Author Topic: you old, rich.....!!!!  (Read 459 times)

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
you old, rich.....!!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2002, 02:38:31 PM »
What kind of mushrooms are those anyway?

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
you old, rich.....!!!!
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2002, 03:07:23 PM »
noodlesmokin sonofasqueak!!!!

Though I hate to repeat what it is I dont like about your post Pimpjoe, its the use of this language.

I dont care if you want to post your frustrations with someone who doesnt care to share something he owns, I dont think this type of language serves you, me, HTC or the community well.

This board can be a fun place to share information, it can be great to vent at times, or hold some heated discussions, but we dont need to degrade it with foul language.

Thats my toughts on it anyway.

dago
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
you old, rich.....!!!!
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2002, 03:10:59 PM »
Watch your potty-mouth pimpjoe.
Dago is mad

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
you old, rich.....!!!!
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2002, 03:11:53 PM »
Originally posted by Thrawn
What kind of mushrooms are those anyway?

The second pic is Morels......very good and very expensive.

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
you old, rich.....!!!!
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2002, 03:15:44 PM »
Here is more on Morels

Not surprised the guy didn't want to share. Some folks stake out a secret Morel sight and guard it with a shotgun. There is some pretty good money to be made in Morel season if you have a good source.

:cool:

Offline Elfenwolf

• Silver Member
you old, rich.....!!!!
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2002, 03:44:45 PM »
MT, right about that. Cruise up Highway 101 to Willits during shroom season and there's guys clearing 2-300 dollars a day selling to dealers from Japan. I have some buddies who do it to supplement their incomes from growing dope.

Offline Elfenwolf

• Silver Member
you old, rich.....!!!!
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2002, 08:46:03 PM »
What is so bad about noodlesmoking? I have a smoker and I smoke ducks, geese, pheasant and yes, even roosters. Nothing better than smoked cock, IMO. It comes out of the smoker so plump and juicy you can suck the cock right off the bone. Every second Thursday my buddies come over for poker, and I'll serve smoked fowl and we'll play cards and eat a smoked goose and a few noodles all night long.

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
you old, rich.....!!!!
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2002, 09:04:48 PM »
you can suck the cock right off the bone

I'll take your word for it.  ;)

dago
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"