Author Topic: You know who.  (Read 2833 times)

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
Re: You know who.
« Reply #60 on: September 17, 2024, 04:27:44 PM »
sad Part is the Player flew the Damned Logo and he was never a True Damned Member,,,,, some of the originals of that squad never accepted hims and  this was coming from their private channel which now I am honorary member of ,,,, Skyrr was Never Part of the
Of of the Dammed hee just chose that squad name

just so we can fact check what you've said here Molsman. 

It appears the Damned squadron is so old that it fractured across different games.   Skyyr or Damned _Shadow_ was a member of that squadron within Fighter Ace from version 2.0 to 3.0 up until he was also life banned from that game for gaining access to a moderators account and using it in an abusive manner  (blowing random people up).  Some would have seen the funny side to that but old @PPS did not.  He claimed he guessed his password as it was so basic but i'd be inclined to think why would you even want to do that in the first place.

They were the best sticks in that game and had a sound reputation for the best wingman skills, tournament wins, aces etc etc.

I'd like to know how HT intends to enforce the ban as circumventing them seems extremely easy for someone with his technological know how. 

The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Chris79

• Silver Member
« Reply #61 on: September 17, 2024, 05:04:58 PM »
Why would one participate in something in which they know they are not welcome?

Chuikov

Offline Mayhem

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #62 on: September 17, 2024, 05:15:54 PM »
just so we can fact check what you've said here Molsman. 

It appears the Damned squadron is so old that it fractured across different games.   Skyyr or Damned _Shadow_ was a member of that squadron within Fighter Ace from version 2.0 to 3.0 up until he was also life banned from that game for gaining access to a moderators account and using it in an abusive manner  (blowing random people up).  Some would have seen the funny side to that but old @PPS did not.  He claimed he guessed his password as it was so basic but i'd be inclined to think why would you even want to do that in the first place.

The Damned Started in Air Warrior DOS back on GEnie in 1988, we have been on Compuserve's and AOL's Air Warrior for Windows, and Lastly Gamestorm's Air Warrior III and Air Warrior Classic. (I don't think any one actively did EA's Air Warrior MV)

With the decline and closing of Gamestorm and Air Warrior some of the Damned spun off to warbirds and Fighter Ace (first version Back when Microsoft had it). All the Damned squads moved to Aces High when the price dropped to $15, which according to several older members like Damned Ren and Damned Max was actually due to the Damned.

The Damned that "It" was a member of in Fighter Ace was not related in any way shape or form to the Original Real Damned Squad.

The FA Damned opened by the Real Damned closed when Aces High Opened. So "Its" Damned again is no relation to the real Damned Fractured or otherwise.

People from Fighter Ace have also claimed "It" got kicked out of "Its" Fighter Ace Damned (not related to the Original Real AW/AH/Il2/SWTOR/SC/DCS/ Damned.) Before "IT' got kicked out of Fighter Ace.

Basically "It" is not, was not, and never has been a member of the Real Damned, regardless of what the tramp stamp above "its" arse crack says.
"Destination anywhere! So Far Gone, I'm almost There."
The Damned! (Est. 1988) Damned if we do - No fun if we don't!
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline HL117

• Nickel Member
      • Aircams
« Reply #63 on: September 17, 2024, 05:40:24 PM »

Well he was a good stick but his mouth/comments on 200 were cancerous, his accuracy was excellent but his grief-er game play was lacking, over all wish HT could

have perma muted his comm's here and in-game, I did like fighting him, he usually beat me but no one wants to hear all that or even see all that trash being

transmitted to whomever it was intended for over and over.

** On a side note I cancelled my account last week, mainly because of the low numbers I saw after logging on for over a couple weeks, I never stay away long just

short breaks, almost empty nesters here and the wife needs someone to give here attention too since the house is mostly empty now   :uhoh

:salute

Whether you think you can or cannot, you are right!

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #64 on: September 17, 2024, 06:00:14 PM »
The Damned Started in Air Warrior DOS back on GEnie in 1988, we have been on Compuserve's and AOL's Air Warrior for Windows, and Lastly Gamestorm's Air Warrior III and Air Warrior Classic. (I don't think any one actively did EA's Air Warrior MV)

With the decline and closing of Gamestorm and Air Warrior some of the Damned spun off to warbirds and Fighter Ace (first version Back when Microsoft had it). All the Damned squads moved to Aces High when the price dropped to $15, which according to several older members like Damned Ren and Damned Max was actually due to the Damned.

The Damned that "It" was a member of in Fighter Ace was not related in any way shape or form to the Original Real Damned Squad.

The FA Damned opened by the Real Damned closed when Aces High Opened. So "Its" Damned again is no relation to the real Damned Fractured or otherwise.

People from Fighter Ace have also claimed "It" got kicked out of "Its" Fighter Ace Damned (not related to the Original Real AW/AH/Il2/SWTOR/SC/DCS/ Damned.) Before "IT' got kicked out of Fighter Ace.

Basically "It" is not, was not, and never has been a member of the Real Damned, regardless of what the tramp stamp above "its" arse crack says.

Truth

Offline THRASH99

• Copper Member
« Reply #65 on: September 17, 2024, 06:15:36 PM »
Finally...

Jokers Jokers
"CAN'T TALK NOW.....GOTTA SHOOT!" - Dan Zoernig
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - 56th FG

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #66 on: September 17, 2024, 06:37:22 PM »
Why would one participate in something in which they know they are not welcome?

Because they just become someone else.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #67 on: September 17, 2024, 07:03:41 PM »
Re-subscribed and putting something together this week and hoping to finally experience aces high with a good ping. 

It seems to me that HTC has gained more subscriptions than it lost these last few days.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #68 on: September 18, 2024, 01:41:56 AM »

...and I agree with my friend, I will miss fighting him.
”It's a shame that he's gone, but the shame is entirely his”
HiTech 2 - Skyyr 0

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #69 on: September 18, 2024, 01:57:33 AM »
I'd like to know how HT intends to enforce the ban as circumventing them seems extremely easy for someone with his technological know how.

You can't. But you can act on it more quickly - he's easy to identify through ACM. Point is without forum-access and YouTubing anything new he can't claim he found on an old HD ends his systematic griefing of active players not already at his heel. I mean in his gang of, I mean in the Fake Damned.
”It's a shame that he's gone, but the shame is entirely his”
HiTech 2 - Skyyr 0

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #70 on: September 18, 2024, 04:54:29 AM »
plz stay don't let those that are going to crow louder now that he can't defend himself anymore feel inpowered
THIS!!!!!   
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #71 on: September 18, 2024, 05:43:57 AM »
Now that the issue with the game has been resolved we can stop speaking of it

:cheers:

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #72 on: September 18, 2024, 05:50:41 AM »

Eagler
ALSO THIS
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline LilMak

• Silver Member
« Reply #73 on: September 18, 2024, 07:08:24 AM »

Eagler
I don’t know. AWACS still sucks.
"When caught by the enemy in large force the best policy is to fight like hell until you can decide what to do next."
~Hub Zemke
P-47 pilot 56th Fighter Group.

Offline hotard

• Copper Member
      • nampamodelaviators.org
« Reply #74 on: September 18, 2024, 06:04:08 PM »
x
« Last Edit: September 18, 2024, 06:06:22 PM by hotard »
Guys like me are the reason guys like you hate LA's