Author Topic: Over the Rhine frame 1  (Read 218 times)

Offline SNO

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
Over the Rhine frame 1
« on: Yesterday at 12:12:36 AM »
☩Schnee☩
Jagdgeschwader 11

Das-Beste-kommt-erst-noch

Offline AKDogg

• Gold Member
      • http://aksquad.net/
Re: Over the Rhine frame 1
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 03:43:16 AM »
little late now but I think this FSO should have been postponed 1 week at least for those affected by the aftermath of the hurricane.  Squady's are without power and internet and I am sure other squads were affected to which caused a major inbalance of sides.  Allied were from the start at almost  at 2:1 odds against them.
AKDogg
Arabian knights
#Dogg in AW
http://aksquad.net/

Offline MDStampf93

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 10:43:00 AM »
The side imbalance certainly made it tougher for the Allies, I commend you guys for flying into that hornets nest of A8s though, was absolute carnage at times.

:salute
MDStampf - CO of JG11 'Sonderstaffel'
USMC 2010-2021

Here since Tour 71

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #3 on: Yesterday at 12:55:17 PM »
little late now but I think this FSO should have been postponed 1 week at least for those affected by the aftermath of the hurricane.  Squady's are without power and internet and I am sure other squads were affected to which caused a major inbalance of sides.  Allied were from the start at almost  at 2:1 odds against them.
It certainly isn't the outcome I had hoped for, but I will say the Allies did exceptionally well despite the numbers disparity, and I can only blame my scoring system for a slightly lopsided score, which I hope to address in the next two frames.

Unfortunately, it's tough to move frames because it then buts October up with November with no off week and time for squads to prepare for the next month. If it were a 5 Friday month I certainly would've looked at it. The Axis also happened to go over on commitments this week which didn't help the matter. :salute
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com