Author Topic: GOAT  (Read 2733 times)

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
Re: GLOAT
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2024, 11:02:25 AM »
ah yes... the other day.... back in January... when I didn't even know you were there....

I dont remember the last time any single player wiped a full set off a single account while I'm flying on 2 accounts unless I was afk? If you have a video of just 1 instance in the last 6 months I will retire from the game.

Had I known that was you I would have gladly fought you until I smoked your engine or worse and watch you crawl back to base with your puny 1 or 2 kills :neener:

You have 1 attack :old: come in at +550mph from high 6 o clock. It's always a pleasure to fight you because its a challenge but your perception and opinion of events is sadly mistaken. I have tons of thousands of engagements(sadly) against fighters in bombers. Your good but you do not stop me :rofl

I think killing all your bombers and sending you to the tower counts as stopping.     

Yes, I've developed my attack over many years of BUFF hunting.   When done correctly it is impossible to defend against.   The only time you even damage me is if I'm impatient and get flat.  Otherwise you're doomed. 

It's always a fun battle though.

And yes, my KD over you is outstanding even without the 3 kills you denied me by pulling the plug.    :neener:
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2024, 11:39:34 AM »
You have 1 attack :old: come in at +550mph from high

This seems to be the SOP for most of the people with high K/D these days.

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2024, 02:51:50 PM »
I think killing all your bombers and sending you to the tower counts as stopping.     

Yes, I've developed my attack over many years of BUFF hunting.   When done correctly it is impossible to defend against.   The only time you even damage me is if I'm impatient and get flat.  Otherwise you're doomed. 

It's always a fun battle though.

And yes, my KD over you is outstanding even without the 3 kills you denied me by pulling the plug.    :neener:
2 kills that happened not the other day but 6 months ago.

Vraciu we dont come across each other enough for you to claim any of what you speak. What I know about you is your not intentionally waiting to attack until I'm distracted you just happen to always attack the account I'm on when I'm already under attack and not looking directly above me for longer than 2 seconds...

You have never successfully hunted me down deliberately and shot down a set in one sortie by yourself. EVER

You are a tough kill but I dont remember the last time you actually stopped me where I was left there sitting a my PC going WTF just happened.... your K/D is mediocre at best.
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2024, 03:20:24 PM »
2 kills that happened not the other day but 6 months ago.

Vraciu we dont come across each other enough for you to claim any of what you speak. What I know about you is your not intentionally waiting to attack until I'm distracted you just happen to always attack the account I'm on when I'm already under attack and not looking directly above me for longer than 2 seconds...

You have never successfully hunted me down deliberately and shot down a set in one sortie by yourself. EVER

You are a tough kill but I dont remember the last time you actually stopped me where I was left there sitting a my PC going WTF just happened.... your K/D is mediocre at best.

You are full of beans.  I've encountered you many times alone and almost always emerge victorious.

And yes, I've slaughtered you DOZENS of times alone.   You and I both know if so quit puffing yourself up with denial.

My KD over you has to be the highest of any opponent you have with more than 30 kills.    If I get altitude on you then you go poof.   Considering 90% of my kills on you are in Mustangs that's even more remarkable.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2024, 03:23:05 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2024, 03:23:40 PM »
This seems to be the SOP for most of the people with high K/D these days.

If you want to kill bombers it is the best method.
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2024, 03:27:06 PM »
If you want to kill bombers it is the best method.

what would you consider the difficulty level is for a second pass after that attack?
A yappy back seater like Jester wasn’t popular or fun to fly with, more of an unnecessary distraction than anything else---Puma44

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2024, 05:40:59 PM »
what would you consider the difficulty level is for a second pass after that attack?

I usually kill one bomber per pass.  The key is to kill one on the first run to reduce their firepower.    You'll be slightly slower on subsequent passes and thus easier to hit.

I fire in front of the bombers at 1500 and walk my fire in.  If I don't kill the pilot I either take off a wing or set them afire.

On the egress you dive below and stay fast to get out of gun range before zoom climbing to repeat the attack out of a loop.

If your angle is step enough they can't track you effectively.  Add in a little left to right or right to left track and they are basically helpless to defend themselves.
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2024, 09:06:09 PM »
You are full of beans.  I've encountered you many times alone and almost always emerge victorious.

And yes, I've slaughtered you DOZENS of times alone.   You and I both know if so quit puffing yourself up with denial.

My KD over you has to be the highest of any opponent you have with more than 30 kills.    If I get altitude on you then you go poof.   Considering 90% of my kills on you are in Mustangs that's even more remarkable.
LoL living on fantasy island....

The only time we are ever engaged is when I am throwing set after set against a wall of rooks under 8k.....

Every single time you do not have a 2 miles alt advantage you always disengage...

If you are trying to use dozens of kills as an example against sets of b17s need I remind you I have tens of thousands of engagements against enemy fighters in every scenario, every environment, from every altitude.

You are only effective in  51D with a 2 mile alt advantage doing +550mph in your pass AND you never finish a set because I either smoke your engine or PW you. If I were to rate you in terms of all time buff interceptors your probably top 20 👊💪

You and I dont play enough anymore for your "numbers" to work. You have no influence on my effectiveness in-game even when you are on. I dont remember ever you wiping a set let alone even attacking both sets when I fly them in close proximity because I always send you to tower wounded if I'm paying attention. I dont blame you for celebrating every kill on the GOAT Fin3time but your not factoring in whether or not I'm afk flying on the other account or not.

I encourage you to post the videos you say you have.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2024, 09:12:41 PM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2024, 09:39:26 PM »
LoL living on fantasy island....

The only time we are ever engaged is when I am throwing set after set against a wall of rooks under 8k.....

Every single time you do not have a 2 miles alt advantage you always disengage...

If you are trying to use dozens of kills as an example against sets of b17s need I remind you I have tens of thousands of engagements against enemy fighters in every scenario, every environment, from every altitude.

You are only effective in  51D with a 2 mile alt advantage doing +550mph in your pass AND you never finish a set because I either smoke your engine or PW you. If I were to rate you in terms of all time buff interceptors your probably top 20 👊💪

You and I dont play enough anymore for your "numbers" to work. You have no influence on my effectiveness in-game even when you are on. I dont remember ever you wiping a set let alone even attacking both sets when I fly them in close proximity because I always send you to tower wounded if I'm paying attention. I dont blame you for celebrating every kill on the GOAT Fin3time but your not factoring in whether or not I'm afk flying on the other account or not.

I encourage you to post the videos you say you have.

You have been smoking way too much crack.   You may get an oil hit one in five engagements and even in those I usually kill all your bombers.

You are not so tough.

My tactics are superior to yours.   That's why I dominate you.

Now go cry about it in the corner and tell yourself more lies to assuage the pain of LOSING,  GLOAT.

”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
Re: GOAT
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2024, 09:43:04 PM »
And by the way,  saying I don't wipe out two complete sets is a stupid example any way.   You are hacking the system by using two sets to begin with.   That's the same as me using two Mustangs.  I can EASILY kill 6 bombers with two Mustangs.   I kill you at a rate of 5, 6, or 7 to one as it is.   

I've killed six of your bombers multiple times with one re-arm, btw.  It's easy.   You are a legend in your own mind.
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2024, 11:58:15 PM »
You are beneath Fin3time in every category outside of BnZ  P.E.R.I.O.D.

FT has shot down more aircraft in bombers in the last year than you have in the last 5 years.

You are nothing more than a turd stain on FT's man panties.

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2024, 12:31:57 AM »
You are beneath Fin3time in every category outside of BnZ  P.E.R.I.O.D.

FT has shot down more aircraft in bombers in the last year than you have in the last 5 years.

You are nothing more than a turd stain on FT's man panties.

Dinnertime can shoot down all the planes he likes.  Until he has a positive K/D on me instead of being hopelessly outclassed and outfought at a rate of 6:1 (minimum) he well never be better than me.   To claim otherwise is laughable in the extreme.

If I were able to fight you more often it would be more of the same.   You are good for my hit %.   :neener:

I own you more than any player in this game and it isn't even close.   Now get back to your fever dream, scrub.

:ahand
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2024, 02:48:42 AM »
Statistics to table. Where are the real numbers?

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2024, 03:42:57 AM »
Statistics to table. Where are the real numbers?

What's the pilot ID's of mERv in, say, 23/24? I vaguely remember him flying under FineTime / FIN3TIME / ITZSMAAM and HQORUS in 23 - is that correct? Did I miss some?  :old:
« Last Edit: June 03, 2024, 03:48:26 AM by Lusche »
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2024, 07:26:40 AM »
Fin3time and cheater are the main ones he flys under these days. Vraciu is the others ingame name.

In a quick look over the last 6 months,

Vraciu 11-0 vs cheater

Vraciu 1-1 vs Fin3time