Author Topic: BISHLAND!!! TO ARMS!!  (Read 494 times)

Offline Tdawg1321

• Zinc Member
BISHLAND!!! TO ARMS!!
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2001, 10:54:00 AM »
send me the plans L66J68@aol.com Bish will be victorious

Offline Kieren

• Zinc Member
BISHLAND!!! TO ARMS!!
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2001, 11:01:00 AM »
Sorry, have to update my previous post to a more contemporary standard...

...somewhere, a Bishop eco-terrorist is enjoying his last breakfast. He sips his latte, neatly nibbles a crossaint, and catches an early edition of "Oprah". As he casts his eyes around his smartly decorated dining nook situated just off the spacious stainless-steel applianced kitchen, a glimmer of sunlight slips through the handmade lace curtains he's spent hours making. Something in that beam of light told him that he would never see his partner again after today. Drawing a hand nervously across his silk shirt, he reaches for a sheet of lovely stationary (the kind with pink flowers to accent the lavender colored paper) and pens a farewell. Included is a will, bequeathing the many lovely designer skirts and blouses hanging in their spacious closet...

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
BISHLAND!!! TO ARMS!!
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2001, 11:07:00 AM »

Originally posted by Kieren:
"He sips his latte, neatly nibbles a crossaint, and catches an early edition of "Oprah". As he casts his eyes around his smartly decorated dining nook situated just off the spacious stainless-steel applianced kitchen, a glimmer of sunlight slips through the handmade lace curtains he's spent hours making. Something in that beam of light told him that he would never see his partner again after today. Drawing a hand nervously across his silk shirt, he reaches for a sheet of lovely stationary (the kind with pink flowers to accent the lavender colored paper) and pens a farewell. Included is a will, bequeathing the many lovely designer skirts and blouses hanging in their spacious closet...

I have the vision! Except the silk shirt is a blue silk dress!

[This message has been edited by Ripsnort (edited 02-08-2001).]

Offline Wanker

• Platinum Member
BISHLAND!!! TO ARMS!!
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2001, 01:22:00 PM »
I don't know whether to laugh my arse off or hurl. I think I'll do both!  

Offline Weave

• Copper Member
BISHLAND!!! TO ARMS!!
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2001, 01:57:00 PM »
Rip, my fellow Devildogs will understand when I say that particular Barbie doll will never be in any danger.

That said, just wanted to <S> Hang, and thanks for the warning!

Weave

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
BISHLAND!!! TO ARMS!!
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2001, 04:25:00 PM »
Kieren.. I'm still laffin my bellybutton off... "latte and a crossaint".. LOL!!

Obviously, you have not been to bishland lately. We have the FDB's here. The pre-ops tequila session is a classic...

"The guy that gets the worm flys the goon"

And the ready shack.. my god; looks like nobodys ever gonna get Fattys Mom outta there.

"... pitchfork I tell yah, use a damn pitchfork.."  

------------------
Hang
1st/AG "Bishlanders"  << Recruiting!!
"Turn to kill, not to engage."
Commander 'Willie' Driscoll, USNR
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Kieren

• Zinc Member
BISHLAND!!! TO ARMS!!
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2001, 05:01:00 PM »
Ah, the FDB's? Well, we'll find them easily enough... we'll just look for the line of loaded P-51's, the pilots scrunched down so low in the seat you can't see their heads, and the left turn signals stuck on...

"P-51, Cadillac of the skies!", Empire of the Sun

[This message has been edited by Kieren (edited 02-08-2001).]

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
BISHLAND!!! TO ARMS!!
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2001, 08:58:00 PM »
Cod that was fun tonight.

I have to wait a week for it again?  

-Westy