Author Topic: Drop The Elite Tag!  (Read 1900 times)

Offline Pepe

• Silver Member
Drop The Elite Tag!
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2002, 03:21:22 AM »
I don't care about tags. I just care about my fun. CT is fun, really fun for me. Both in terms of immersion, in terms of fights found here, in terms of players' attitude...

Anyone can come here (or there) and tell CT is this or that. Could care less. I trust my own feelings, and in this case they are very easy to follow.

Oh! and never try to follow a drunk-driven Zeke! Hehehehehe ;)

Cheers,

Pepe

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
Drop The Elite Tag!
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2002, 04:04:10 AM »
Originally posted by Sunchaser
Do you know how hard it is to not jump in here and call lazs an idiot?

I am resisting the temptation though.

Yeah, I know how hard it is.  Then I used the BBS's ignore function for the first time.:D

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Drop The Elite Tag!
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2002, 08:44:28 AM »
thrawn...yeah.. i know it's not hard thrawn especially if you are too stupid to back up your own opinion or debate someone elses.  it's pretty easy huh?

desellys...  When have i ever claimed to have any particular skill at this game?   When have I ever said that I am anything but mediocre?   What is wrong with using K/T as a measure of how many fights a person can or does get into?  isn't that what the stat is?   I don't htink you are paying attention.   that is fine but if you are going to make personal attacks then it is in your best interest to get your facts straight.   I also contend that the percentage of low skill players is as high or higher in the CT.   If you got a five kill sortie in a furball in the MA during prime time then you earned it.   I just don't understand why you did so poorly the rest of the time you were in the MA.  Perhaps you hadn't discovered the uber 1a?   Lags are my biggest fear in the MA.

my connect in the CT was awfull.   I never seen another plane.  The buffer had a lot of chat but I never seen but 3-4 kills the entire time.   I imagine everyones connect was as bad as mine since mine is usyually very good.
lazs

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Drop The Elite Tag!
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2002, 08:56:58 AM »
My connection in the CT is just the opposite. yesterday afternoon I spent about an hour in the CT, absolutely warp free.  Steady connect.  Went into MA and immediatley started get text lag.  About 30 min later I was dumped.

56k modem here.

Offline milnko

• Silver Member
      • http://www.cameltoe.org
Drop The Elite Tag!
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2002, 11:30:04 AM »
Originally posted by lazs2
A simple check of pilots stats that fly in the CT for both CT and MA sorties will show that there are indeed some very low skill people flying in the CT. They are nothing but score padders for some of the better pilots.

I try my hardest Lazs, but these guys are just so much better than I am. :rolleyes:

Can't we all just git along?

Offline CRASH

• Copper Member
Drop The Elite Tag!
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2002, 01:33:35 PM »
Just just being better make you elitest?  Hmmmm

CRASH

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Drop The Elite Tag!
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2002, 01:43:38 PM »
funny thread, resembles some of the ones you read in the "Free Multiplayer Forum" :)
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals