Author Topic: This is the BS I deal with, lofl  (Read 1483 times)

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
Re: This is the BS I deal with, lofl
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2024, 07:47:20 PM »
You are too far gone little buddy.  I'm calling you out for this post and you start dragging 3 other people through the mud with you.

Your logic is about as dumb and timid as the way you play this game.

Which by the way, appears to be way too much.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2024, 08:19:48 PM »
surprised with those words you dont get muted more often

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2024, 09:13:16 PM »
You have had about 100 reports against you Shane. So I'm not surprised you got muted.

HiTech

:ahand
Tours 86 - 296

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2024, 09:15:25 PM »
He came from there.

Dude has serious deep seeded issues going on. Look at me look at me its all about me

Okay, time for a new argument. Deep seeded or deep seated. I'm with the latter. ;)
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2024, 09:34:21 PM »
You are too far gone little buddy.  I'm calling you out for this post and you start dragging 3 other people through the mud with you.

Your logic is about as dumb and timid as the way you play this game.

Which by the way, appears to be way too much.

No. I'm calling you out on your selective and blatant hypocrisy (yet again.)

I don't even give you any consideration or interaction until I find you on my ankle for whatever reason your feels are telling you. And look at how you get when I shake my foot.

See, there you go with the lies in your lying about the way I fly.  I don't have to go all leroy jenkins and give you fun fights.  Last tour(294) I was 98 and 125 in k/t for fighter and attack out of what appears to be at least 779 players. Can you do the maths for me?

I'm more than capable of beating anyone in this game when I can be bothered.  It bothers you that you can't get me to be bothered to do that?  Hell, I've even been playing less and less because... kind of stagnant. But I still help whichever side, even players I might not be personally fond of.

And I've recently noticed you on my ankle about sitting in the tower because I refuse to validate swarms in the morning (when you're generally able to play.)

Who did I drag thru the mud, exactly?  Gotcha? He deserves more than being dragged thru the mud with his racist comments. So does Jayz for his.  Yorick? SkyHawk? They pushed back against racism - hardly being dragged thru the mud when I highlight their morality.  Skyyr? Umm, he's rolling around in the mud voluntarily - he can say he just responds to what others respond to his poking at them.

Stay in your lane. Use squelch/ignore in game and block here if I trigger your feels into an anxious state. 

Or continue to selectively and hypocritically hump my ankle.  Only the weak can hold on very long - you've an impressive record.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2024, 10:59:16 PM by Shane »
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798
Truth doesn't need exaggeration.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2024, 09:46:13 PM »
surprised with those words you dont get muted more often

semp

Really? What words exactly?  Do you even play enough at various times of the day to catch the truly offensive comments on ch200 (and sometimes ch2.)

Before you go all Cherry McCherrypicking, let me give you some backstory on this particular incident (read the screenshot, too.)

Aztec has been trying to recruit some people into his skwad (56th Zemke's) - I've always respected him, so have been trying to give him suggestions about who might be recruitable, especially some jug pilots like TheStig, Hlywd, Dannyboy and YUCCA  (am I dragging them thru the mud here by giving them recognition?)  See how I mentioned Dannyboy in the screenshot?

Anyway, I was in a wirb because server crashes and all...  I saw this knit jug about 5k away (no idea who other than it's a jug.)

Aztec has enough humor to know what I'm doing  - see his comments in that screenshot.

Lo and behold, I shoot down the jug and repeat my recruiting pitch for Aztec.

Bam!  .rpt    lofl   :rofl 

Some of you need to get a grip and go review your sense of integrity and adjust your levels of faux outrage.

I can handle being judged, just never much cared for hypocrites, or liars.

I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2024, 09:49:04 PM »
You are the BS we deal with. We’re not lofl.

You’re a drain on finite resources, as noted by the finite resource.

Literally no one wants near your smelly ankle.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline TryHard

• Nickel Member
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2024, 10:20:26 PM »
"Offline Shane
Platinum Member

Buddy I think we're in your head.
And too far often, go touch grass.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2024, 10:22:20 PM by TryHard »

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2024, 10:30:41 PM »
You are the BS we deal with. We’re not lofl.

You’re a drain on finite resources, as noted by the finite resource.

Literally no one wants near your smelly ankle.

Didn't you recent accuse me of cheating when I sniped you while you ran with no clue what to do?

I've seen your comments in the morning, might want to get a handle on some of them.

I'm taking up none of HT's time. I've refrained from bothering him, even when I'm right (gunbunny gets .rpt and mute, really?) because I know how busy he probably is in his daily life; too busy to do anything more than refer to his algorithm numbers with no further consideration - totally understandable.

If anyone is actually calling him to complain, that's on them. There are resources in game to deal with things that make their feels uncomfortable.

Save the offense for what's truly offensive. And watch your own words, I am.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2024, 10:32:51 PM »
"Offline Shane
Platinum Member

Buddy I think we're in your head.
And too far often, go touch grass.

Naw, all I have to do is hit <enter> and 17 anklehumpers appear from the mists - like you, for example. (Did I touch your in-game feels at some point in a way that made you feel the need for a safe space?)

Offline TryHard

• Nickel Member
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2024, 10:38:51 PM »
Naw, all I have to do is hit <enter> and 17 anklehumpers appear from the mists - like you, for example. (Did I touch your in-game feels at some point in a way that made you feel the need for a safe space?)

I never reported you nor anyone in the game, I feel getting this butthurt over a silly video game is rather childish.

I do however grow tired of cry babies.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2024, 10:45:12 PM »
I never reported you nor anyone in the game, I feel getting this butthurt over a silly video game is rather childish.

I do however grow tired of cry babies.

What about manbabies who mash the .rpt because they got called a nonsensical name and ignore truly offensive stuff?  This who vs what is getting kind of a redundant theme.

I'm not even butthurt about the .rpt abuse, lofl. I think it's hilarious and have no problem calling it out.

I do, however, take serious issue with people trying to pass off despicable lies. And a less serious, but still an issue with general hypocrites and anklehumpers.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2024, 05:54:12 AM »
Didn't you recent accuse me of cheating when I sniped you while you ran with no clue what to do?

I've seen your comments in the morning, might want to get a handle on some of them.

I'm taking up none of HT's time. I've refrained from bothering him, even when I'm right (gunbunny gets .rpt and mute, really?) because I know how busy he probably is in his daily life; too busy to do anything more than refer to his algorithm numbers with no further consideration - totally understandable.

If anyone is actually calling him to complain, that's on them. There are resources in game to deal with things that make their feels uncomfortable.

Save the offense for what's truly offensive. And watch your own words, I am.

:rofl
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2024, 08:22:03 AM »
:rofl

yeah   :rofl  :aok   less than 20 mins ago. And the day, week and month are young.  Quite a difference between calling someone a sucky player, "weeb," or even "gunbunny" and, say, for example, directly referencing a sexual activity. Which is not that uncommon with some players, sadly.  At least try to be creative and take another track for your smack. 

The irony here is kind of you taking the same track a few others have been:  the fight avoidance and/or ganging which I totally understand and agree with, and you're even calling it out like I have been. I'm sure you see Mixer whinging about "double teams" once the morning Bish swarm tapers off - the screenies I have and am getting of this is... unsurprising, especially in the language used.  :rolleyes:

So, what again is the real "BS" you have to deal with on a daily basis? 

Who speaks vs what was spoken, indeed.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2024, 08:53:40 AM by Shane »