Author Topic: The height of no class  (Read 2936 times)

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Re: The height of no class
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2024, 02:10:40 PM »
Fact..... words are just words.... it is how a person takes them that makes a difference. If you let words bother you, people will tweak you all the time. Don't let words bother you and the person spewing them will get tired flapping their jaw for no results and go elsewhere to find another victim.

Lies aren't words. A lying, malicious mindset is not words.

All of this, "Shane, chill, it's just words", but no, "Where does someone get off lying like that in a game like this?!?"

Simply stunning how it's so easy for people to put aside integrity, even if it's something as simple as calling out wrong.

And you people wonder why my respect is reserved for those who truly rate it. (And some are losing it.)
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798
Truth doesn't need exaggeration.

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2024, 02:17:50 PM »
Weird how the same people seem to find the drama.. almost like they are seeking it...

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2024, 02:27:37 PM »
I'm more concerned about, "monkey see, monkey do" and the lack of integrity on display.  Impressionable minds... :cry
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2024, 02:58:29 PM »
By fighting back like this your just giving credence to what they say..... "me thinks he doth protest too much". You know its BS, we know its BS, but by pushing the issue more and more it has got to make people start doubting, dont you think?

As for Caine, hes just another kid in the sand box screamin "You a jerk too!" because he doesnt want to be left out.

I had a nice little conversation with tankman earlier today, and you just might have been onto something with OKC mistaking me for someone else.  I'll let you decide for yourself what you see in these two screen shots. Bear in mind, OKC has me squelched and not seeing my comments.

In the first screen shot you see tankman relating that he was marine and had recon jumps and OKC replying, "ah"   that's it. No pause or recognition that, "oops maybe a mistake was made."

I wanted to actually get OKC's true mindset so I pressed tankman to get OKC to double down on his claim (the second screenshot.)

What am I to think other than malice on OKCs part?  Is that acceptable behavior? Tolerable because it's me?

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2024, 04:43:38 PM »

Lies aren't words. A lying, malicious mindset is not words.

All of this, "Shane, chill, it's just words", but no, "Where does someone get off lying like that in a game like this?!?"

Simply stunning how it's so easy for people to put aside integrity, even if it's something as simple as calling out wrong.

And you people wonder why my respect is reserved for those who truly rate it. (And some are losing it.)

Interestingly.... few saw the original occurrence. Unfortunately, far more have seen it now due to your advertising it over and over. You are making it easy for the tweakers to find their next victim.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2024, 05:55:03 PM »

Interestingly.... few saw the original occurrence. Unfortunately, far more have seen it now due to your advertising it over and over. You are making it easy for the tweakers to find their next victim.

Moreso when they see the community just shrugs about it, I guess.

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2024, 06:12:07 PM »
By fighting back like this your just giving credence to what they say..... "me thinks he doth protest too much". You know its BS, we know its BS, but by pushing the issue more and more it has got to make people start doubting, dont you think?

As for Caine, hes just another kid in the sand box screamin "You a jerk too!" because he doesnt want to be left out.
[/
STARTED  thread by saying Shanes Squad name is" OKC=Lying Pos" I said it was class less. I did not comment on OKC vs Shane debate!  I think the squad name should be taken down it doesn't support the game in anyway, in fact it's set the bar for unacceptable behavior.Maybe change name to Shane's"Fudge Packers"
AkCaine

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2024, 10:48:13 PM »
INteresting.

Yawn.
😴
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline maxy

• Copper Member
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2024, 08:56:38 AM »
No one outside this forum and very few people within it care what was said on 200....
and for the record you can "say" you served in the military and jumped head 1st into a shark infested volcano while serving with the SEALs, after you transferred from the 75th Ranger Regiment, where you trained Forced Recons in Pineland under the direction of the 5th Group all while being a secret Space Force cadet....
What you can not do is buy, wear, sell military medals that you claimed you earned that was not authorized by congress,
you can not earn any type of income nor receive military benefits based on your claim of military service.

so i wouldn't worry too much about what someone claimed you said or didn't say especially in a "game" that's meant to be fun..
 :salute
maxy

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2024, 09:25:43 AM »
No one outside this forum and very few people within it care what was said on 200....
and for the record you can "say" you served in the military and jumped head 1st into a shark infested volcano while serving with the SEALs, after you transferred from the 75th Ranger Regiment, where you trained Forced Recons in Pineland under the direction of the 5th Group all while being a secret Space Force cadet.... What you can not do is buy, wear, sell military medals that you claimed you earned that was not authorized by congress,
you can not earn any type of income nor receive military benefits based on your claim of military service. so i wouldn't worry too much about what someone claimed you said or didn't say especially in a "game" that's meant to be fun..  :salute
maxy

Again, the lack of integrity on display here is stunning.  Wrong is wrong. Lying is wrong.  Wrong doesn't merely mean actionable under law.

It's almost like you all are buying into the lie being told by OKCfire with how you're defending it.

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2024, 09:51:01 AM »

and for the record you can "say" you served in the military and jumped head 1st into a shark infested volcano while serving with the SEALs, after you transferred from the 75th Ranger Regiment, where you trained Forced Recons in Pineland under the direction of the 5th Group all while being a secret Space Force cadet....

Sounds like boot camp stuff. Except I never made it to cadet school, just NCO.

Online The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2024, 09:51:37 AM »

Again, the lack of integrity on display here is stunning.  Wrong is wrong. Lying is wrong.  Wrong doesn't merely mean actionable under law.

It's almost like you all are buying into the lie being told by OKCfire with how you're defending it.

We are not "buying into it", we are ignoring it for the BS that it is. You should try it.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2024, 10:07:25 AM »
We are not "buying into it", we are ignoring it for the BS that it is. You should try it.

Then why did you even jump in?  I've yet to see you directly mention okc, yet no problem trying to get me to shrug off such a despicable lie made with malicious intent. He had a chance to correct his error yet chose to double down.

This isn't some rando kid. OKC claims to have served in the military and okc fire dept.  What does that say about him? What does that say about military service?

People believe his lies.  You can trash me in many ways, but the way he tried to is LOW CLASS, DESPICABLE and makes him SCUM.

What's your opinion of his behavior and character?  Not your opinion on what I should do, but your opinion on what he did.  Have you called it wrong, or just danced around it?  Shall I bother to wait while you go look for your missing integrity or just ignore you?

<edit: Where were the people mashing the .rpt button on these lies?  naw, they'll abuse it on me for "gunbunny"  :rofl   lack of integrity, indeed.>   
« Last Edit: August 01, 2024, 10:15:22 AM by Shane »

Online The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2024, 11:37:29 AM »
Then why did you even jump in?  I've yet to see you directly mention okc, yet no problem trying to get me to shrug off such a despicable lie made with malicious intent. He had a chance to correct his error yet chose to double down.

This isn't some rando kid. OKC claims to have served in the military and okc fire dept.  What does that say about him? What does that say about military service?

People believe his lies.  You can trash me in many ways, but the way he tried to is LOW CLASS, DESPICABLE and makes him SCUM.

What's your opinion of his behavior and character?  Not your opinion on what I should do, but your opinion on what he did.  Have you called it wrong, or just danced around it?  Shall I bother to wait while you go look for your missing integrity or just ignore you?

<edit: Where were the people mashing the .rpt button on these lies?  naw, they'll abuse it on me for "gunbunny"  :rofl   lack of integrity, indeed.>   

Last comment on this......

OKC was an dick for posting what he did on 200, but you were also an dick for posting the moron comments on 200, and then bringing it all here just for more "fuss". As you can see by the posts nobody here considers what he said as any kind of truth, as by the lack of talk on stolen valor. Every one has posted how EVERYTHING on 200 is BS and should always be considered such.

He said you stole valor.....
He says your an Ahole....
He says your a pink haired crossdresser....

They are all the same, just BS and should be laughed at then ignore. Dont be such a crybaby and let it go.

Good Luck.

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2024, 12:03:25 PM »
I have played with Shane for at least a year now and never heard his voice on range. At most, a check 6 call.

Not unusual with some players but I knew this was poopoo from OKC from the very beginning when it unraveled.
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz