Author Topic: Clipboard placement  (Read 476 times)

Offline Tazer

• Zinc Member
Clipboard placement
« on: July 16, 2024, 06:49:20 PM »
I have a Quest 2. in the tower on ships, and in the hanger, my clipboard placement is everywhere. I have to exit the game to fly. mainly in setting the convergence. How do I reset my map placement for VR? I guess I can set my convergence OUT of VR ... ;)

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: Clipboard placement
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2024, 07:23:32 PM »
Place the white ball on the clipboard, hold down the left mouse button and move your head to reposition the clipboard. Release the mouse button when you have it where you want and the game should remember where you placed it.

Offline Tazer

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2024, 10:22:43 AM »
The clipboard is behind me, and is impossible to move.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2024, 10:51:49 AM »
The clipboard is behind me, and is impossible to move.

You should be able to modify the setting in the settings folder using "notepad". Navigate to the settings folder (C:\Hitech Creations\Aces High III\settings) and find the 6 VR_clip**** files. Click on each and open with notepad and compare each file with the same file in the picture below. The picture is where my clipboard is, I keep mine right in front of me in some places, or off to the right so those numbers will put the clipboard in an area you should be able to grab it.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2024, 11:04:33 AM by The Fugitive »

Offline Tazer

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2024, 08:40:51 PM »
Thank you. I will give that a try.

Offline Tazer

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2024, 08:43:59 PM »
That didn't help the situation.

Offline SNO

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2024, 09:24:19 PM »
If you can see it back there you should be able to put the mouse dot on it hold the left mouse button and bring it back to the front??
☩Schnee☩
Jagdgeschwader 11

Das-Beste-kommt-erst-noch

Offline Tazer

• Zinc Member
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2024, 12:33:42 AM »
nope...doesn't work like that.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2024, 06:05:42 AM »
nope...doesn't work like that.

Your head controls the white mouse dot, not the mouse but the mouse buttons control the mouse functions..

So to move the clipboard in vr you need to place the mouse dot on an edge of the clipboard then press and hold the left mouse button and then turn and move your head while holding down the mouse to the location you want it...I have it on my left side shrunk down to fit inside the cockpit..

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder