Author Topic: Hey Hitech, did you read it though?  (Read 2187 times)

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
Re: Hey Hitech, did you read it though?
« Reply #90 on: September 11, 2024, 12:42:26 PM »
Yup!  Costing HTC more than just my subscription too.

And to think I always figured AH would be around as a go-to spot to kill boredom.

What a dumpster fire! So sad :airplane:

No offense, bro,  but you were gone long before Skyyr came back.  Always enjoyed winging with you.  I think you should return so we can do that again.

:salute
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
- THE DAMNED -
King of the Hill Champ Tour 219 - Win Percentage 100
"1v1 Skyyr might be the best pilot ever to play the game." - Via PM, Name Redacted

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #91 on: September 11, 2024, 12:46:26 PM »
Shut it. What a bag of BS
They Doxxed me and committed online defamation,  but what everyone read must be an illusion since I got a death wrong, the judge name they posted…moron. But then you know that before you opened your mouth trying to sound intelligent and failing holding a bag of crap

Everyone gave reasons warpo.

Sounds more like Skyyr or V in shades. Just look at sentence structure. I was told Wolf is V

Who is this “Wolf” anyway? Anyone see him flying? Maybe we should do a background check and post it, since he thinks its ok , all 3 of them

You weren’t sitting on a fence, you sound like a $29 lawyer trying to skew reality. Phfff

This dweeb is a fraud

You guys are going to cause HT a big headache

”KILLER V”
- THE DAMNED -
"1v1 Skyyr might be the best pilot ever to play the game." - Via PM, Name Redacted

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #92 on: September 11, 2024, 12:48:42 PM »
They didn't have intelligence? They didn't have statistics that they literally based probability upon?  They didn't have literal hordes of cryptologists and mathematicians and staticians to predict how the enemy would respond and what equipment they had? Someone needs to go study WWII more. :rofl

Me, I'm just using the AH stats page and the kill feed.

They quite literally had more information than we do in-game. What they didn't have was players running any time they didn't have that advantage to spare their K/D   :)

Intelligence on the ground doesn't say who the pilot's are and where exactly they will be. It was a point of reference for probability not exactly where and who they are.

Secondly, what they didn't do, was only attack one guy in the fight until they got picked. Another gamey tactic you can afford with 115 hours a month and no dieing IRL in the game.

But again, explain how a player can "run" when the plane chasing them dove from 6k higher and has 300 knots over them able to overshoot 3 times.... running implies one plane cannot catch the other. Sorta like when I chased you a sector in a spit16 and couldn't catch your La7, or when my Ki84 couldn't catch your La7.  And then only turned back in when your teammate was there to help.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2024, 12:51:12 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #93 on: September 11, 2024, 12:53:04 PM »
Intelligence on the ground doesn't say who the pilot's are and where exactly they will be. It was a point of reference for probability not exactly where and who they are.

Secondly, what they didn't do, was only attack one guy in the fight until they got picked. Another gamey tactic you can afford with 115 hours a month and no dieing IRL in the game.

But again, explain how a player can "run" when the plane chasing them dove from 6k higher and has 300 knots over them able to overshoot 3 times.... running implies one plane cannot catch the other.

No, running implies that another player is trying to leave the fight and/or escape to help, because they apparently can't handle 1 guy after bragging they killed 72 others with no losses  :rofl

By the way, bounties were put on enemy pilots, sometimes specific individual pilots. The Flying Tigers were quite literally bounty hunters, paid $500 per aircraft kill. You really don't know your war history do you?

Sorta like when I chased you a sector in a spit16 and couldn't catch your La7, or when my Ki84 couldn't catch your La7.  And then only turned back in when your teammate was there to help.

You mean when I killed you 3 times in a row and then you upped with several players? And then you shot so many rounds it dropped your hit % to 4%? Yeah I still have that sortie saved  :rofl
« Last Edit: September 11, 2024, 12:57:51 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 30-11

KOTH Wins: 6, Egos Broken: 1000+

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #94 on: September 11, 2024, 12:53:34 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)

Yup, ya burned a boat load of bridges when you called a long time brother to many a liar on his death day in front of his friends and family, and thought it was kewl.

No Tumor wasn’t gone ling before Skyyr returned, more like as he returned.

You’re the dumpster fire. More than me point out your implosion, Gilligan

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #95 on: September 11, 2024, 01:03:05 PM »
Yup, ya burned a boat load of bridges when you called a long time brother to many a liar on his death day in front of his friends and family, and thought it was kewl.

Facts are facts.  You don't like it,  choke on it any way.   

If someone doesn't want bad things said about them then they should act with integrity.   Simple.  I work in an industry that relies on raw and objective truth to function safely.   I call it like I see it and you aren't gonna stop that.

Slaughtered sacred cows make the best burgers, too, btw.    Nom nom.   Have some.

:rofl
« Last Edit: September 11, 2024, 01:15:09 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
- THE DAMNED -

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #96 on: September 11, 2024, 01:10:27 PM »
Just incase you needed anymore reasons....
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #97 on: September 11, 2024, 01:14:24 PM »
The only thing with any value left in Aces High was the community.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #98 on: September 11, 2024, 01:15:39 PM »

@Banshee. You lie with dogs, you get fleas. You're in danger of becoming the new Flippz, and should expect to be judged by the friends you keep.

Keep my name out your mouth.  you never had an issue with your f4 gang jumping me 4,5,6 to 1 and then saying oh thats what squaddies do... you never had an issue jumping into 1v1s and stealing a kill when it favored your stat.  As soon as it happens to you though its mean and bad and thats not how the game should be ran.  You are as much of the issue as any one else left in this game.  Kinda weird how the 2 guys that seemed to all ways get #1 in the fighter score getts killed and all the sudden cant stand the game any more, Just saying.  You Simon are one of the very reasons we got multiple accts so it was one less thing you could cry and scream about, and the fact that when we whooped everyones a55es they would swap front and we would loose the fight for 6 hours. 
you dont get 13k kills as a 4 man squad by killing the same person over and over,  you get that many by not caring how many red guys was in the sky and lifting to beat them back to their ack. 

now again keep my name out of your mouth

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #99 on: September 11, 2024, 01:20:12 PM »

Keep my name out your mouth.  you never had an issue with your f4 gang jumping me 4,5,6 to 1 and then saying oh thats what squaddies do... you never had an issue jumping into 1v1s and stealing a kill when it favored your stat.  As soon as it happens to you though its mean and bad and thats not how the game should be ran.  You are as much of the issue as any one else left in this game.  Kinda weird how the 2 guys that seemed to all ways get #1 in the fighter score getts killed and all the sudden cant stand the game any more, Just saying.  You Simon are one of the very reasons we got multiple accts so it was one less thing you could cry and scream about, and the fact that when we whooped everyones a55es they would swap front and we would loose the fight for 6 hours. 
you dont get 13k kills as a 4 man squad by killing the same person over and over,  you get that many by not caring how many red guys was in the sky and lifting to beat them back to their ack. 

Daaaaaaaaaamn.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2024, 01:25:59 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

A few moments later...

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #100 on: September 11, 2024, 01:25:09 PM »

This has nothing to do with dying. This has to do with gamey cheat tactics employed by a player and his squad, to target and harass specific players for months every single time they are in the game with said players. Seeing the same patterns over and over again.

You got 12k in 2 months because you all have no lives, fly easy super BnZ cannon mode planes, and want to torment everyone in the game for hours on end to run them out of the game. Which we saw in the months after.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #101 on: September 11, 2024, 01:28:14 PM »
This has nothing to do with dying.

Uhhh... it absolutely does. If we did everything the same and lost continually to you, there wouldn't be a single whine recorded here. If all you did was get kills from us, you'd be as friendly as could be.

If the "4 of us" (7, actually) got 13k deaths instead of 13k kills, none of these threads would exist.

This is happening because - and only because - you're dying.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

A few moments later...

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #102 on: September 11, 2024, 01:29:23 PM »

@Banshee. You lie with dogs, you get fleas. You're in danger of becoming the new Flippz, and should expect to be judged by the friends you keep.

you dont get 13k kills as a 4 man squad by killing the same person over and over,  you get that many by not caring how many red guys was in the sky and lifting to beat them back to their ack

Boom!

Mic drop from Flippz.

That was the only way Simone could kill me.   Once I had a squadron to even the odds some she got wrecked and quit the game.  (She also refused to duel me because in every 1 v 1 she either died or ran.)

That tells you all you need to know.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2024, 01:36:27 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
- THE DAMNED -

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #103 on: September 11, 2024, 01:32:23 PM »
No, running implies that another player is trying to leave the fight and/or escape to help, because they apparently can't handle 1 guy after bragging they killed 72 others with no losses  :rofl

By the way, bounties were put on enemy pilots, sometimes specific individual pilots. The Flying Tigers were quite literally bounty hunters, paid $500 per aircraft kill. You really don't know your war history do you?

You mean when I killed you 3 times in a row and then you upped with several players? And then you shot so many rounds it dropped your hit % to 4%? Yeah I still have that sortie saved  :rofl

That is false. You expect a plane to fly in circles while they get BnZed? Poor logic there. Especially when they have to use squad members on my team for help while they have one of the fastest high alt cannons planes in the game. Just weak.

Bounties are one thing, doesn't mean they gave up all their SA just to target them. It also doesn't mean they specifically knew which plane to attack. Their names didn't show up when they killed someone to give them away... in a fight you aren't going to avoid certain planes just to kill one guy while putting yourself at a disadvantage in SA. In 90% of our engagements, you die by giving it all up. That's not what a real pilot would do, especially in ww2.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Simon

• Nickel Member
« Reply #104 on: September 11, 2024, 01:32:45 PM »
...insane rant...
If you're trying to defend yourself against being called a liar and cheater, you failed miserably. A cautionary tale that I hope Banshee heeds.