Author Topic: Our heros Arlo and Rotorian :rolls eyes:  (Read 602 times)

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
Our heros Arlo and Rotorian :rolls eyes:
« on: October 30, 2001, 10:42:00 AM »
Arlo doent even play the game from what I can see.
Rotorian is maintaining a 1 to 8 kill to death ratio. This is after flying head to head for some time appernently.

Score isnt everything obviosly. But knowing as I do that lots of former AWrs can hand me my bellybutton every time where do these two get off representing the AW comunity in AH. It is pathetic. What the hell is the use of doing a historical event if your staffing it with pilots that maintain a 1 to 8 kill to death. Or pilots that dont even play the game.

These two are pathetic. Wish there was a way to keep them in the head to head forum until they play this game or learn to play it.

Offline Gypsy Baron

• Copper Member
      • http://www.cris.com/~pstrogen
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2001, 11:16:00 AM »
Originally posted by Pongo:
Rotorian is maintaining a 1 to 8 kill to death ratio. This is after flying head to head for some time appernently.

Score isnt everything obviosly. But knowing as I do that lots of former AWrs can hand me my bellybutton every time where do these two get off representing the AW comunity in AH. It is pathetic. What the hell is the use of doing a historical event if your staffing it with pilots that maintain a 1 to 8 kill to death. Or pilots that dont even play the game.

These two are pathetic. Wish there was a way to keep them in the head to head forum until they play this game or learn to play it.

Thank the Cods all AH'rs aren't asses. You seem to
be an exception however.

Carry on Arlo and Rotor...carry on  :)
Gypsy Baron  AW CPID 4580
B-17G 447th Bomb Group, 709th Bomb Squadron, Serial#42-31225

Scheherazade - Lt.Phillip P. Zanoya, Pilot

M/Sgt Kenneth N. Johnson, Crew Chief
126 missions without a single mechanical abort[/b

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2001, 11:24:00 AM »
I think you met assassin. and your right I am exceptional.

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2001, 11:48:00 AM »
uhm Rotorian got his kills in P-38 and Seafire and IMO those are not the easiset planes to get victories specially if you're not having endless hours stick-time in AH.
Lets wait'n'see if he moves to Nik.. uups N1K2-J, Spit IX or La-7.

Offline paintmaw

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2001, 11:54:00 AM »
LOL , these 51 and lw pilots that knock spits , niki's and la7's crack me up . "I'm better than you cause I jump guys that never even saw me "

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2001, 12:10:00 PM »
I know that Leviathin is gona make me pay for this...
Oh well nothing new.

[ 10-30-2001: Message edited by: Pongo ]

Offline Furious

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2001, 12:25:00 PM »
nm

[ 10-30-2001: Message edited by: Furious ]

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2001, 12:40:00 PM »
Paintmaw was that meant for me ?
Because if so most of my aerial kills in this tour came in Me-262, La-7, C.205, P-38, Mossie and Niki (in that order).

Fact is some planes just are easier to fly and get kills than others.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2001, 12:56:00 PM »
"We disagree about alot of things and agree about others often with the same people. But its about the game. Establish who you are in relation to the subject at hand. Dont try to define the game in terms of yourself. It comes of way wrong.
They dont care...So they say.
I think they do care but this is all they got.

They would gladly join in interesting discusion and make a real place for themselves here. But all they got is false bravado, insults and sour grapes...So thats all they give. "

1: I never claimed to represent anyone other than myself. I talk of friends, places, times - I'm sorry that confused you.

2: I knew you had a double standard the moment I read what you posted above in the other thread.

3: I'm STILL willing to treat you with the respect you're obviously unwilling to show to others.

So ... basically .... anytime you want to tell me more about yourself and AH or anything else you claim I have no interest in, why not do it? If you felt the way you claim, it shouldn't be so hard. I was very forthright and you seem to come off as one of the "I ain't happy unless I'm squeakin'" tribe.  :)

..where do these two get off representing the AW comunity in AH. It is pathetic. What the hell is the use of doing a historical event if your staffing it with pilots that maintain a 1 to 8 kill to death. Or pilots that dont even play the game.

Offline DamnedATC

• Copper Member
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2001, 01:02:00 PM »
lol, a kill ratio is a measure!! roflmao

If your upset and mad at Arlo and Rotor, then its your own fault.  To them its like taking candy away from children.  

What an hilarious few days in these boards.  
Its a game.  :)

ATC

Offline texter

• Copper Member
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2001, 02:16:00 PM »
Originally posted by DamnedATC:

Its a game.   :)

ATC

Shhh!

Tex
ok, tired of guessing who pongo was <plop>

Offline Wotan

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2001, 02:44:00 PM »
I think they are a bit a fresh air in here

arlo rotorian good work  :)

You guys are wierdos but funnier then hell   ;)

--------------------

Hptm. Wotan Wubke
Rot 3 fw-190d9 Dora

Im Auftrage der Reichsbahn
(By order of the State Railway)

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2001, 02:52:00 PM »
Unproductive Pongo.

Offline Rotorian

• Nickel Member
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2001, 03:04:00 PM »

Hey budy, pal...can I call you pall?  Ok, <gives pongo the ole baseball pat on the hiney> can you like explain my dumbarse, exactly what you mean with all this stuph?  :)

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2001, 03:39:00 PM »
Wow.

I thought these guys could look after themselves...They arrived here and wanted to stir things up. They have.. Seems silly to get all wound up backing them up like they are victims of some foul attack or conspiracy.

Arlo, It isnt normaly the practice here that old players introduce themselves to new ones. I dont want to have a long discussion with you about what you like and what I like. Thats the whole point. Its about the game. THIS GAME. If you are curios search out my other 2600 posts and you'll get the picture.  When I see you in the arena and see how you play AH Ill have more to talk about with you.

We seem to be able to agree that there was baiting going on. Is it so bad that I took the bait? You and Roto wanted to tangle. So we are. Most here are nice guys that couldnt be bothered. I am a not nice guy and can be bothered. Isnt it sort of what you wanted though?

Was I the only one who took your and rotarians entrances as a challenge? Dont think so. I think that that is how they were intended. The direct slams of our events teams set me off. Maybe you have changed your mind. Ok. Welcome aboard.