Author Topic: Renegade Nation Web Site  (Read 248 times)

Offline Apache

• Silver Member
Renegade Nation Web Site
« on: April 21, 2000, 10:25:00 AM »
Howdy. I just uploaded the first 3 crude pages of our web site. During the construction phase, I have it temporarily hosted on one of those free hosting accounts, xoom.com. If you happen to stop by, I will apologize in advance for the stupid bar they put at the top.

Also, the site seems to work best with Internet Explorer versus Netscape. My nav. bar doesn't work to well in Netscape right now, working on it tho.

The best part about the site is a chat room. Check it out and tell me what you think. Thanks!

Renegade Nation

Offline Ozark

• Silver Member
Renegade Nation Web Site
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2000, 10:42:00 AM »
Great start.  
Loads fast and the chat is EZ to log in.

332nd Flying Mongrels

Offline Apache

• Silver Member
Renegade Nation Web Site
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2000, 11:33:00 AM »
<punt>

Offline Sunchaser

• Copper Member
Renegade Nation Web Site
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2000, 05:40:00 PM »
Checked it Apache, looks good and I really like "Renegade Nation", good squad name.

I think you may be disappionted with xoom.com though if you ever want to download pictures from it, it will not work.
Example, you place a pic on your xoom site and try to download same pic to this or another forum it will not work.

There are other free options for web pages you may want to ckeck out before you invest too much time with xoom.

------------------
When did they put this thing in here and WTF is it for?

Offline bloom25

• Silver Member
Renegade Nation Web Site
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2000, 04:45:00 AM »
I found the post!  Looks very nice Apache.  Give a couple days and I'm sure more and more people will use it.  (I can see it now... "Chat live with HT and Pyro at Renegade Nation.  As always, anyone asking a when question can expect to see every possible way to say 2 weeks within a few seconds." )

------------------
bloom25
THUNDERBIRDS

funked

Renegade Nation Web Site
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2000, 03:54:00 PM »
Dude, cool site.  You should get the song "Cherokee People" to play in the background.