Author Topic: Planes for real men !  (Read 232 times)

Offline Weave

• Copper Member
Planes for real men !
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2002, 05:21:33 PM »
Yes the Spit and Hurri Mk I engines cut out under neg G.

As to the P-40, I'll quote HiTech for a recent interview once more:"Whats a P-40?":(

Offline Daff

• Copper Member
Planes for real men !
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2002, 06:24:04 PM »
AFAIK, no WW2 engine had inverted oil capability and would seize after short time inverted (10-15 seconds).

Daff

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
      • http://www.fatdrunkbastards.com
Planes for real men !
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2002, 06:28:15 PM »
Nikis!

While everyone else flies around under the praise of salutes and great fight! (LAT), WATLATs, etc etc, you endure the hardship of innumerable whines and excuses.

I drink for you men!

Offline ZeroPing

• Copper Member
Planes for real men !
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2002, 08:29:48 PM »
AH isnt real? WTF i hate when i get into life and i find out its a friggin GAME?!?!?!?!?!?!?! man that is just stupid...... this happened to me and WWIIOL (the OL kinda gave it away tho) but man I swear AH was real..........

Offline NHFoxtro

• Copper Member
Planes for real men !
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2002, 09:19:11 PM »
Unix, we dont say WORD any more. we say

" SLappen it!!!":)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2002, 09:30:36 PM by NHFoxtro »

Offline Jester

• Gold Member
Planes for real men !
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2002, 10:06:53 PM »
DAMIT WILDBLUE! If you don't stop filching the Brandy out of the Medicine Cabinet & rasing hell I am going to have the Marines strap you to a 1000 lb. bomb for the rest of this "Fricken" cruise!!!

Damn Son - they can't help all they know how to fly are those "Sissy-Assed" Spitfires!  They probably faint dead away if you stuck them in a REAL plane like a Hellcat or Corsair. :D
Lt. JESTER
VF-10 "GRIM REAPERS"

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
Planes for real men !
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2002, 10:21:07 PM »
Originally posted by WildBlue
You know what... I'm getting pretty sick and tired of these "REAL MAN" roadkill POSTS!" Hey dipshit, if you are a "REAL MAN" then you will laugh off the times you get killed and go on with the game! Holy hell... you people act like this game is the be all, end all, of life itself! Uhh, sorry junior, that aint how it is! Yeah, I'm pissed... where the HELL is the damn P-40????? Is that gonna cause some big problem for me? HELL NO! I'll still play, even if I'm pissed... that's what life is about... take what ya got and be happy with it!!!!!!!!!!!!

...The P-40 is a girlyman plane anyway :D
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline majic

• Silver Member
Planes for real men !
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2002, 10:52:59 PM »
Originally posted by Fish

In light of the reaction to the warning introduced in ver 1.09  Any phrase closely related to it will cost you 5 minutes in the penalty box discussing the validity of the hammerhead with artlaws.

my humble apologies....