Author Topic: Training  (Read 295 times)

Offline 4eyes

• Zinc Member
Training
« on: July 06, 2002, 03:24:34 PM »
OK OK,,,,,I joined AH couple weeks ago and am lost,,,,,I do not qualifly for the new training program,,,,,,my free time is up,,,subscriped  Friday actually,,,,so is there any training regimine or am I on my own,,,,,like to fly the P38L,,,,but am getting hammered mostly in the MA,,,,TA

4eyes

Offline Innominate

• Gold Member
Training
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2002, 04:52:38 PM »
There is no official training program for ya, but, on this board are a lot of very helpfull links regarding ACM.  In-game, people are almost always willing to answer questions. (don't ask to ask, just ask)

Offline senna

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Training
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2002, 07:10:29 PM »
Why dont you try using the trainer feature of 1.10. I believe that there must be a few guys who have listed themselves as trainers. There are trainers on the BBS, look for the title in their post signatures. Otherwise its basically keep your plane off the ground and behind the bandit (red icons) :)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2002, 07:12:44 PM by senna »

Offline 4eyes

• Zinc Member
yuppers
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2002, 08:03:06 PM »
fast lesson,,,,,,hard to do tho

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
Training
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2002, 08:18:47 PM »
Alternate between flying in Main, and working on things in the TA. Read all the old topics here in help & training. Track down all the ACM web sites you can find.

Most of all leave your ego at the door.

Accept that it will take you months to get good. Aces High has been collecting good pilots and makeing them better for the last 2 years. You have some catching up to do.

Watch for other pilots who are masters of your fav plane, follow them, learn, ask questions.

Ohh and try to have fun, thats what its all about. :)

Offline Makofan

• Copper Member
Training
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2002, 08:50:10 PM »
do a search for posts by TAC - he is the P38L nut