Author Topic: Dag-nabbin co-pilots (cute, pics..rated G)  (Read 597 times)

Offline Blue Mako

• Silver Member
      • http://www.brauncomustangs.org/BLUEmako.htm
Dag-nabbin co-pilots (cute, pics..rated G)
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2001, 05:49:00 PM »
Just got an 8 week old kitten on Saturday (wife has been pining for one).  The little critter is very cute but loves to play with my rudder pedals just as I'm diving down on to someones six.  Cost me a few kills this weekend but them's the breaks...

The kitten is absolutely mesmerised by the tropical fish we have in a large tank in the loungeroom.  It can't yet understand why it can't reach though the glass.  Good thing the tank is covered  :D

Love all animals, small ones are just funnier to watch (oh and tend to keep you up longer at night.  Darn kitten is as demanding as a baby).

Offline 715

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2001, 08:06:00 PM »
Originally posted by Steven:
Though I prefer the companionship that a dog gives...

Cats can give companionship too  :)- I have one that demands I fly AH or WB.  She'll whine until I come to the computer room and she'll stay there in a chair next to the computer for 8 or more hours at a time.  She likes to rub her chin on the joystick and once she nearly got a kill when she pushed the fire button while I was lining up a target.  Apparently, however, cats don't understand the higher mathematics of deflection shooting... she missed.

Offline mason22

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2001, 12:32:00 AM »
water guns do wonders for cats.  :D

Offline air_guard

• Nickel Member
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2001, 01:13:00 AM »
Got 3 myselve one of them use to sit on my shoulder alot when im flying  :D (jumps of when i get shoot down cause i prolly yell to high somthimes hehe)
Niceeeeeest pets to have.

airguard

Offline Goner

• Copper Member
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2001, 02:33:00 AM »
Originally posted by Westy MOL:
PULL!!

hehe ... i knew there would be a post from you somewhere in this thread.

been to Bonsaikitten.com lately ??   ;)

Goner

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2001, 11:48:00 PM »
I now have a cat that used to be a kitten. One wuz cute, the morphed unit has 'issues'.

When it rode thru the apartment riding on my outraged ex-wifes Westies back I decided those issues could be dealt with.

To date, it's spent various nights inadvertantly trapped in the refrigerator, the closet, the bottom dresser drawer, the bathroom and 30 minutes in the electrical switch box. (where it popped the buildings fuses for a faster than usual rescue)

After the last one it seems a bit twitchy.

It also has a rather obnoxious habit of sleeping next to my feet, this part of my anatomy being the part it is currently waging cat war upon.

The stealth attacks on my big toe at 4:00am are nothing compared to the assaults my donut was subjected too last month when it was learning not to climb up bare legs chasing the towel after a shower.

The next bonehead that sends me a catnip toy will be cursed with after midnight pizza deliverys for a month.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.