Author Topic: Why are guys like Lazs spending so much time reading and posting here?  (Read 3090 times)

Offline Buzzbait

• Silver Member
Hmmmm......  ;)

Is Lazs getting a little insecure?

Is he starting to get worried that the CT will be a success?

A  lot of noise out of someone is usually an indication they are feeling threatened by something...

I really am sorry Lazs that you are feeling that way  :p

Listen Lazs...

The best thing to do is just not read the CT board.

Hold your hands over your eyes when you log in so you don`t even see the Theater on the Server Available list.

Just click on fly and go to the MA where you will be absolutely (? ;) )  happy...

Pretend we don`t really exist.

Otherwise you never know...

One of these days you might even get suckered into flying the CT and suddenly...

THE HORROR!

You might even like it!

THE HORROR!

:D

Offline Wotan

• Platinum Member
Why are guys like Lazs spending so much time reading and posting here?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2002, 05:40:56 PM »
its easy to take offense to what lazs says but the most important part is he is right most of the time.

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2002, 05:43:30 PM »
Originally posted by Wotan
its easy to take offense to what lazs says but the most important part is he is right most of the time.

He's not necessarily right or wrong, per se, you just happen to agree with his opions.

Offline deSelys

• Gold Member
Are you feeling all right Wotan?
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2002, 05:44:26 PM »
Originally posted by Wotan

Wotan, I'm suddenly very very afraid for your sanity...
Current ID: Romanov

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

'I AM DID NOTHING WRONG' - Famous last forum words by legoman

Offline Apache

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2002, 07:02:12 PM »
Why the seperatism? This is one reason why the CT suffers in the numbers category. You are to exclusionary.

Read and discern "what" lazs says, not "how" he says it. In the thread he started about a toggle of maps from/to the CT was actually a good idea, whether possible or not. It was inclusive of "all" in AH. Seperate arenas don't work when it seperates the community.

Offline Tac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2002, 09:10:49 PM »
I find Lazs to contradict himself all the time. He whines that strat players ruin his furball fun...

and the CT is mostly small furballs with little strat involved.

I find lazs in the middle island of NDISLES a lot... massive furballs with so many AC types that it makes the furball be a mad rush to dive in, get as many snapshots as you can and try to turn and burn or exit the furball , get a little alt and repeat to the dive and snapshot routine.. but not in the CT where there's a furball with limited AC types and where this type of furball does not allow for the MA style snapshot/run/turn&burn scenario.

From this I can only guess that he's not interested in any kind of ACM'ing, but just to merely bounce others engaged in fighting someone else and getting an easy kill.

I've heard he's a decent hog pilot.. why not show this in the CT, where the F4U-1 has the spotlight?

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2002, 10:16:09 PM »
well.... i've watched arenas fail for a number of years now.   They do it by being exclusionary.  My "motives" for making a format that works for seperate arenas is simple.   I like early war planes and I like mid war planes... would like em more if they didn't have to compete with late and perk planes.   I feel seperate arenas coming on..

comin on strong as the song goes.   I don't really care about the CT per se.. not my cup of tea... too easy and too little action but... Helping make something as lame as a CT work would indicate that an arena with low(er) appeal like an early war arena could also work.    I don't really see how my suggestion could have threatened anyone here.   It would cause no damage and bring in players.    

tac... you have never flown with me and you know nothing about me.   Also... I would be interested in hearing an example of me "contradicting" myself.   I believe that you are not stupid so I will have to go with dishonest.   I know that you know a variety of planes is harder to work against (and with) than a very limited set.     You shouldn't allow your dislike for me to make you say stupid toejam.
lazs

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2002, 11:01:36 PM »
Lazs,
Just shut up about the CT.
You don't know jack about the CT.
You've never flown in it, you don't have a clue what it's like in there, certainly not enough to comment about whether its easy or hard, or whether good fights can be found or not.

.Everything you have to say about the CT is just your own stupid uneducated guess.

You can't back up any of your own foolish ideas with factual personal experience, because for some reason, you are too afraid to fly in there.

You really couldn't do more to sound like a moron than to comment on stuff to such detail that you've never experienced.
Next thing you know good'ol Lazs is going to tell us all what an expert he is about menstruation.  Opps, not the best example, he probably is quite an expert when it comes to that.
God knows he sure argues like a woman (a menstruating one at that).

Your a sick bastard Lazs,
The only way that you know how to have fun is by pushing peoples buttons, at that you are the champion.  But its something that only a very few twisted individuals would be so proud of.
Its so obvious that you derive such a thrill from being an antagonist, you are so amazingly devoted to it.  Its funny that you don't even recognize what a personality disorder it really is.
Get help, man, get help.  You have a social disorder.

eskimo

Offline Tac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2002, 11:38:20 PM »
"I know that you know a variety of planes is harder to work against (and with) than a very limited set"

That is false. The furballs of complete mixed AC is nothing more than opportunistic snapshots and raw dependance on acceleration or turn rate...and luck. They are exciting, but their outcome is hardly based on the ACM skills of the participants.

A furball of 5 ki61's vs 5 F4U-1's will be MUCH more taxing of each pilot's ACM skills than 1 n1k, 3 spits and 1 la7 vs 1 spit,1 109, 1 205 and 2 n1ks (MA furball).  And in my opinion, much more enjoyable because its 1 plane type vs 1 plane type, or at best 1 type of fighting (E) vs 1 type of fighting (T&B).

"I believe that you are not stupid so I will have to go with dishonest"

Nice little dance. Got any more? Or should I browse your other threads and read yet even more personal attacks on those that disagree with you? :rolleyes:

"You shouldn't allow your dislike for me to make you say stupid toejam."

I dont dislike you. I pity you.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2002, 08:28:20 AM »
Geeze eskimo... relax.  you'll end up like poor desillys with a blown vessel.    Seriously... You don't like my idea?

tac... bull..  five mixed planes agaisnst 5 other mixed planes is way more chalenging than 5 of one against 5 of another.   I have flown plenty of axis vs allied arenas and only having to know (and deal with) the FM's of one or two planes is infinitly easier than the trying to figure out the infinite combinations available with ten different planes.    I will admit that luck plays a part in any hectic fur.   It allways did.  

Like I said... you can't find me contradicting myself and yu don't know how I fly cause you never have flown with or against me.   I have seen you a few times and you seem to be the one flying as you describe.   Sheesh... and you fly a 38 not some big lumbering hog.   All these things point to either stupid or dishonest or both.
lazs

Offline Wotan

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2002, 09:24:39 AM »
most of you all talkin crap about lazs posts I never have seen in the ct till this planeset.

I dont think you need to circle the wagons.

Hes correct in that in a main where there are near 400 folks and you have a k/t .0008 and/or a k/d under 1 makes you l337 for flying in the ct.

It takes more "sa" to handle yourself in that big furball then "ho, split esse run to ack" acm that I see mostly in the ct.

Aint nothing special 'bout ct folk.............
« Last Edit: January 31, 2002, 10:49:29 AM by Wotan »

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2002, 09:45:18 AM »
Lazs,
Just shut up about the CT.
You don't know jack about the CT.
You've never flown in it, you don't have a clue what it's like in there, certainly not enough to comment about whether its easy or hard, or whether good fights can be found or not.

.Everything you have to say about the CT is just your own stupid uneducated guess.

You can't back up any of your own foolish ideas with factual personal experience, because for some reason, you are too afraid to fly in there.

You really couldn't do more to sound like a moron than to comment on stuff to such detail that you've never experienced.
Next thing you know good'ol Lazs is going to tell us all what an expert he is about menstruation. Opps, not the best example, he probably is quite an expert when it comes to that.
God knows he sure argues like a woman (a menstruating one at that).

Your a sick bastard Lazs,
The only way that you know how to have fun is by pushing peoples buttons, at that you are the champion. But its something that only a very few twisted individuals would be so proud of.
Its so obvious that you derive such a thrill from being an antagonist, you are so amazingly devoted to it. Its funny that you don't even recognize what a personality disorder it really is.
Get help, man, get help. You have a social disorder.

eskimo

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2002, 12:59:27 PM »
eskimo...  I value your current opinion as much as I value your previous position that , no matter what, we should refrain from personal attacks.  

Oh... did you notice that you are repeating yourself?  
lazs

Offline CRASH

• Copper Member
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2002, 01:21:31 PM »
Uh,....no life?

Offline funkedup

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.raf303.org/
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2002, 01:45:20 PM »

The real question is, "Why is anybody in this forum spending any time at all responding to Lazs' posts?"

He's got some kind of grudge against this type of arena, and he wants it to fail.  By responding to him you only encourage him to post more.  

If you don't give him what he wants (conflict) then he will get bored and go away and molest bomber pilots or Luftwaffe pilots or some other easier game.