Author Topic: MA will feature all planes enabled this tour.  (Read 1342 times)

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
MA will feature all planes enabled this tour.
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2002, 11:42:24 AM »
My money's on Cole Trickle for Daytona.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2002, 11:44:20 AM »
I can't figure out how being a fifty year old  broken down ex biker/drug addict  with barely a high school education is gaming the game against all these well educated, bright young lads.

and ok... so i got a "few" ex wives and girlfriends layin around.  

and... hblair I know you "love" me but... we discussed this before.   You have no right to trample all the landscaping under my bedroom window or send threatening notes to my girlfriends.  please desist.
lazs

Offline NUTTZ

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2002, 12:03:02 PM »
Last Saturday my next door neighbor's son, hopped over our shared fence and told me he was going to "kick my ass"  Becusase he said he was "tired of me ragging on him"( because his dog's toejam in my yard one too manys and this time i caught him opening up my gate and letting his 2 german shepards into my yard to CRAP!!) I confronted him for the Umpteenth time about this, and this problem came to a boil.

Halfway over the fence and his one foot firmly planted On MY side of the porch, his face was met with one single solid 4 knuckles and part of a thumb sandwich smothered in attitude, which sent him flying backwards on his ass, BACK the way he came, Much to his dismay,,, he started  screaming he's going to call his friends cause He's only 18 and i'm 43,, I guess him outweighting me by 100Lbs. and has 5" on me has nothing to do with a fist fight, it's ALL about age.   Even his 2 german shepards ( which are 1 more bite away from the city putting them down). Couldn't even save him.

Moral: Little things can escalate really quickly from Nothing or a joke to an all out brawl, Which This BB's is turning into lately.

AND Don't ever Mess with NUTTZ.

NUTTZ
P.S. As I walked back threw my door ,my 14 year old Daughter was there, and told me she Hated the neigbor he always made rude comments to her, but she was afraid to say anything because she knows I would of confronted him and she didn't want ME to get my bellybutton kicked.

Originally posted by hblair
The question of the day is why would a 50+ yr old man get kicks out of trolling bulletin boards? Most of the guys whose buttons you try to push are less than half your age. Do you feel right about that? My guess is you're not married. Please, go find you a woman and retire somewhere. Take your geritol regularly and maybe you can keep her happy.
Poor fella.

;)

hblair

Offline NUTTZ

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2002, 12:06:51 PM »
OH, don't leave em lying around , you need to do as I do and bury them in the yard:)

NUTTZ

Originally posted by lazs2

and ok... so i got a "few" ex wives and girlfriends layin around.  

lazs

Offline Kronos

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2002, 12:09:32 PM »
Originally posted by Hblair:

My money's on Cole Trickle for Daytona.

LOL, I think i'll take Rowdy Rudd.   :D

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2002, 12:36:36 PM »
nuttz...  I was a single parent of my daughter from the time she was 15 till age 19.   Along with most of her girlfriends who hung out at my house.    They were fond of telling me just how many of the boys in town (who were not allowed over)  were "not afraid of Ambers dad".   I was amazed at how many boys felt compelled to make that claim.  
lazs
the "lazshole"
Public  Relations Officer for the BK's
"we are not recruiting.   when someone dies we will send you an application".

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2002, 12:39:35 PM »
OK Lazs, Back by popular demand:

Kronos, I don't think Rowdy has what it takes to drive through the smoke at the end of the race.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2002, 12:41:54 PM by hblair »

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2002, 12:49:22 PM »
hblair...not to be cruel and insensitive but....   how much hair (on your head) do you think you will have when you are my age?
lazs

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2002, 12:57:21 PM »
At the rate I'm going now, not much. But I have enough on my back and in my nostrils and ears to make up for it.

Offline airspro

• Silver Member
      • My Blastoff start page :P
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2002, 04:30:32 PM »
NUTTZ :

Tribble hooks smothered in fried hambuger will take care of toejam assed dogs .

And I ain't joking either :mad:
My current Ace's High handle is spro