Author Topic: Microsoft Force Feedback Pro Users  (Read 263 times)

Offline Furzy

• Zinc Member
Microsoft Force Feedback Pro Users
« on: July 06, 2002, 10:23:54 AM »
If you are suffering for the Death RAttle < Where the Stick continues to rattle After you crash> As I did for years. The Answer is simple. Just switch off the Force for damage effects. You can still enjot that Stalling shake and wepons etc :).

Do this by bringing up clipboard/setup/joystick/forcefeed.
Click on damage and tick the disable box.

Furzy

Offline usarmy

• Zinc Member
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2002, 09:57:25 AM »
Here is one for you...I have a MS FF, and recently I started having this little glitch. Every once in a while it will spike, and I lose all secondary ord/dt I am carrying, and fires the guns. :mad:

I'm not sure what is causing this...any ideas?

usarmy

Offline Mogi

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2002, 10:32:59 AM »
Believe it or not, I got my MS FF Pro replaced well out of warranty.  I simply called Microsoft, described the spiking problem with the stick, and they gave me another number to call.  There they asked me if I wanted a new one or a refund, even though well out of warranty.  I ended up getting a new MSFF2 shipped at no charge.  I know of several other people getting the same, it's worth a shot if the stick is on the way out.

Offline Turbo76

• Copper Member
      • http://www.bombergroup.com
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2002, 11:46:54 AM »
the  MS FF 2 is a great , trouble free stick, with no FAN!:D

Later

SEE YOU IN THE SKIES

Offline Furzy

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2002, 05:45:06 PM »
FFB2 Has no Shift button!!!. would have got it ages ago. Like what twit left out the shift button 1/2 the commands no thanks. Ill stick with my old spikey FFBpro.. Ive done a few solders on its power jacks ::).

Furzy