Author Topic: Virtual War  (Read 448 times)

Offline Wotan

• Platinum Member
Virtual War
« on: February 02, 2002, 06:38:09 PM »
Hey fellas i am currently tryin to get some of the axis squads and guys together for an "organized" thingy once a tour or so in the ct.

I dont ever fly allied so I dont know who the allied squads are that frequent the ct.

Can some of you allieds squads get together so we all can work on a way to make this fun all way 'round?

We want the best opposition and we plan to offer the best we have as well.

I am just in the process of building a contact list of interested axis folks.

I hope you allied guys will be interested as well.

Allied guys post some contact info in this thread if your interested.

Thanks
Wotan

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
Virtual War
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2002, 10:49:44 PM »
Organized luftweeners are not permitted.

You must surrender at the nearest allied base immedately for interrment in the looney bin. I am shocked the axis allowed you to fly one of their turd streaked planes... and less surprised they don't let you guys below 15k in there.

;)

I'm up fer some CT squad kinda things. If any allied needs my services, please gimme a shout; would be glad to help.

The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline WildBlue

• Copper Member
Virtual War
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2002, 01:54:26 PM »
It's a pretty safe bet that VF-27 will be in the C/T whenever there's a cv with F6's available. We have been flying there recently and the entire squad seems to enjoy it. Try looking for us on tuesday and thursday evenings, and we'll keep an eye out for any loopedweenies  :eek:  who come around, heheh! I'll talk to my squad C.O. and see what he thinks about this. Sounds like fun to me!

Offline Wotan

• Platinum Member
Virtual War
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2002, 04:14:13 PM »
I've sent an email out to all those axis flyers who have left contact info in another thread. Unfortunastely this set up only runs a week and trying to get euros/ami/others together within this short period may prove a bit much but I am still hopeful.

I will keep yas posted. We need oppossition it would be little fun to show up with 30 axis guys and 10 allies.

Thanks for replies

S!
Wotan