Author Topic: To those I seem to annoy  (Read 1248 times)

Offline Mayhem

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.damned.org
Re: To those I seem to annoy
« Reply #30 on: Yesterday at 01:04:27 AM »
ChatGPT

Pfft Not even!

Google "Poems and songs about crazy people"
Copy Paste

People Are Crazy
-    Bobby Braddock & Troy Jones

And I couldn't resist the "let it go" part.

Its ok. Ya prolly annoy me too. There’s a lil elitism of purity in the air.

Hey buddy, I would concentrate on the good positive stuff like your Aces High Tech Hanger and stuff. To be brutally honest making annoying post about being annoying is just annoying. And let us never talk politics ... EVER!

:cheers:
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 01:18:50 AM by Mayhem »
"Destination anywhere! So Far Gone, I'm almost There."
The Damned! (Est. 1988) Damned if we do - No fun if we don't!
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #31 on: Yesterday at 04:33:45 AM »
Apparently, constant unending attention.

https://www.verywellhealth.com/malignant-narcissism-5214553#:~:text=Malignant%20narcissism%20is%20a%20psychological,manipulative%2C%20and%20abusive%20without%20remorse

Seems you like giving me attention. We have something to talk about on discord, don’t we? The blood hounds are working just fine. See you there.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 05:33:49 AM by Animl-AW »

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #32 on: Yesterday at 04:53:36 AM »
Holy crap!
I post a lil tongue and cheek truth and some lose their ever loving minds on it.

Fact IS I’m burned out on drama and hypocrisy. Do as I say, not as I do.

It doesn’t even pertain to 98%.

Move along, thread over.

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 06:07:00 AM by Animl-AW »

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: Yesterday at 06:28:39 AM »
You're not burned out, not in the slightest. You love creating drama. You're the biggest drama queen in AcesHigh. If you truly hate drama you wouldn't be creating these types of threads in the first place, you'd hang back and be the reactionary rather than the antagonist. loser.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube+Twitch - 20Dolby10

"BE a man and shoot me in the back" - pez

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #34 on: Yesterday at 07:34:48 AM »
You're not burned out, not in the slightest. You love creating drama. You're the biggest drama queen in AcesHigh. If you truly hate drama you wouldn't be creating these types of threads in the first place, you'd hang back and be the reactionary rather than the antagonist. loser.

Projection.
Would you like me to post your last 10 15-60 page threads of pure ego drama. Loser. You’re actually part of the problem and part of the 5 everyone talks about. Both you and trips. Yep, you just inserted drama again, as always.You’re one of the last 5 people on earth I’d listen to. But you and trips will bring drama here too. We can all count on it.

Projection a drama queens fav tool.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 07:39:51 AM by Animl-AW »

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: Yesterday at 07:49:06 AM »

It’s like he lives in a constant Groundhog Day. Every day he wakes up and resets.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #36 on: Yesterday at 09:56:32 AM »
Don’t look now but my very point was made for me by those I speak of. 3 of the 5. Same dilirium hypocrisy. The thread is all your. What’d I get 5-6 i sults in 2-3 pages. Point proven.

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: Yesterday at 10:19:37 AM »
It is just his latest "Look at me" post...

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #38 on: Yesterday at 10:24:37 AM »
I think the best example is BigWeek,
Started out with a few thousand, and repulsed itself down to about 15, the ones who chased the others off and the spectators who cheered it on.
What many thought as witty turned out to be what chased the horde away. Then they ate each other.
Walking into BW was like walking into a septic tank.

I assume you were one of the last 15?

HiTech

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: Yesterday at 01:47:20 PM »

HiTech

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: Yesterday at 01:47:56 PM »
 :devil

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #41 on: Yesterday at 04:18:05 PM »
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 04:24:04 PM by GasTeddy »

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: Yesterday at 07:00:05 PM »
HiTech

There were more than 15 of us when Trip lost the ability to host the Bigweek news group.  Now they've motated to at least two places on Facebook.  I have seen people lose their lives to Facebook, so I don't participate, but I sense that most of the core people are still there.

Animal is...Animal!  Bigweek vets remember his meltdowns, just like you see here.  He lets his keyboard run away from him, but he's a good-hearted person down deep inside, willing to share things he knows better than others do (his road trips with rock stars, among others).  Best to give him some room, don't take the insults seriously, and know that usually he means well.

- oldman

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: Yesterday at 07:57:45 PM »
Whats Bigweek news group ?
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: Yesterday at 10:22:22 PM »
Whats Bigweek news group ?

Air Warrior - the grandfather of the WWII multiplayer games - had a BBS, similar to this one.  Those who remember better than I do can correct the following (and please do):

Sometime around 1999, the AW Gods tried to run, for the first time, a very large multi-player mission, coordinating things that hadn't previously been coordinated in an online game, basically trying to emulate the real-life WWII Big Week missions of February, 1944.  They set up a separate BBS, similar to this one, for people who were participating in the experiment, to chat among themselves in anticipation of, and in reflections on, the experiment.

The Big Week missions worked, as I recall, although I wasn't able to participate.  But the Bigweek BBS was a huge hit, and people made lots of virtual friends.  You know who you are.

Then came Y2k.  AW eliminated the Bigweek BBS.  I was heartbroken, and wrote a piece about it (if I can ever find it).  But fortunately, the survivors started a new newsgroup, also named "Bigweek," on a Nutscrape server. That worked out well, for years and years, and migrated to different servers.  Many of the people who post on these boards (including Animal) were part of it.

Sadly (IMHO), newsgroups were buried by Facebook, and Trip, who was valiantly hosting the Bigweek NNTS, moved on further in his family's life and couldn't host the newsgroup any longer.  Most of the veterans moved to Facebook but, as I've said, I refrain from joining that social heroin needle.  I miss them, though.  I've met some of them in person over the years (including Shane), and I miss the cameraderie. 

But the AH BBS is the next best thing.  Don't forget that you're making lifelong friends here, even if you never will get a chance to meet them in person.

- oldman