an imagination.

The other day he came head on at me twice.
(because he knows how to manipulate the damage model or knows he won't take damage with his latency or whatever it is)
Both times we collided. Both times I took damage, the second time I died from the collision.
He accused ME of ramming HIM while bragging about how I took damage in the collision while he did not...

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2024, 11:26:24 PM »
Don't be to hard on Shame. He has quiet an imagination.

The other day he came head on at me twice.
(because he knows how to manipulate the damage model or knows he won't take damage with his latency or whatever it is)
Both times we collided. Both times I took damage, the second time I died from the collision.
He accused ME of ramming HIM while bragging about how I took damage in the collision while he did not...

I'll let you parse these very carefully... you may even learn something about the collision modeling.

The literal coding of FE collisions.

https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,176947.msg2033280.html#msg2033280

The photo bucket watermark kind of messes with the images but you might be able to make it out for the visual of latency.

https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,241505.msg2939615.html#msg2939615

Attached below is the film you're referring to. (What occurred can be explained by the two above.) 

Pay attention at 1:25 where I didn't fire, but you both fired and rammed me - you gave me a pw (your shot) and you clipped your engine (your ram) from the collision you saw on your front end; I took no collision damage from a (non-existent) collision because my front end showed me squeaking by - welcome to latency - milliseconds can translate into feet or yards.

At 1:43 same engagement decided to joust with you... we both fired/collided and took damage. I won.

Here's a screenie of the collision messages on my end.

Glad to help.  :aok

« Last Edit: May 26, 2024, 11:30:55 PM by Shane »

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2024, 01:41:36 AM »
My point is that afterword on 200 you acted as if I intentionally rammed you...
It takes some imagination to think that somebody like me who can barely fly a fighter would have the "skill" to intentionally "ram" you.

I have seen others do it so I know it is possible. I've seen a fighter that was out of ammo pull up in front of a bomber and kill it somehow after they said they were out of ammo and going to ram them.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2024, 01:45:54 AM by hazmatt »

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2024, 04:33:43 AM »
My point is that afterword on 200 you acted as if I intentionally rammed you...
It takes some imagination to think that somebody like me who can barely fly a fighter would have the "skill" to intentionally "ram" you.

I have seen others do it so I know it is possible. I've seen a fighter that was out of ammo pull up in front of a bomber and kill it somehow after they said they were out of ammo and going to ram them.

Here's the rest of the film... continues for a few minutes after your death in which... well, watch for yourself and then try to walk back your bs from above.

My point was, work on your HO or learn to move out of the way.   If you look at your first Ho/ram (the one I didn't get a message saying I collided with you) you will see that instead of pulling into a HO/ram solution, I held fire and went under you, getting a pw from your shot as you clipped your prop on your front end.  The second one I decided to forego and trade HO/rams with you, and I won.

At no point did I claim that you deliberately tried to ram me in the sense you're claiming; you ho/rammed exactly for the reason you stated yourself, "...somebody like me who can barely fly a fighter..."  or did you?  Your stats indicate you're above "barely capable." I think I named the film appropriately.

Naw, you're just here on my ankle, misrepresenting, because I made your feels all uncomfortable.

<edit: lofl, you didn't even watch the film I posted first, just straight up went into your deflection.  Maybe watch both films so you can put less misrepresentation in your misrepresenting. Also, the actual coding pretty much lays out how collisions work if you had bothered to read it. And yes, it is possible to use latency to induce a ram, or take advantage of it in HOing - in which situation your low latency doesn't benefit. I remember asking you about your latency thinking that might be why you got the first collision but I didn't. You said 30-40ms which is comparable to mine, so it was a matter of feet in missing getting a co-collision on your first one, and again I didn't pull thru or shoot, instead opting to stay under that solution.

And if you have the film, it would be good to post so perspectives can be compared and used to educate people how the coding handles collisions because even today people are still misunderstanding.>
« Last Edit: May 27, 2024, 05:43:33 AM by Shane »

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2024, 08:47:38 AM »
I must've been in the tower when you and 2 others remarked on their absence.

Still waiting for you to back up your claims as to what I said and the question of how you ever served your country. 

You should know full well I don't misrepresent or lie.  Just like I know you and your type do - it's a given.

You aren't worth the time.  There is a reason half the arena reported you.  I wasn't one of them.  I don't have to serve my country to call out you being a disrespectful like you are.

Seeing you fly on a different country is great by the way, nice and quiet on country channel.

It also puts your flying habits on full view.  Reminds me alot of Splasher/Quiet/00PK.  Just as easy to kill on the overshoot too when you come barreling down from your perch.

The amount of times you get muted.. do you ever step back and consider that maybe it's not everyone else that's the problem... it's you?

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2024, 10:55:41 AM »
You aren't worth the time.  There is a reason half the arena reported you.  I wasn't one of them.  I don't have to serve my country to call out you being a disrespectful like you are.

Seeing you fly on a different country is great by the way, nice and quiet on country channel.

It also puts your flying habits on full view.  Reminds me alot of Splasher/Quiet/00PK.  Just as easy to kill on the overshoot too when you come barreling down from your perch.

The amount of times you get muted.. do you ever step back and consider that maybe it's not everyone else that's the problem... it's you?

So, it's okay for you to call out disrespect but not me?  It's only your definition of respect that matters? I can guess which side you would be fighting for back in the 30's and 40's... with your expectations that people toe the line or get sanctioned for speech that makes you feel uncomfortable.

The way you exaggerate is pathetic. Passive/aggressive hypocrites like you have always been in game - you've always been butthurt and crying for attention, "look at me and my mouse flying!"  thru the decades.   :rofl   And here you are decades later still on my ankle. And I've seen you go off on ch2 with knits, lol.

LOFL  "half the arena!" "so you can play 18 hrs a day!"   both examples of hyperbole from you...  it's the same people, people of your sensitive nature who can't deal with being called a gunbunny.

Still waiting to see what it was I said that touched your feels in an uncomfortable way.   Did I mention how I look down on weebz that bypass the language filter - I view them as unintelligent and uncreative... and emotional. Need some midol?

oh... and since I went bish, knits haven't won, lofl, been stuck making enough progress in evenings to finish overnight... did y'all drive off the good players who got tired of the lack of cooperation on a team in a team-based game? I bet that sure puts a crimp in your vulching when there's no base take happening... but those times knits make a feeble effort, you're right there merrily vulching away.

I also have plenty of films showing getting kills in numerous ways, even from a disadvantage - try harder with your attempts. Continue to circle your little wagons of weego, but at least put less misrepresentation in your lying.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2024, 11:21:37 AM by Shane »

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2024, 01:25:14 PM »
My point is that you always have excuses when you get killed, you always have to talk trash and belittle people. You make assumptions like somebody intentionally rammed your, or that they intentionally spun their plane. Have you ever thought that it is possible that everybody is not as skilled as you and Skyyr and may have spun the plane unintentionally?

I don't know the reason that you feel that you have to belittle people with your "Ramboi" "Spinboi" and all the other comments you make. Does that give you some sense of satisfaction? Do you think that makes people want to continue playing the game?