Author Topic: Circus coming to town!  (Read 2753 times)

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
Re: Circus coming to town!
« Reply #180 on: September 18, 2024, 05:51:33 PM »
Prosecute away but please do both sides as they are all crooks and can be found guilty of one thing or another..

What's happening now is corruption at the highest levels as it's one sided political witch hunt

I know you can see that ..right?

Eagler

No, no one is above the law.
They have evidence.
Stop changing subjects to run from the one I posted about

Bill Barr abused his seat, documented.
11 investigations into Hillary, all but one failed, one was just about emails and Orange did much worse by using his personal phone for WH biz.
Every Rep run investigation into Obama failed.
Nothing came of Biden's laptop.
Claims of Joe Biden never gave fruit.

Every single rep run investigation by Jordon failed,.. about 20. Zero convictions. Orange, went after many that failed.

Face it, orange lies to you every single day.... but that doens't matter that they are lies, it's about reason,no matter how weak, to inflict cruelty.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2024, 06:39:28 PM by Animl-AW »

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #181 on: September 18, 2024, 05:58:47 PM »
Let me help yas out here, since I know most won't bother so they can say it's a lie.
Here' ya go

Press "play" and listen.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2024, 06:04:36 PM by Animl-AW »

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #182 on: September 18, 2024, 06:16:13 PM »
As for Sending Abortion laws to the state...
This all looks good on paper in a perfect world, where all people are honest.

However, the very state in question in the post is,.. Ohio put Abortion law into an election vote. THE PEOPLE voted to legalize abortion by a large margin.....the Reps who run that state refuse to implement the people's will, and are being sued to do so. How is blocking the people's vote fair to the people?

Looks good on paper, not in real life.

I posted this fact upstream and it was glazed over, in convenience.

The right does not care about truth, they care about retaining the power to inflict cruelty. Both babies and mothers are dying because of the abortion nonsense. It's about cruelty, not facts.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2024, 06:23:07 PM by Animl-AW »

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #183 on: September 18, 2024, 06:30:11 PM »
Long gone are the days of restrained political campaigns that don't use negative campaigning, smear tactics, etc.

All political campaigns on all sides use those techniques in the standard campaign toolkit.

Lamenting the loss of civil discourse in political campaigns is like lamenting the loss of any nostalgic thing from days gone by.

Time will tell if rhetoric that encourages a side's supporters to assassinate a political opponent joins the standard toolkit.

Many mass murders were committed by right-wing extremist, which the right enabled by passing out guns to anyone and everyone like candy.

Right now, that Ohio town is facing up to 30 bomb threats to schools and death threats due to Trump and Vance.

it is nowhere near equal. Orange incited supporters to beat up anyone at his events that are not his followers,....all this is documented. Orange has been inciting intentionally violence since day one.

walk-back anything I posted, you should. Everyone needs a fact check. But I DO research, and I'm not just spewing a guessing game.
Violent crime was 26% higher under Orange than Biden,.. and higher than Obama era.

I like my friends most when I do not know their political stance, nor their sex, nor their income. These are all voodoo subjects in social circles. People lose friends and even family over this stuff. why these posts should not exist here. They are unhealthy.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2024, 06:35:51 PM by Animl-AW »

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #184 on: September 18, 2024, 07:14:04 PM »
This guy's a brainwashed nut, Brooke, or possibly an election year troll.  Much, if not all of what he has claimed has been refuted by posters on this board with no rebuttal.  He'll then return with the same claims as if none of it was dicussed.  For laughs, I'd still like his take as to why Iran passed stolen/hacked Trump information onto the Biden/Harris administration.  Maybe he will explain Russian collusion to us after that.   
« Last Edit: September 18, 2024, 07:32:23 PM by RUSH1 »
“Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty.” - Ronald Reagan

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #185 on: September 18, 2024, 07:43:37 PM »
The full quote is:

Bash: "He said Hatians are eating dogs and cats.   Can you affirmatively say now that that is a rumor that has no basis with evidence?"

Vance:  "Dana, the evidence is the first-hand account of my constituents who are telling me that this happened."

Rather clearly, there Vance is saying there is basis -- that his own constituents with first-hand knowledge are reporting to him that it is true.

And therein lies the problem.  WSJ - which is no progressive's friend - says that he knew at the time he said this that the constituent had recanted. 

https://www.wsj.com/us-news/springfield-ohio-pet-eating-claims-haitian-migrants-04598d48?mod=hp_lead_pos7&mod=wknd_pos1

It's pretty dumb that the campaigns are focusing on things like this, but pressures of the moment tend to reveal who's making things up (remember Hillary and the snipers?).

- oldman

Offline Mar

• Gold Member
« Reply #186 on: September 18, 2024, 07:51:18 PM »
No, this is the problem:

Brooke is 100% correct and the Wall Street Journal is no exception.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2024, 07:58:33 PM by Mar »
𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓌𝒶𝓇'𝓈 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒

"Onward to the land of kings—via the sky of aces!"
  Oh, and zack1234 rules. :old:

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #187 on: September 18, 2024, 07:55:29 PM »
No, this is the problem:

Brooke is 100% correct, and the Wall Street Journal is no exception.

NM
« Last Edit: September 18, 2024, 07:57:05 PM by RUSH1 »

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #188 on: September 18, 2024, 07:56:02 PM »

Offline Mar

• Gold Member
« Reply #189 on: September 18, 2024, 07:57:26 PM »

I fixed it, this forum prefers the shorter youtu.be link it seems.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2024, 08:00:37 PM by Mar »
𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓌𝒶𝓇'𝓈 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒

"Onward to the land of kings—via the sky of aces!"
  Oh, and zack1234 rules. :old:

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #190 on: September 18, 2024, 08:20:34 PM »
The city manager, who was quoted by ABC as saying no evidence, has admitted on camera that there have been many complaints of missing pets and suspected abductions by those dumped into their small city. To say there's no evidence is different from saying yes, there have been complaints but there's no proof. What constitutes proof? The police told those who complained that they would not investigate.

If a sudden increase in missing pets corresponds to a sudden increase of migrants who sacrifice and eat those same animals in their home country it's pure coincidence?

https://x.com/i/status/1836204390790610959
« Last Edit: September 18, 2024, 08:29:18 PM by AKIron »
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #191 on: September 18, 2024, 08:42:48 PM »
The city manager, who was quoted by ABC as saying no evidence, has admitted on camera that there have been many complaints of missing pets and suspected abductions by those dumped into their small city. To say there's no evidence is different from saying yes, there have been complaints but there's no proof. What constitutes proof? The police told those who complained that they would not investigate.

If a sudden increase in missing pets corresponds to a sudden increase of migrants who sacrifice and eat those same animals in their home country it's pure coincidence?

You need these since the concept worked so good in the terrorist country

See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #192 on: September 19, 2024, 06:07:49 AM »

BS

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #193 on: September 19, 2024, 06:12:09 AM »
This guy's a brainwashed nut, Brooke, or possibly an election year troll.  Much, if not all of what he has claimed has been refuted by posters on this board with no rebuttal.  He'll then return with the same claims as if none of it was dicussed.  For laughs, I'd still like his take as to why Iran passed stolen/hacked Trump information onto the Biden/Harris administration.  Maybe he will explain Russian collusion to us after that.   

Nope, you just don’t know what you’re talking about.

A quote omitting the admission.

I don’t live in your lunatic fringe and never will.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #194 on: September 19, 2024, 06:16:14 AM »
Another one by a man who now has more than nearly anyone ever at stake if he’s wrong:

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1834079194600669580

Give me all the “lies”, I’ll debunk in minutes.  Want the “very fine people” next?  Ever watched the entire clip?

Fact you use X for news is beyond laughable. But you are very willing to deceive in s debate as you’ve proven on other subjects.