Author Topic: Lets call it strange observation  (Read 8588 times)

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
Re: Lets call it strange observation
« Reply #330 on: August 12, 2024, 03:30:39 PM »
What does it matter? That has nothing to do with my arguement.

It addresses your claim that he does not.  Have you abandoned that ridiculous position?

Do you now admit he is a skilled and dangerous pilot capable of getting kills on you even under equal conditions?

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #331 on: August 12, 2024, 03:35:31 PM »
If you want to be super logical, both planes should enter the fight at the exact same speed and alt to be 100% fair. But if one player gets to alt and flys level longer than the other before they both reach top speed, then one player is going faster than the other.

I always want to be super logical. Sometimes I even know when to keep my mouth shut. This isn't one of those times.

Don't assume the plane that reaches alt first has the advantage. There are many variables.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #332 on: August 12, 2024, 03:44:31 PM »
I always want to be super logical. Sometimes I even know when to keep my mouth shut. This isn't one of those times.

Don't assume the plane that reaches alt first has the advantage. There are many variables.

It's about which plane flies straight the farthest at max alt before reaching top speed. Really very simple, in a logical analysis. That doesn't always determine the outcome of the fight though. 

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #333 on: August 12, 2024, 03:50:22 PM »
It addresses your claim that he does not.  Have you abandoned that ridiculous position?

Do you now admit he is a skilled and dangerous pilot capable of getting kills on you even under equal conditions?

I don't know if he is or isn't in the MA. You arent getting my point.  almost every engagement in the MA has been sketchy of him coming after me after I get a kill. I've only attacked skyyr 3 or so times with the attacking advantage and I didn't even switch teams, it was a natural fight. I didn't even have to see who he killed, or look at any Stat page lol. Notice the difference?

It's just that when I enter an arena, Skyyr cannot predict that. He doesn't know I'm flying unless a teamate is on my team, or if he sees me get a kill. I could use that to go after skyyr every time I log on,  but is that how I want to spend my $15 few hours? F THAT.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2024, 03:52:30 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #334 on: August 12, 2024, 04:00:02 PM »
I don't know if he is or isn't in the MA. You arent getting my point.  almost every engagement in the MA has been sketchy of him coming after me after I get a kill. I've only attacked skyyr 3 or so times with the attacking advantage and I didn't even switch teams, it was a natural fight. I didn't even have to see who he killed, or look at any Stat page lol. Notice the difference?

It's just that when I enter an arena, Skyyr cannot predict that. He doesn't know I'm flying unless a teamate is on my team, or if he sees me get a kill. I could use that to go after skyyr every time I log on,  but is that how I want to spend my $15 few hours? F THAT.
you are a valued player and a good stick I don't want to see you go what if your sub was covered bud I've played along side and against you for many moons then you can log in at your leisure no pressure
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #335 on: August 12, 2024, 04:06:19 PM »
I don't know if he is or isn't in the MA.

As far as I know, there is no special set of physics in the MA vs the DA.  If he could do it in the DA, he could do it in the MA.  Are you now claiming the MA has a different flight model than the DA?  I wasn't aware of that.  Are you claiming that argument?

If you are claiming he can't, or are claiming it hasn't been proven, then that suggests the experiment needs to be repeated under the controlled conditions of the DA to eliminate all the variables you use for excuses.  If you will admit he does, and has, then the issue is resolved.

As to you other question, I've already stated I don't see how that can be proven.  SO the premise of your question assumes a fact pattern that has not been proven.

If you have evidence he has used multiple accounts to simultaneously spy and track your position, then send that the HT and I almost guarantee you he will get banned.
If you do not have such evidence, then I question what basis you are using to publicly accuse him.

If he is targeting you using the basic info openly provided to all players by HT, that violates no Terms of Service rules I am aware of and frankly I've seen grudge hunting go on in every sim since AW.  You simply ask the last countryman seen getting killed by him where he was last seen and what was he flying when he killed him and the you go hunt your nemesis to satisfy a grudge.  That is a basic MP game loop.  Occurs in every sim.  I've seen that since 1990.

As far as him playing endless hours, why is that a problem?  Are there not half the players here that spend every waking moment on this game?  Won't they always have some advantage over a players that only gets to play occasionally?  Do you want to limit how many hours a day a player can play?  Do you want HT to start charging by the hour?

« Last Edit: August 12, 2024, 04:11:25 PM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #336 on: August 12, 2024, 04:07:58 PM »

PLEASE DO THIS. I'm not even joking lol
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 30-11

KOTH Wins: 6, Egos Broken: 1000+

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline knorB

• Silver Member
« Reply #337 on: August 12, 2024, 04:26:10 PM »
Someone hasn’t figured out the nail that sticks out gets the hammer.

It is truly amusing.

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #338 on: August 12, 2024, 04:35:53 PM »
PLEASE DO THIS. I'm not even joking lol

Waste of my short time to play. It makes no difference for someone who has all day/night to play. I play for the strategy of the current situation in fighters, not to chase people around a map. That's not the point of the game. This isn't match play. They have Warthunder and IL2 for that.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #339 on: August 12, 2024, 04:44:59 PM »
Someone hasn’t figured out the nail that sticks out gets the hammer.

It is truly amusing.

Do you play this, or just a cheerleader?

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #340 on: August 12, 2024, 05:04:35 PM »
There's a lot of dribble here but I read that Late war ENY - Mid-war ENY aircraft have an effect on score.

Someone find that gutless gastropod immediately! Snailman must be told! :old:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube+Twitch - 20Dolby10

"BE a man and shoot me in the back" - pez

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #341 on: August 12, 2024, 05:24:21 PM »
You cast aspersion on several begging for attention then complain when you get it. There's just a relatively few here. Your performance is before an audience in your imagination only. Take the red pill.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #342 on: August 12, 2024, 05:31:52 PM »
It's about which plane flies straight the farthest at max alt before reaching top speed. Really very simple, in a logical analysis. That doesn't always determine the outcome of the fight though.

For the sake of logic, no, it isn't "which plane flies straight the farthest at max alt before reaching top speed". If you climb to 10,000 feet at 200 kts you will most likely reach 10,000 ft before I do and travel further in a straight line at that altitude than me climbing out at 300kts. That does not automatically mean you will be going faster than me when we merge at 10,000ft. There are aircraft specific variables to consider.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2024, 05:36:54 PM by AKIron »

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #343 on: August 12, 2024, 05:43:23 PM »
If one thing is allowed the same should be allowed x10 3 fronts

You guys are not playing by his rules

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #344 on: August 12, 2024, 05:44:08 PM »
Sorry if I'm off topic of how "Player A" is performing these unexplainable feats but I find aeronautics much more interesting.