Author Topic: to all MA ppl  (Read 1554 times)

Offline Wilbus

• Platinum Member
to all MA ppl
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2002, 02:08:49 PM »
Hehehe, I'll glady attack yer buff some day :)
Rasmus "Wilbus" Mattsson

Liberating Livestock since 1998, recently returned from a 5 year Sheep-care training camp.

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
to all MA ppl
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2002, 04:41:37 PM »
Alpo-

They are not the same. I'm not sure I would exactly call lazer representative of the talent pool in the MA, either. Take on Sunchaser and find out who's really good.

FWIW, the third line of the sig (Nod2000's) pretty much sums it up for me. ;)

Offline ZeroPing

• Copper Member
to all MA ppl
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2002, 07:17:39 PM »
sorry to burst ur bubble.... Most n00bs (like your self) pick buffing over fighting.. easy to do and not much to it... Why is it? that you think ur good but probley havent even playing long enough to see all the skill in the game? i say we stick Nimitz or fester on him then mabye he will STFU

Offline NOD2000

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
to all MA ppl
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2002, 10:11:04 PM »
Originally posted by ZeroPing
sorry to burst ur bubble.... Most n00bs (like your self) pick buffing over fighting.. easy to do and not much to it... Why is it? that you think ur good but probley havent even playing long enough to see all the skill in the game? i say we stick Nimitz or fester on him then mabye he will STFU

LOL bring it on boy.......... and i ain't no noob

u know i was just F* with u ma ppl don't take it seriously. possibly some thearipy that ah is a game would be recomended............ like me i have other hobbies like my car.........a 91 camaro with a 501 big block...........don't know if u ppl ever seen a drag race........ but hey its just a joke SO CHILL.........:p :p :p

o yeah i know how to gun i have killed ppl with my top turrnet while pulling a loop in a 26 (rather funny) don't try the underneith thing while i'm in a 26 i can gun side ways :)  oh and one time i only pulled this off once did a barrel roll about 200 ft from the gound and through it shot down a 110 attackin me and i can gun in a dead stall....thats the funnest thing ever
« Last Edit: April 16, 2002, 10:16:17 PM by NOD2000 »

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
to all MA ppl
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2002, 10:26:55 PM »
You mean you can kill people with AH stupid overdonr buff gun model???? No way!!!!! Please, oh high exhulted and mighty one,  please come to the MA and show us how............. :rolleyes:

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
to all MA ppl
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2002, 11:31:43 PM »
Originally posted by NOD2000

LOL bring it on boy.......... and i ain't no noob

u know i was just F* with u ma ppl don't take it seriously. possibly some thearipy that ah is a game would be recomended............ like me i have other hobbies like my car.........a 91 camaro with a 501 big block...........don't know if u ppl ever seen a drag race........ but hey its just a joke SO CHILL.........:p :p :p

o yeah i know how to gun i have killed ppl with my top turrnet while pulling a loop in a 26 (rather funny) don't try the underneith thing while i'm in a 26 i can gun side ways :)  oh and one time i only pulled this off once did a barrel roll about 200 ft from the gound and through it shot down a 110 attackin me and i can gun in a dead stall....thats the funnest thing ever

;)

Offline mrsid2

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
to all MA ppl
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2002, 02:38:50 AM »
"don't know if u ppl ever seen a drag race........ but hey its just a joke SO CHILL.........  "

Is that the one with grown men with wigs, putting stuffings into their dresses and running from the vice in high-heel shoes?

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
to all MA ppl
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2002, 03:20:31 AM »
I'm not sure but some of those guys have funny names like "Big Daddy Garlits", Sounds like a pimp to me?

Offline Wilbus

• Platinum Member
to all MA ppl
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2002, 05:38:54 AM »
Give a time and place, my 190 A8 vs your B26.
Rasmus "Wilbus" Mattsson

Liberating Livestock since 1998, recently returned from a 5 year Sheep-care training camp.

Offline TheOxman

• Copper Member
to all MA ppl
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2002, 06:15:20 AM »
One poor excited dude posts a thread in the wrong room and all hell breaks loose......See what happens when you mispost a thread!:D

Offline NOD2000

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
to all MA ppl
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2002, 01:02:16 PM »
CMOK to u all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline ZeroPing

• Copper Member
to all MA ppl
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2002, 03:37:50 PM »
o yeah i know how to gun i have killed ppl with my top turrnet while pulling a loop in a 26 (rather funny) don't try the underneith thing while i'm in a 26

IMHO that is such BS... what happens when u go into a gunners po. up side down? the plane will stall and might even rip its wings off.. Once u get enough pay outa ur 25 grand a year LOL.... come to AH for one month and see how good u really are.. till then STFU and stop posting on the WRONG FORUM U IDIOT

Offline NOD2000

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
to all MA ppl
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2002, 04:19:42 PM »
hey hey guess what it's CALLED LET SOME ONE ELSE FLY THE PLANE AND U GUN................

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
to all MA ppl
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2002, 04:27:39 PM »
Originally posted by NOD2000
hey hey guess what it's CALLED LET SOME ONE ELSE FLY THE PLANE AND U GUN................

hey hey guess what it's called caps lock

Offline NOD2000

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
to all MA ppl
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2002, 05:07:40 PM »
LOL