Author Topic: My girlfriend....  (Read 353 times)

-Pirado-

My girlfriend....
« on: April 15, 2001, 03:45:00 PM »
Yeah, a 109. What did u expect?  

-------------
Pirado
9./JG54 "Grünherz"

Messerschimitt Bf109 Forever!

[This message has been edited by -Pirado- (edited 04-15-2001).]

Offline Hobodog

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.military.com
My girlfriend....
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2001, 04:00:00 PM »
BF-109 Man thats gay! Dont you know the the 109 is a guy and the 109G is the female.

Offline Dinger

• Silver Member
My girlfriend....
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2001, 04:02:00 PM »
Dunno what you're going on about Hobodog.
You can sex 109s very easily.  Males have a tailwheel that sticks out; females don't.

AKSeaWulfe

My girlfriend....
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2001, 04:36:00 PM »
Shouldn't the the title say "My new boyfriend"? Afterall, everyone knows the LimpWristed (LW) are all leather wearing gay guys that congregate into "squadrons"(bath houses) so that they can share and compare their "joysticks".  

You can thank Santa for letting that one out... he can't seem to keep his mouth shut, he must be too used to having something in it!!!  

Hehehehe  
-SW

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
My girlfriend....
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2001, 04:42:00 PM »
Seawulfe, I am used to chewing grenades as pissing napalm, but you know that already, issy allied panzy farmboy.

Now go away and play with your uncle Joe, just like you and he played during your childhood  .

------------------
Von Santa
Staffelkapitän 9./JG 54 "Grünherz"
"If you return from a mission with a victory, but without your Rottenflieger, you have lost your battle."
- D. Hrabak, JG 54 "Grünherz"

AKSeaWulfe

My girlfriend....
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2001, 04:54:00 PM »

Originally posted by StSanta:
Seawulfe, I am used to chewing grenades as pissing napalm,

So that's what you LimpWristed Leather wearing stick jockeys call giving BJs to fellow LimpWristed leather wearing stick jockeys? I never could understand your codes, of course no straight man can understand words when they have such a defined lisp.    

but you know that already, issy allied panzy killing farmboy.
[/b]

Alright you got me.. I'm an issy allied panzy killing farmboy. Not quite sure what issy means, but it must be some of the LW terminology again.    

Now go away and play with your uncle Joe, just like you and he played during your childhood    .

Woah.. you have my mistaken for your Staffelnkapitain Hanz and your wingman Franz. You know why they keep coming back with shot up planes don't you? They're too busy playing hide the salomi in combat. And the disturbing part is.... THEY FLY IN SEPERATE PLANES!

You can go back to wearing your leather chaps while strutting around in front of your squadron barking out things in German because they sound cool... of course with that lisp you guys have developed it's not as intimidating.    

-SW

[This message has been edited by AKSeaWulfe (edited 04-15-2001).]

Offline BUG_EAF322

• Gold Member
      • http://bug322.startje.com
My girlfriend....
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2001, 04:55:00 PM »
we all all now her and bang her daily  

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
My girlfriend....
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2001, 03:40:00 AM »
"So that's what you LimpWristed Leather wearing stick jockeys call giving BJs to fellow LimpWristed leather wearing stick jockeys? I never could understand your codes, of course no straight man can understand words when they have such a defined lisp."

You need to stop watching those sicko allied homo movies, farm boy. And your allied daily gay pride parade isn't even close to the leather and latex we wear here. Not even half as kinky.  

"Alright you got me.. I'm an issy allied panzy killing farmboy. Not quite sure what issy means, but it must be some of the LW terminology again."

Alright, let me explain this to you uncoded.

You're no good. Your family tree has less branches than a tree that has been the subject of a nuclea explosion test. In all likelihood, the kinship you feel to your dog is caused by two things; one, it being related to you through blood, and two, it being only slightly more intelligent than you. When psychologists ran IQ tests on your family, they had to add all your scores just to reach retarded. You're so ugly that even a flatulent potato suffering from acute blindness due to alcohol abuse wouldn't think about having sex with you, let alone touch you.

Let me know if you need further clarification, feeble minded gimp.

"Woah.. you have my mistaken for your Staffelnkapitain Hanz and your wingman Franz. You know why they keep coming back with shot up planes don't you? They're too busy playing hide the salomi in combat. And the disturbing part is.... THEY FLY IN SEPERATE PLANES!"

No, families such as yours is a well documented phenomenon in the ünter states. Here, we have them rounded up and use the remains to fertilize the soil. Much like we do with allied pantsy sissy flyboys.

"You can go back to wearing your leather chaps while strutting around in front of your squadron barking out things in German because they sound cool... of course with that lisp you guys have developed it's not as nothing."

bah, the English language is much more susceptible to lisping errors - probably due to the fact that there are more rambling idiots who cannot even speak properly. german, on the other hand, is full of cool "chrr" sounds, and sounds mean. It's just much cooler, and we know you're scared of it. You bette rlearn to understand it; no need to speak it as all you will have to do is follow our orders once this small war is over.  

------------------
Von Santa
Staffelkapitän 9./JG 54 "Grünherz"
"If you return from a mission with a victory, but without your Rottenflieger, you have lost your battle."
- D. Hrabak, JG 54 "Grünherz"

Offline texace

• Silver Member
      • http://www.usmc.mil
My girlfriend....
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2001, 09:46:00 AM »
Yeah, well I bet StSanta looks better in leather and latex than you do SW.  

------------------
semperfi

Everything dead in 30 minutes or less or the next one's free.
-Marines

[This message has been edited by texace (edited 04-16-2001).]

Offline janneh

• Copper Member
My girlfriend....
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2001, 10:27:00 AM »
<S>! Pirado!
Well, my wife has flown my 109G-2 twice online and she really liked it!
Perhaps I should open another account for her... any discount for "the whole freeking family flying Aces High"- syndrome ?