Author Topic: CV control  (Read 87 times)

Offline BAD1051

• Zinc Member
CV control
« on: June 23, 2024, 10:17:21 AM »
There is a flaw in the game that a player has discovered and is taking full advantage of. On the "SMPIZZA" map a player can take control of a cv and then switch sides. After they switch sides there name is removed from having control of and nobody without a higher rank can take it over. This is happening right now on the SMPIZZA map with CV8 and AKCaine is the player who had control of the cv 6/23/24 @ 11:10am EST. He has switched sides to knights and his name is removed from the cv list. There is NO name as having control of it and nobody can move it. Ive seen this happen before with his name specifically, so i dont know if he knows its happening. I have said something about it on 200 hoping that he would do the right thing....but nope is my answer. At least its not a CV on the knight side of the map.
PLEASE HT....fix this  :furious  :bhead

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
Re: CV control
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2024, 01:27:48 PM »
There is a bug on auto-switch that doesn't release boat on side switch. The answer is to re-log I am sorry that I forgot. It was a mistake not a tactic. I have no control over the auto-switch.
 My monitoring 200 is spotty at best. If it happens again, please send a request to have someone tell me and I will release it.You can control only one cv in game
« Last Edit: June 30, 2024, 01:47:41 PM by 1Cane »
AkCaine

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
Re: CV control
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2024, 01:43:08 PM »
AKCaine, there is a "dot command" to release the CV control, is ".cmdfield cv# 0 or 1". 0 will release the command, and 1 will take command. Not sure if it will work from a different country, you'll just have to try it.
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76