Author Topic: Lets call it strange observation  (Read 8591 times)

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Lets call it strange observation
« Reply #315 on: August 12, 2024, 01:29:45 PM »
Can you post those?

I have a few of them already uploaded.

June 2015: https://youtu.be/1uORmkiBYZA

---

This one I was flying as a shade (KillBot) in August 2015: https://youtu.be/pPK-vZA9XNk
BTW, "Bingo" was Gunzo/BadBoy.

---

September 2016, the last KOTH of AHII, as StarFox: https://youtu.be/QpWSV1TifP4

---

March 2018, as Rusyn: https://youtu.be/h2R_t4G6Tk4
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 30-11

KOTH Wins: 6, Egos Broken: 1000+

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #316 on: August 12, 2024, 02:14:20 PM »
So beating him already in a 1v1 makes me a liar? Sound logic there... did you even watch that duel or no?

I will watch your video later when I have time.  But I really don't need to.

I've already seen examples of you getting kills on Skyyr in Skyrr's own videos.

But I've never claimed you have no skill and can only get kills on skyyr with a plane or alt advantage.
I've seen plenty of the vids of Skyyr killing you in the DA with equal planes from equal alt and 1v1. 

So for you to claim HE has no skill and is not capable of that is nonsense and makes you look silly.
We've seen the videos of him doing it at least some number of times.

At this point it is only your emotions and ego running your keyboard and you are making foolish statements.

Are you willing to admit now that he is a skilled and dangerous pilot who IS capable of getting kills on you with equal planes, from equal alt, 1v1 at least some non-zero percentage of the time?

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #317 on: August 12, 2024, 02:36:01 PM »
Our squad logged on and switched to Bish, so I switched. I knew you'd claim something ridiculous regarding this, so I took a screenshot preemptively as proof. Your silly paranoid chat is even in the buffer.

Please note the player roster.

https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=409241.0;attach=37640

(Image removed from quote.)

Yep just a coincidence  :aok

Not the 1st time and sure it won't be the last

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #318 on: August 12, 2024, 02:42:21 PM »
I will watch your video later when I have time.  But I really don't need to.

I've already seen examples of you getting kills on Skyyr in Skyrr's own videos.

But I've never claimed you have no skill and can only get kills on skyyr with a plane or alt advantage.
I've seen plenty of the vids of Skyyr killing you in the DA with equal planes from equal alt and 1v1. 

So for you to claim HE has no skill and is not capable of that is nonsense and makes you look silly.
We've seen the videos of him doing it at least some number of times.

At this point it is only your emotions and ego running your keyboard and you are making foolish statements.

Are you willing to admit now that he is a skilled and dangerous pilot who IS capable of getting kills on you with equal planes, from equal alt, 1v1 at least some non-zero percentage of the time?

Oh yes you do need to. You'll learn a lot when Skyyr isn't able to rope me on every merge at 2am drunk... :aok

I didn't even consider that a serious duel but skyyr just had to post it all over the place like the Dhead he is, so he can "have that one" the second fight was a serious challenge.

If you want to sponsor a 1v1 fight for cash payment to both me and skyyr for the hassle, and put it all over Twitch and youtube live to get big attention to AH, I'll consider it.  :aok until then, it's not worth my time to fight someone with 500 hours in 3 months.

You can talk this "skill game" all you want, but we are talking about the MA where things aren't necessarily fair, but what skyyr is exerting in the MA having to use the obtuse tactics to target people in order claim dominance over everyone is clearly an emotional response from an emotional ego. He may have ACM skill, but he has poor gamemenship and poor ability to play a game honestly without having to watch people's scores page to switch sides target them and gain the advantage over them from metrics outside the game. Why would such a good player have to use such lousy tactics to prove they are good?

« Last Edit: August 12, 2024, 02:49:53 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #319 on: August 12, 2024, 02:46:23 PM »
I hate it when mom and dad fight :cry
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #320 on: August 12, 2024, 02:48:27 PM »
Maybe I'm missing something but given two planes air start aimed at each other the person who turns away, without climbing, and then turns back in will have less speed/energy than the person who kept going straight when they meet.

You'd think, wouldn't ya?  :rofl 
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #321 on: August 12, 2024, 02:52:18 PM »
You'd think, wouldn't ya?  :rofl

Our fights were before the current DA airspawns if that is what you are referring too.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #322 on: August 12, 2024, 02:54:01 PM »
Oh yes you do need to. You'll learn a lot when Skyyr isn't able to rope me on every merge at 2am drunk... :aok

I didn't even consider that a serious duel

The sun was in my eye...I wasn't ready....I was shooting against the wind....my shoes were untied....my joystick was acting up,,,,,I was drunk.

OK.  Lets get a clarification.

Does Skyyr have sufficient skill to get a fair kill on you under controlled, equal conditions, co-alt, same plane, a 1v1, both pilots sober, at least some meaningful percentage of the attempts?

Yes, or no?

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #323 on: August 12, 2024, 02:57:21 PM »
Our fights were before the current DA airspawns if that is what you are referring too.

Given both planes take off at the same time the one who travels the straightest line will have the most energy when they meet. Assuming both at full power and an observed altitude limit. And the same rate of climb to merge altitude.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2024, 03:02:07 PM by AKIron »
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #324 on: August 12, 2024, 03:01:02 PM »
The sun was in my eye...I wasn't ready....I was shooting against the wind....my shoes were untied....my joystick was acting up,,,,,I was drunk.

OK.  Lets get a clarification.

Does Skyyr have sufficient skill to get a fair kill on you under controlled, equal conditions, co-alt, same plane, a 1v1, both pilots sober, at least some meaningful percentage of the attempts?

Yes, or no?

Why don't you want to talk about skyyr targeting and chasing off players with dweeb tactics and endless hours to fly?

You can't explain why he has to go through all this trouble to target players. Is that emotional or not?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2024, 03:02:40 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #325 on: August 12, 2024, 03:11:32 PM »
Vy vs Vx, another topic. I would assume you'd have time to get to altitude and max speed prior to the merge which makes it moot.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #326 on: August 12, 2024, 03:13:12 PM »
Vy vs Vx, another topic. I would assume you'd have time to get to altitude and max speed prior to the merge which makes it moot.

DING DING DING

(Hint: he doesn't know)
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 30-11

KOTH Wins: 6, Egos Broken: 1000+

Mmmmm... tears.

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #327 on: August 12, 2024, 03:18:07 PM »
If you want to be super logical, both planes should enter the fight at the exact same speed and alt to be 100% fair. But if one player gets to alt and flys level longer than the other before they both reach top speed, then one player is going faster than the other.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #328 on: August 12, 2024, 03:21:26 PM »
Why don't you want to talk about skyyr targeting and chasing off players with dweeb tactics and endless hours to fly?

You can't explain why he has to go through all this trouble to target players. Is that emotional or not?

You haven't answered my question first?  Then I will answer your.  (Which I already have earlier, but I will again...)

Yes, or no?

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #329 on: August 12, 2024, 03:27:05 PM »
You haven't answered my question first?  Then I will answer your.  (Which I already have earlier, but I will again...)

Yes, or no?

What does it matter? That has nothing to do with my arguement.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-