Author Topic: Drivers Licenses applications for Californians  (Read 438 times)

Offline Kanth

• Gold Member
Drivers Licenses applications for Californians
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2002, 08:54:07 PM »
He is/was in a wheelchair.

"my name is Larry H Parker and I will fight for you"

I'm a California driver now living in Washington.
They are all driving 50 in a 60 when they should be doing at least 75.

It's like they are all zombies...=/

Probably because they don't fear death....

DmdKanth

Originally posted by midnight Target
"Larry H Parker got me 2.1 million"

Interesting how that number is so easily divided in thirds. hmmmmmmmm.

And you never see the "millionaire" below the chest. I keep wondering if his body is a mangled mess or something.

:)
Gone from the game. Please see Spikes or Nefarious for any Ahevents.net admin needs.

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2002, 10:58:26 PM »
Drive around D.C.

I'd rather drive in Los Angeles any day rather than spend any time on 495 or 395.
sand

Offline wsnpr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2002, 02:18:38 AM »
ROFL!  Good one Ripsnort

Offline Sikboy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2002, 07:21:56 AM »
Originally posted by Udie
Originally posted by Sikboy

Here in Austin we have too man California transplants that don't know how to FREAKING DRIVE!!!!!!  The worst has to be the stupid yuppie biatches in their SUV's doing 35 in a 65 in the left hand lane talking on their cell phone:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I think you're confusing a few things here. The soccer moms are the worst in their SUVs on Cell Phones, but it's when they are speeding in the far right lane that they are really get scarry ;)

Drivers in West Texas are funny. I don't know how many times me or one of my LA friends would come cruising along on the highway, and before we even got up close to them, they would pull off to the shoulder and let us go by.

NorCal (San Jose is all I know up there really) drivers in my limited Experience, are nothing like LA drivers. I think they drive with no actual goal in mind. They have no destination, and no real timetable for getting there. Speeds vary, lanes are afterthoughts. They have carpool lanes... sort of, but abuse is rampant (at least it was in 1999). Maybe these are the ones who are clogging Highway 81 ;)

-Sikboy
You: Blah Blah Blah
Me: Meh, whatever.

Offline Bonden

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2002, 08:56:24 AM »
Moose - I agree 100%.  On MVY, it is prolly worse. Last summer I hardly rode my Harley during July and August.  25 mph on a road normally driven at 60+.  Seriously tho, the mopeds, bicycles, pedestrians all combine to make driving a real pain. Its like they buy a license to walk in the streets in town too when they come over on the ferry.

BTW Moose, you are welcome to visit anytime..