Author Topic: tard declared guilty, jumps into jury box and gets blasted  (Read 403 times)

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
FOX NEWS!

After the moron is declared guilty he jumps over the jury stand, grabs a sheriff's gun and shoots him, then one of the witnesses who's a cop, takes his gun and blasts the diddlytard.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaawwww!!![/i]

Offline Octavius

• Skinner Team
  • Platinum Member
tard declared guilty, jumps into jury box and gets blasted
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2002, 05:52:56 PM »
all in my home town of Tardwaukee, WI :)  Apparently he attempted to jump out the window but the glass never broke :D
octavius
Fat Drunk BasTards (forum)

"bastard coated bastards with bastard filling?  delicious!"
Guest of the ++Blue Knights++[/size]

Offline Russian

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2002, 05:55:22 PM »
New judicial system, right after verdict, defendant will be shot in place….In front of jury. :D :rolleyes:

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2002, 05:57:18 PM »
If only we could get such excitement out of trials around here, I'd never have to watch action movies!

Offline capt. apathy

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/moviewavs.cgi?Bandits=danger.wav
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2002, 07:57:48 PM »
It's just a ratings ploy for the court tv channel;)

Offline Tac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2002, 08:02:25 PM »
"Apparently he attempted to jump out the window but the glass never broke"

Ouch. I've been there. In my high school there was this ONE door that was really just a metal frame and a large piece of glass was the actual "door". Since the frame was the same color as the wall.. and of the outer frame of the door it was hard to know if the door was open at a glance.

And sure enough, just like the hundreds of birds that smashed on that glass door, so did several dozen late & on a hurry students. Door was replaced after the 4th kid broke it.

Now I can imagine this guy trying to RUN and *BOINK* into that hehehehehe.

Offline Dinger

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2002, 11:44:00 PM »
hmmm.. felony murder verdict.
defendant didn't like it, so he did what?
QED

Offline mason22

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2002, 10:21:48 AM »
"Clarke said he ordered Ball held in solitary confinement in April after he learned through the informant Ball was planning an escape by either trading identification wristbands with a prisoner set to be released or by attacking deputies during his trial.

Ball was not shackled or handcuffed Wednesday, Clarke said. Deputies also had access to a stun belt. The belt goes around a defendant's waist and deputies can use it to shock a person if necessary. Deputies chose not to put one on Ball, Clarke said."

f#@king idiots.

Offline Steven

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
      • http://members.cox.net/barking.pig/puke.htm
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2002, 10:59:58 AM »
<>

Reminds me of a time looking for a new place and telling...no, demanding...the two kids *behave* and are polite while we look at the home.  Once we get in, the 3-yr old boy is fine but the 5-yr old girl starts running around in the living room circling some glass coffee table while we try to give her polite but stern looks to make her stop while talking with the agent and then makes a beeline to go out back.  The curtains were drawn to show off the clear day and the back.  Before we know it, like the Road-runner leaving a cloud of dust, this 5-yr old girl heads straight for out back without realizing there is a sliding glass door between her and the back and WHAM! she hits it and knocks herself out flat on her back.  

I know it's off topic, but I'd forgotten about that.

Offline Samm

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2002, 12:13:59 PM »
Did the sherrif who he took the gun from finally wake up after he was shot ?

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2002, 07:29:31 PM »
Originally posted by Samm
Did the sherrif who he took the gun from finally wake up after he was shot ?

Story I heard was he was engaged in a fight to retain the weapon as the hemorhoid tried to take it from him. He was shot during the struggle.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline funkedup

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.raf303.org/
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2002, 10:28:41 PM »
Tardimal, Wisconsin is a bit north of the Mason-Dixon line.

Offline Elfenwolf

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2002, 06:23:14 PM »
Ball must have been innocent to have fought so hard for his freedom. I find three things here very pecular- 1) Why wasn't Ball wearing the stun belt, 2) how did he manage to get the gun and 3) Amazing that the detective who shot him was the SAME ONE who testified against him.

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2002, 01:30:12 PM »
Originally posted by Elfenwolf
Ball must have been innocent to have fought so hard for his freedom. I find three things here very pecular- 1) Why wasn't Ball wearing the stun belt, 2) how did he manage to get the gun and 3) Amazing that the detective who shot him was the SAME ONE who testified against him.

1. Defense attorneys like their client to not look like the  dangerous animal they are so as to convince the jury that he is not violent. It just "might be prejudicial" for the jury to see the hemorhoid all trussed up like he couldn't be trusted to behave himself.  :rolleyes:

2. Getting to a gun in a holster when you are the one making the first move isn't that hard. If he was within 21 feet of the Deputy, he could cover the distance and have his hand on the gun BEFORE the Deputy could draw and clear the holster. Holsters are not that hard to tear open during a full strength struggle. :rolleyes: They frequently get torn open in weapon retention training when you have one guys pulling on it and the wearer trying to keep possession of the weapon.  

3. The Detective was in the courtroom as part of the prosecution team. Since there was only one hemorhoid / tard he could only go for one weapon at a time. Chances are the Detective's was concealed (under his coat and not visible) so the tard went for the visible one. That leaves the Detective in position to end the conflict before the tard kills anyone. A fight for possession of a weapon is a life and death strugle. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool. :rolleyes:

4. This is not the first time this scenario has happened. The end result of this one seems to be benificial.

Some people just can't fathom that the bad guys aren't the cops. :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: June 03, 2002, 01:33:35 PM by Maverick »
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Otto

• Silver Member
      • http://www.cris.com/~ziggy2/
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2002, 01:39:30 PM »
"Ball must have been innocent to have fought so hard for his freedom"

Aaah....  Never mind....