Author Topic: Catch The Fun!  (Read 141 times)

Offline Turbot

• Silver Member
Catch The Fun!
« on: May 16, 2002, 08:26:31 PM »

Sorry if you missed it but, if you are lucky, you might get another chance tomorrow night.

Offline Soviet

• Nickel Member
      • http://flanker2.8m.net
Catch The Fun!
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2002, 08:40:05 PM »
bish having more than anyone else, typical not fun.

Offline skernsk

• Platinum Member
Catch The Fun!
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2002, 10:21:19 PM »
I don't want to start a flamefest, but rather than just point out the obvious whu don't you be proactive and suggest a solution.

I fly Bish not to be a dweeb or have the advantage, but I fly Bish because that is where I began in this game and I enjoy the folks who I fly with.

Offline ra

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Catch The Fun!
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2002, 10:37:41 PM »
The Rooks were in this same situation for  6 or 8 weeks straight not long ago, I don't remember any Nits thinking anything was amiss.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2002, 10:40:02 PM by ra »

Offline Turbot

• Silver Member
Catch The Fun!
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2002, 10:42:53 PM »
Knights finished up the evening nicely, even with poor numbers.  As for "solutions" in the end that is a personal decision each player has to make for themselves.

Offline Turbot

• Silver Member
Catch The Fun!
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2002, 10:45:38 PM »
Originally posted by ra
The Rooks were in this same situation for  6 or 8 weeks straight not long ago, I don't remember any Nits thinking anything was amiss.

That is not true, and you now count amoung your number several former knights as proof of that.  Why say things like that anyway?

Offline Turbot

• Silver Member
Catch The Fun!
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2002, 10:48:52 PM »
Originally posted by skernsk
I don't want to start a flamefest, but rather than just point out the obvious whu don't you be proactive and suggest a solution.

I fly Bish not to be a dweeb or have the advantage, but I fly Bish because that is where I began in this game and I enjoy the folks who I fly with.

http://www.hitechcreations.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53340

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
Catch The Fun!
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2002, 10:49:18 PM »
Sunday night specificly there were over 200 Rooks on at one point, Nits were'nt too far behind and Bish barely over 100.  Stop cryin and take your turn in the bucket like the rest.
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline funkedup

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.raf303.org/
Catch The Fun!
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2002, 03:40:19 AM »
Catch The Whine!

Offline Kweassa

• Platinum Member
Catch The Fun!
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2002, 04:04:07 AM »
Seriously,

I think the squads are rotating between Knights-Rooks only. Last time I looked the squads with the largest numbers were all in the Bishops. Maybe a couple of those can move to Knits from Bish and the numbers will be balanced once and for all..

After some lot of weeks and months of hardship, some very good squadrons offered their help to come to Rooks. Most of them were from Knits, and I can imagine their empty space in Knitland is quite big.

I recall some Bish squads rotating to Rooks a few months back, but they all stayed like a week or two and went right back to Bishops..

Maybe we can do sort of 'squad registration' for MA before each new tour? Maybe squads can decide and apply to a certain country each new tour, and info will be given at the HTC page. Other squads can see the list of which squad is where, and maybe it can help those squads shift around to alternate countries to balance overall power??