Author Topic: odd  (Read 203 times)

Offline easymo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
odd
« on: April 21, 2000, 03:10:00 AM »
 In that other sim it was not uncommon to have a guy in your sites, and he instantly warps to your six.

Well tonight i had a con at 300yrds and before my tracers reached him there was a red blure and he was on my 6 and bang im dead. I hope this was due to the sever being messed up.

Offline Kieren

• Zinc Member
odd
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2000, 09:12:00 AM »
I'm sure it was. On my last sortie last night I flew (foolishly) at a higher dot (it's true, I was in "Action Junkie" mode). It turned out to be a 190 with plenty of E, and I knew I was in trouble.

I put the nose down in a shallow dive to pick up some maneuvering speed. He didn't let me down. He dopped on my 6 and closed to about D2.2 and pulled up (we were headed towards some dots-we couldn't see who they were, and radar showed a mix of friendly and enemy). As he pulled up, I reversed. He immediately rolled back onto me. I have just enough time to point the nose on him and let fly a barrage...

updownupdownupdown

I let the cannons speak anyway. I thought I saw some strikes, he whizzes past and BANG! I  lose a wing. No biggie, I deserved that. I look back, and I see him in his death spin to the earth. Oh well.

"Kieren, did we collide?"

Hmm. We WERE close. "Maybe. I saw a lot of warp there."

"Yeah, me too, all of a sudden. I'll relog."

After this my text buffer got reeeeeaaaal slow. Figuring it was my typically "reliable" connects, I tell him I think it was me. About everyone within earshot seemed to say "No, connects are bad for everyone." I decided to log so I wouldn't frustrate others (or myself).

[This message has been edited by Kieren (edited 04-21-2000).]

-towd_

odd
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2000, 11:47:00 AM »
it was me on your tail and it was a real warp ( i was booted soon after ) my connect is thru att and is usualy a rock stedy 150 160 . i immediatly asked if the guys i was flyin with if they saw it none did ( caveman pongo, adn several othe wreckin crew) i was not line squezzin as you inplied then and agine now. you protest is noted and dismissed as i dont cheat. now others have a long history of suspicious stuff (wb comes to mind tt ? easymo ? torq? i got one name )so if you are a cheater and think i am usin your low down yellow dog tactics.

blow it out your dweeby hog c cheatin arse!!

and i will back it up would relish the experience.

-towd_

odd
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2000, 12:08:00 PM »
a quote from your self on this bbs and your talkin about one warp you seem to have had no problem warpin for everone else hmm strange?

I hard lock/ disco at least 3 times a night. Ive had one of these happen to me as many as 15 times in a night.

Offline easymo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
odd
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2000, 01:59:00 PM »
 This has nothing to do with torque. I hve killed him 3 times this tour he has killed me 7. Last tour I killed him 5 times he killed me 1. And you can go back farther than that.

I dont know what line sqeezing is. Why dont you explain.

-towd_

odd
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2000, 11:58:00 PM »
you are so full of it. it is what you acused me of when i had a warp last night.

"thou dost protest to much "

quote i have film of that ( you )

yawn ( me)

are you the same easymo who seemed to have a encylopedic knowledge of cheats in wb?