Author Topic: Hey yall  (Read 536 times)

Offline ET

• Copper Member
Hey yall
« on: February 19, 2002, 05:53:53 PM »
Last night,Mon Feb,18.We had 6 Rowdy Rebels on in the CT.We had a blast.It was a little hard figuring out what we could get for planes out of the different bases but we could live with it.We also thought the bases were a wee bit far apart but we could live with that too.

Whoever did the map and the game set up receives a salute from the entire squad.We liked the radar function.No dar bar or blip under 500 feet. Strategy:::WOW

We have one suggestion about something we noticed.Fleet stealing.We learned quickly that we could switch sides, grab an enemy fleet that was pounding our base and send it away.We noticed that enemy had put about 5-6 of our fleets together in one bunch until we straightened that out.So the suggestion is that any one switching sides should have to stay there for at least one hour.This will not stop guys going off line from doing it, but if they are staying,it should cool their jets a little bit.

All in all,our squad had a enjoyable night in the CT whether we won or lost and I hope you guys doing the grunt work on it keep up the great work you are doing.
                                    IT IS APPRECIATED

Offline Jester

• Gold Member
Hey yall
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2002, 07:33:01 PM »
Agreed on the Fleets.
Lt. JESTER
VF-10 "GRIM REAPERS"

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Hey yall
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2002, 08:53:21 PM »
wow, i never even thought of doing something like that with the fleets.

damn, it's sooooo hard to be a lame, dweeby "gamer,"  someone gotta teach me!!
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline ET

• Copper Member
Hey yall
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2002, 08:39:40 AM »
Hey Shane,we didn't know it was going on until we caught an nme who had switched sides and did it to us.So we had to retaliate.you are right.It's even more gamey then hiding fleets off the map.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Hey yall
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2002, 08:45:50 AM »
Good post ET, the switching is now I believe 10 min.?  It should be a min. of 1 hour.  I know, the sides my get lopsided but that may be the price to pay to prevent "gaming"? (shrugs)

Offline Nifty

• Platinum Member
Hey yall
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2002, 09:37:40 AM »
not only that, but you should have to be a member of a country for x amount of time before you can gain control of the fleets.  but that's a gameplay issue that HTC needs to address.  it's nothing the CT staff can do from their end.

until then, it's the honor system, and we know that just doesn't work with some people.  :(
proud member of the 332nd Flying Mongrels, noses in the wind since 1997.

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
Hey yall
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2002, 09:57:49 AM »
Country switch time is supposed to be set at 30 minutes. I'll check it when I get home.